Topic: circus in town

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on April 4, 2012 at 8:05 AM
edwinas5524, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Nobles

Contribution: 2,382 (2,161 + 221)
Ok I have to say this topic about football so if you don't like it go away... here will be tree posts and first one is about things of yesterday...it was match Barca vs AC Milan. for those who don't know barca need to win milan needs tie or win. So I expected good match... it start well while referee starts his show foul after foul to milan and 11 min was penalty... before that I must say that I was fan of barca for last 3 or 4 years since henry left arsenal :amused. and I was pissed off if you can say that in forums (if not sorry) about then other milan few years ago beat barca at first match and second match was just all 11 inter players defending all 90 minutes... but looking at that it was strategy and now back to yesterday... so barca gets penalty witch I don't think must be given...and no surprise messi scores... after that things change until about 33 min milan scores after ibrahimovic pass... then it looks like we have a game becouse barca again need to score and 41 or 43 min they get another gift second penalty... I think too hard was to give penalty for episode like that in such game, but messi scores again... match ended 3-1 so milan needed to score and 3rd goal was just fluke (yeah thats part of the game)yeah and milan can't catch their opponents... and all game was like referee was on barca side, he just killed or should I say %!@*$ milan...yeah now I would like too see Real betting Barca in finals... yesterday after match wanted too say more, but now its all for first post about breaking news...
  Posted on April 4, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Ok now second post is about penalties and it will be short I guest... so like last ten years we saw different football every year... and I'm talking about penalties becouse this season too saw to many of them... like five years ago penalty was rare play in game and if you get penalty you get maximum yellow card becouse penalty and red card is to hard... and now I remember uefa final between barca and arsenal and then I was on arsenal side, so there was like 10 min barca get penalty too and Leman arsenals goalkeeper get red card and penalty and everyone said that was too hard, but now its not hard at all, btw barca won 3-1 or 2-1 I don't really remember and nvm about that... now about two penalties in one game was maybe like few games in last 10 or 20 years it was very rare and now especially this season I saw maybe 4-5 matches... there was man united vs I think sunderland then after first half united was behing 0-2 and second half they get two penalties and one rooney's goal and they won and it was like in 10 minutes... other match was arsenal vs something like bolton (sorry for information like that) but arsenal was behind 0-2 like united and again in 10 minutes get two penalties, scores goal and wins the game... and one more match by Man Unt and Man city were United scores two penalties and won 3-2... I thing its strange and bored to see same names need a win here score goals in last 20 minutes in game...
  Posted on April 4, 2012 at 8:58 AM

and third and last for now its for ''what There was goal? sorry my bad...'' its about goals witch was scored but referee was maybe blind at that moment... world cup and and euro cup is every 4 years and its huge tournament... and mistakes cost is also huge...and we are going straight to final FIFA worl cup France-Italy 1-1 penalties won Italy... and Zidane scores penalty witch referee don't saw it and Zidane get red card later and end his carrier :amused, but about penalty witch doesn't count and there was goal it would be 2-1 and other winer of world cup... so that mistake cost champions tittle. other mistake was in last world cup were England vs Germany... Germany scores two goals 2-0 then England immediatly scores and its 2-1 and Lampard shots ball of the bar goes to net and out... linesmen was spot on there and says was no goal, but goal was and after that Germany won like 5-1 if I remember it right... So why not do like in basketball look at replay and we all know if there was a goal or no... and in football witch every goal is important... they add +1 referee still they make mistakes... by this thread I wanted to say that all of this I think isn't just coincidence...