Topic: Akatsuki Recruitment Centre

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on January 9, 2012 at 2:49 AM
Knightmayre, The First Fugitive

Contribution: 40 (12 + 28)

Akatsuki has produced most of the prolific personalities on the NA, SA and WoN gaming circuits, members and ex-members alike. The clan thrives on unprecedented history, pioneering the clan landscape, as well as indirectly responsible for the inception of more known clans. The clan has suffered several downfalls, but flourished in resolve as we continue to exist in the shadows. Much ado to this, we have decided that it is due to break free from the anonymity and beyond.
The winds of change has finally come, calling out for the new generation to step forth and dominate under the flag of Akatsuki. This is when you come in, yes you potential Akatsuki member! These are new times, and with new times calls for the new faces of Akatsuki. Not everyone has what it takes though, for an Akatsuki member puts loyalty above all, with a side of skill and a charming personality. So! the question is, do YOU have the potential of being one of us?

The first step is to fill this application. Akatsuki members will look over all applications so dont fret. You will then be contacted by an Akatsuki Agent telling you that you may proceed to the next stage, assuming we were impressed by your application.

Username: This should be obvious
MSN/Skype: Again, rather self explanatory
Personality: Just tell us a little bit about yourself, how you think you act, how you view yourself, and the kinds of things you like/dislike
Previous Clan(s): All the clans you have previously been in, even those you didn't leave on good terms
What were the reasons for leaving the previous clans?: Provide as much detail as you feel necessary, and we do ask questions ourselves to double check these things
Were they forced out of any of their previous clans?: Same as above
If so, why?: Again, detail is important here, and while you may feel certain reasons for leaving a clan would have a negative impact on your application, lying to us will be much worse if we find out
Have you been warned/banned before on (NB/SB/WoNF)?: This is important, and know that being warned or banned will not get you excluded from the clan
If so, why?: Again, it's important, but we're not here to judge, we just want to know what you did for our own purposes, if we believe you are Akatsuki material your past isn't an issue
In your words, why should you get into Akatsuki?: This one is entirely up to you, go to town and do the best you can!
Highest Level?: The highest level you have attained across the various seasons
Current Level: What is your current level this season?
Highest Streak?: Your best streak thus far in either Arena
Showcase? Do you have a GFXing showcase? If so, can you link us to it, or provide some examples?

The next stage is Entaglement. A series of private battles to test your mettle in game wise. Akatsuki leaders will appoint members to private battle you, or they might even battle you themselves! You dont necessarily have to win so dont get down if you do lose. ( Gfx applicants skip this stage automatically)

The final stage is Nova Prospekt. We strongly advise you visit our Xat during this stage if you haven't already, because this is when the great Akatsuki Leaders deliberate and decide whether you are worthy enough or not. We are inclined to look at personality and loyalty over prowess, so if you have both then you have nothing to worry about.

Congratulations! You are now a member of the prestigious Akatsuki! You will be given your ring and partner in crime, (assuming theres one available) and may now live under the humble abode we call Akatsuki.

Posted on January 9, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Yes, the long awaited Akatsuki recruitment thread has been brought to War of Ninja! Posting here will be your first step on a potentially long and dangerous journey into the heart of WoN and -Arena history. I wish all who apply luck, and may the best men and women of WoN find their homes with us.

Posted on January 9, 2012 at 3:04 AM
Mirkos69, The Respected Commander of the Military

Contribution: 189 (146 + 43)
Awesome, new recruits, new family. Good luck to all applicants, and may this thread be active, for the Glory of Akatsuki

.tagbyKakozu<3
  Posted on January 9, 2012 at 3:10 AM
gardover, Prisoner

Contribution: 4 (3 + 1)
Way to go Knight! This is another step towards our eternal dominance of the world!
  Posted on January 9, 2012 at 3:17 AM
LeeRockMaster, Private of the BETA

Contribution: 7 (6 + 1)
Awwww yeah get ready to dominate this game bros. I hope we find some cool new peeps.
~ Loyalty is the pledge of truth to oneself and others. ~ Ada Velez-Boardley
Kiitsu4Lyf

Proud Member of Akatsuki

Posted on January 9, 2012 at 3:17 AM
Sand_Spirit, The Trueborn Elite

Contribution: 1,958 (1,725 + 233)
Username: Sand_Spirit
MSN: milos95zr@hotmail.com
Personality: I'm 16 years old, I'm a serious person (Though I may not sound like that online), I hate hypocrisy, I love making friends (IRL or online it's friendship after all), I like to help when I can. I don't have an idea what else to write, it's 4am...I hope this is enough.
Previous Clan(s): BETA-Jiten Sayuu, Flawless ; CURRENT- Shadow Chasers (Former), Eclipse (Captain), Ultimate Tetraherdon (Currently in)
What were the reasons for leaving the previous clans?:Jiten Sayuu-Left because our leaders were retired. Flawless-I don't remember v.v. Eclipse-In order to make Shadow Chasers. Shadow Chasers- Because my partner is retired, and the clan can't function well without him, I haven't disbanded it, because that clan is a part of me and always will be.
Were they forced out of any of their previous clans?: No.
If so, why?: /
Have you been warned/banned before on (NB/SB/WoNF)?: On WoN just once, for 24h...
If so, why?: Warning points stacked and became a ban.
In your words, why should you get into Akatsuki?: I found it very cool and serious clan and I think I have good (not great) skills for games like this one.
Level?: 1, I'm not playing this season
Highest Streak?: +9 (+14 in battle arena)
Showcase? Don't have one.
  Posted on January 9, 2012 at 3:18 AM
UzumakiPedro18, Medic

Contribution: 22 (15 + 7)
GOGOGOGO GUYS! Don't be afraid of applying for us! I'm sure everyone does have a chance, so go ahead! hahahaha

And lol, I want new cookies. <3
  Posted on January 9, 2012 at 3:19 AM
Osh, The Raging Inferno

Contribution: 103 (94 + 9)
Interesting.

We post our application in this thread, then?
  Posted on January 9, 2012 at 3:25 AM
Nori, Wolf of the Seishin

Contribution: 2,122 (1,746 + 376)
Yes you do Osh^^ (Sorry, cbf relogging, about to go shops).

Big thanks to JoeTurtle for this one^^

Akatsuki is Recruiting! Post an app to be part of Akatsuki on WoN: Reborn today!

Not sure who Akatsuki is? Check out the Akatsuki Clan Topic!
  Posted on January 9, 2012 at 3:54 AM
Osh, The Raging Inferno

Contribution: 103 (94 + 9)
Username: Osh

MSN: shizazzle@hotmail.com

Personality: I think it's awkward to describe my own personality, so my apologies for keeping this brief. I'm largely bipolar in that I tend to shift my habits or adapt to the people around me. Overall I think I can be the silly and fun loving kind of person or the philosophical and intellectual kind.

Previous Clan(s): The only clan I've been in was created by a friend and lasted a few days with three members.

What were the reasons for leaving the previous clans?: It was pointless.

Were they forced out of any of their previous clans?: Nope.

If so, why?: Not applicable.

Have you been warned/banned before on (NB/SB/WoNF)?: Nope.

If so, why?: Not applicable.

In your words, why should you get into Akatsuki?: I've been playing arenas for years and I like to be involved in the community and offer my opinion toward a variety of areas. I enjoy having in-depth chat regarding the game and I'm looking to continue growing as a player. I think I should be accepted because I think I have a lot of potential as a player and I think I offer a lot of unique points of view on a lot of different subjects. I usually tend to like people a lot and finally I'm simply eager to be apart of the first clan to seem unique and to appeal to me in my years of playing arenas.

Level?: 22.

Highest Streak?: +8.

Showcase?: I'm not sure what I'm supposed to put here, so I guess I'll put up the few characters I'll admit to having done over the years. Jiraiya (S), Hermit Mode Jiraiya (S), Karin and my Akira rework.
  Posted on January 9, 2012 at 4:08 AM
hanz_the_dark21, The Respected Commander

Contribution: 5 (3 + 2)
A step towards the future i see.

I intend to live forever~So far so good.
dont hate appreciate
I DEMAND MY BRUTE TO HAVE PUPILS!
CLICK!

credits to TS for the sig <3
  Posted on January 9, 2012 at 6:03 AM
Low, The Manipulative Elite

Contribution: 3,950 (3,650 + 300)
Hm.. So Akatsuki is recruiting I see. Nice Nice.
  Posted on January 9, 2012 at 6:57 AM

So, added italicised notes to the application template, so that you all know what it is we're expecting from each section, and to help you in your application. Thanks to those of you who have applied so far, and we look forward to many more applications^^

Posted on January 11, 2012 at 2:08 AM
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
MSN: XIIskulldemonIIx@yahoo.com

Personality:Im the kind of guy who thinks really outside of the box and outgoing/party type

Previous Clan(s):Broken Dreams,Mikado,NND,Not sure about the others ive been in forgot name its been a long time

What were the reasons for leaving the previous clans?:Inactive, Got to boring, Pointless to stay in them

Were they forced out of any of their previous clans?:No

If so, why?:(Advirtising on Won, and the others i forget but they werent majors {BELOW}

Have you been warned/banned before on (NB/SB/WoNF)?:A few warnings on s-a/N-a and a warning on here 1 time

In your words, why should you get into Akatsuki?:Because I like experiencing new clans,I like working as a team,I have tons of arena experience and i'm real strategic from time to time.

Level?:Hmm 20 and 19 before I haven't really played in laddering to much currently

Highest streak:4 but I focus more on point ladders
For point ladder past session was 6
  Posted on January 17, 2012 at 3:52 AM
Franck23, Prisoner

Contribution: 0 (0 + 0)
Username: Franck23
MSN/Skype: troygoesbig@aol.com
Personality: I am a very friendly and nice person but dont annoy me because i will get mad but if we are just joking then i wont take it serious but yea other then that i am very helpful and non annoying nor disrespectful
Previous Clan(s): none just trying to get stats up
What were the reasons for leaving the previous clans?: i answered this is previous question

Were they forced out of any of their previous clans?: Same as above
If so, why?: none

Have you been warned/banned before on (NB/SB/WoNF)?: This is important, and know that being warned or banned will not get you excluded from the clan
If so, why?: on NB because i advertised but i was only warned then never again i did something wrong

In your words, why should you get into Akatsuki?:I honestly think i should join because i have been at xat and around clan for long i am a very good friend with many people their and going to make it everyone and i think this clan is good and friendly so i will like to try and be apart of this and help in any way with my talents and my personality.

Highest Level?: 31 on n-a

Current Level:1 only because i have been working on n-a to try to join here on n-a but on n-a it was 31 but i just reseted

Highest Streak?: 38 on n-a

Showcase
Do you have a GFXing showcase? If so, can you link us to it, or provide some examples? i use to but i stopped gfx