Topic: Kozan Tadao rework discussion

There are no members reading this topic.

This topic was closed by Yuudai
  Posted on March 17, 2012 at 3:59 PM
crazymonkey3, The Dark Kid of Death

Contribution: 2,379 (2,124 + 255)
Can anybody explain me why are we talking about Takeko in the Tadao discussion topic?

p.s.: When is the boost coming :/
No sign for now
  Posted on March 17, 2012 at 10:06 PM
love-machine, The Stolen Thief

Contribution: 1,015 (938 + 77)
crazymonkey3 wrote:

Can anybody explain me why are we talking about Takeko in the Tadao discussion topic?

LOL I honestly don't know. I guess because Tadao's rework is pretty much decided, just havent been implemented yet.

I think the boost might be coming along with a pretty big balance change, such as to GoTW Combo, Ryu nerf, Takeko boost (Oh god, please no), and the potion + Health package rework.
  Posted on March 18, 2012 at 12:36 PM
andytheo123, Prisoner

Contribution: 667 (628 + 39)
crazymonkey3 wrote:

Well,they are just talking of Takeko because we can't just wait for the Tadao boost without doing anything
We are waiting for Yuudai to tell us when is the boost implemented.
Spoiler

Where is Yuudai?I have come up with three variations
1.He has a life?(LOL)
2.He perma-banned himself.(LOL)
3.I don't know.(LOL)

like a boss
  Posted on March 19, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Nestec, Dreamer

Contribution: 1,507 (1,327 + 180)
andytheo123 wrote:

Spoiler

Where is Yuudai?I have come up with three variations
1.He has a life?(LOL)
2.He perma-banned himself.(LOL)
3.I don't know.(LOL)

He's been online; I saw him on public chat a few days ago. I guess he's just avoiding the forum. I guess a check-in update would at least be nice, just him letting us know he's still workin on stuff.
  Posted on March 19, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Maybe Tadao's percentage has gone up above 50%, thus he no longer needs changing?? If that's true, i guess 1 really boring character in a game is okay.

Or Yuudai has been tweaking the rework on GotW, cuz he wanted for it to disable other DRs and DDs. Maybe it requires far more complicated coding than we thought.
  Posted on March 19, 2012 at 6:46 AM
spiral, The Relaxed Explorer of the Seishin

Contribution: 119 (94 + 25)
Well to me, those Glass Cutter suggestions seem even more boring and flat than the current GC. While killing himself feels a bit too unique thus way too risky and hard to balance properly. Ofc his current design is also slightly meh and I am all for boosting/reworking him.

I guess there probably ain't anymore time left to give opinions on the suggestions but I'll pipe in mine anyway - don't like any of them much but I'll go with no. 2. No. 1 is too unique, no. 3 is kinda boring.
  Posted on March 19, 2012 at 9:22 AM

spiral wrote:

Well to me, those Glass Cutter suggestions seem even more boring and flat than the current GC. While killing himself feels a bit too unique thus way too risky and hard to balance properly. Ofc his current design is also slightly meh and I am all for boosting/reworking him.

I guess there probably ain't anymore time left to give opinions on the suggestions but I'll pipe in mine anyway - don't like any of them much but I'll go with no. 2. No. 1 is too unique, no. 3 is kinda boring.

I think nothing will be more flat as "Do 25 damage and 40 when prepped". The suggested GC is good, at least it will change him a bit.
  Posted on March 19, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Brielga, The Masterful Wolf

Contribution: 654 (609 + 45)
first version, for sure
its very unique