You can find some of the rules elaborated upon to reduce any misunderstanding. Spam:
A message and/or topic that is pointless, off-topic, or otherwise lacks content that adds to the discussion.
• Posts that do not answer the question the topic starter asks. (I.E. "I don't know.")
• Posting topics with misleading titles.
• Quoting someone without adding your own opinion to it. (Just adding "Agreed", "What he/she said", "This", "Yeah", etc. is also not allowed.)
• Reserved posts that are not filled within one hour. (This excludes posts reserved by topic creators.)
• A post only consisting of emotion faces.
• Posts made in a foreign language outside of its proper section. (All sections are English, unless otherwise noted.)
• Posting topics that have no content to be discussed. (I.E. "Look at my signature", "Come to my chatbox", "I need a friend".)
'Stretching' is when a member creates a post that is longer than it needs to be, usually by having a lot of spaces and/or characters.Double Posting:
Posting twice or more times in a row without other people's posts in between. Please utilize the "Edit" button if you forgot anything in your previous post.Flooding:
Intentionally posting many times in a short period of time. 6 or more posts in a row, or many multi posts in one topic will automatically be considered as flooding. Flooding can also take place if you create many useless/similar topics, or send many Private Messages to users in a short period of time.Flaming:
Any posts meant to offend or hurt any other member in a manner which is offensive and/or insulting. Even calling someone a n00b is considered light flaming.Light Flame:
Harsh criticism and anything offensive, but nothing "major."
• "You are stupid"
• "You need to grow up kid"Moderate Flame:
Any sort of offence/insult that is neither extremely offensive, nor light flame.
• "Moron"Heavy Flame:
Anything racist, profane, sexist, or extremely offensive.Harassment:
Constantly nagging someone with offensive or negative messages in an attempt to make them feel unhappy or annoyed.Warez:
Illegally copied software that is often associated with pirating.Ripping:
Taking someone else's original artwork, such as signatures and avatars, and claiming them as your own. Even if you slightly edit the image, it is still considered ripped.Scamming:
Attempting to trick or persuade somebody in handing over the password to their account.Impersonation:
Replicating someone's profile and/or name in order to appear to be that person. This goes double pertaining to impersonating a War of Ninja Moderator/Administrator.Event Interference:
Performing actions with the intent of causing disruption in events. There are several ways you can commit event interference. The ways to commit event interference are: Joining an event without the intent of participating, searching to private battle a tournament participant without being in the tournament, and spamming or flooding in event threads.Back-Seat Moderating:
Acting as if you (a member) are a moderator and handing out warnings and/or other moderator duties.
Here are some examples that are considered back-seat moderaing:
• "Do not spam".
• "This is spamming".
• "This topic is locked".
• "You are banned".
• "You will be banned".
Pretending you have any sort of influence over a decision concerning a member is not tolerated.
This also includes 'banning' or 'blacklisting' a member(s) from your topics. Members do not have such power, in case you feel someone is breaking the rules and/or feel harassed, contact a moderator of that section with a legitimate reason as well as a reasonable amount of proof. Ban Evading:
Using an alternative account to post on the forums while you are banned. This includes using any account (created in the past or now). Even if you use your friend's account, you will be banned.Classified Information:
Any information that is not meant to be released to the general public.Drama:
A statement or any sort of indirectly content which is "controversial" with the intent of annoying, and instigating a fight against another party. It is basically a post which causes members to fight among themselves.
"you won that war only because you were playing cheap, you have no skill".DramaCauser11:
"He was using vulgar language then blocked me on MSN".drama_starter5:
"I was on chatbox of this clan and there were many idiots".clanDr4ma9:
"Captain of XYZ kicked me from the clan because I've lost in a tournament. He should be kicked instead of me for this!"trolling_man:
"XXX clan is full of cheaters! who agrees with me?"tr0ll591:
"people playing this game are idiots!"
• Troll Accounts: Accounts/alt accounts that were made for the sole purpose of spamming, trolling, or any other violation of the rules, as an attempt to avoid getting in trouble on their real account. Which doesn't work because these accounts are normally permanently IP-banned.Ripping
Ripping is when you take something that is not made by you, nor do you have the permission to utilize it.
What is considered ripping?
• Using an avatar without permission.
• Using a symbol without permission.
• Using a signature without permission.
• Replicating someone's work exactly.
What is not considered ripping?
• Using the same stock/render as someone else.
• Replicating an effect.
• Using tutorials.