Topic: Balance Update 4.3

There are no members reading this topic.

This topic was closed by Yuudai
  Posted on May 26, 2012 at 7:53 PM
1 thumbs up
UchihaKing, Collector

Contribution: 33 (28 + 5)
Ryu is now finally good.Love the BU
  Posted on May 26, 2012 at 9:56 PM
GaAyle, The Cheerful Lieutenant, Top 1000 of PLS-4

Contribution: 16 (13 + 3)
I think Ryu might be a little too powerful now. The cleansing water fix was good, makes it different then the low heals. I think it was a good change for Karasu, he needed a little boost.

Join GaAyle on WarOfNinja.com - Your #1 Online Ninja Multiplayer Game
"What is it about fire? So calm and peaceful but... inside, all power and destruction. It's hiding something. Just like people do. Sometimes you have to get close to find what's inside. Sometimes you have to get burned to see the truth."
  Posted on May 27, 2012 at 2:37 AM
legendary-lukez, The Untouchable Warrior of the Azure Dragon

Contribution: 332 (319 + 13)
i still think kage kurai is too weak . claensin water nerfed :) very good

I owe Ultima my appreciation for my sig thx so much :)

Teams?Friends?You just gotta know more people click here!!
  Posted on May 27, 2012 at 5:54 AM
Zadion, The Twisted Child of Death

Contribution: 1,077 (757 + 320)
Kurai is still weak, but was a 5 damage increase really expected to change him that much? I think his main problem is that he's so damn weak to stunners. Passivism, for example, locks Kurai down and guarantees he's kills himself off before getting much use out of No Tomorrow. Even stuns as weak as Asami's really messes Kurai up. I have not yet used him enough to tell how beneficial this buff is to him.

Anyway, I dunno about Ryu. On one hand, it highly encourages letting people trigger Night Fire now. On the other hand, protecting him and using him for Seirryu is noticeably more... worthless.

hello, it's me. i was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
  Posted on May 27, 2012 at 11:36 AM
andytheo123, Prisoner

Contribution: 667 (628 + 39)
Everything is fine.But we have to see how Ryu works in practice.And it's Balance Update 4.3 on the start page,on the description.(not 4. 2)
like a boss
  Posted on May 27, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Chas3_Th3_Dr3am, Dreamer of the Ancestors

Contribution: 2,354 (2,097 + 257)
No one yet said how good Kurai's boost was, and I know why. +5 damage to No Tomorrow is an unnecessary boost. No Tomorrow will most likely be canceled in the 1st or 2nd turn everytime it is activated.

The only thing to boost on Kurai to make him not so useless is his health. Just make him have 110 hp and keep the damage of No Tomorrow 20 how it is. You can't really boost him in any other way without him being so damn Op. Boosting his Shadow Assault is insane, since it's one of the best AoE in the game, ignoring Invul which can win the game for him in some cases) and dealing 30 damage. Dropping the effect that he can't heal during Last Sunset will just get everyone complaining about him and his win percentage will boost up alot.

Just boost his health to 110. That extra turn would maybe help for him.

Now Ryu, ohoho. I played a few games with him, and he isn't nearly a target as he was compared to now. Most of the times Ryu just sits there as he doesn't gain any energy nor charges while the opposing team has 2 turns to stop him. You will need wallers to efficiently use him, unless you use him as bait. I will have to play a little more with him, but for now, he is a sitting duck with potential if he is left alone.

EDIT: It seems like everybody thinks Ryu's 'nerf' was a boost.
Check out my Soundcloud!

Rainbows, sunshine. Everywhere we go.
  Posted on May 28, 2012 at 12:17 AM
naruto-leaf, Swordsman

Contribution: 2,005 (1,806 + 199)
man i think you guys messed up cleansing water and Karasu. But i like that Karasu invulnerability to melee is for 3 turns
Removed for ???
  Posted on May 28, 2012 at 2:29 AM
Nestec, Dreamer

Contribution: 1,507 (1,327 + 180)
That wasn't part of the balance update. Black Prince has always lasted 3 turns.
  Posted on May 28, 2012 at 5:09 AM
edwinas5524, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Nobles

Contribution: 2,382 (2,161 + 221)
hmm... None of you are complaining about ryu is too op... That means you nerfed him... :D
  Posted on May 28, 2012 at 5:31 AM
Lilscoot88, The Radiant Diviner of the Clouded Dreams

Contribution: 318 (251 + 67)
Karasu reduced ranged damage at first, now he takes more damage from it and Black Wing deals +5 damage during Black Prince.

Posted on May 28, 2012 at 5:41 AM
Ryo_Hayashi, The Commanding Warrior of the Aoiro

Contribution: 37 (33 + 4)
it's nice really :D but can i ask a question is the moderators start creating the new region?
The Great Archer And Commander Of Aoiro Defence Force. . . Ryo Hayashi One Of The Most Powerful Guardian. . .!
  Posted on May 28, 2012 at 6:32 AM
Zadion, The Twisted Child of Death

Contribution: 1,077 (757 + 320)
Lilscoot88 wrote:

Karasu reduced ranged damage at first, now he takes more damage from it and Black Wing deals +5 damage during Black Prince.

Karasu always took more damage from ranged during Black Prince. Just, it used to be 10 damage more, now it's only 5.
Ryo_Hayashi wrote:

it's nice really :D but can i ask a question is the moderators start creating the new region?

They're working on it, but according to what I've heard from Nori, it's still going to be awhile.
Chas3_Th3_Dr3am wrote:

Now Ryu, ohoho. I played a few games with him, and he isn't nearly a target as he was compared to now. Most of the times Ryu just sits there as he doesn't gain any energy nor charges while the opposing team has 2 turns to stop him. You will need wallers to efficiently use him, unless you use him as bait. I will have to play a little more with him, but for now, he is a sitting duck with potential if he is left alone.

EDIT: It seems like everybody thinks Ryu's 'nerf' was a boost.

This one nerf completely changed how Ryu works. Ryu has a lot more reason to use Sky Cracker and let people trigger Night Fire now. I just wish Ryu still got a Seirryu charge on his first turn.

hello, it's me. i was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
  Posted on May 28, 2012 at 8:35 AM
1 thumbs up
Ryo_Hayashi, The Commanding Warrior of the Aoiro

Contribution: 37 (33 + 4)
I'm really excited for the new region and new characters wish it will come out this next month or next 2 months
The Great Archer And Commander Of Aoiro Defence Force. . . Ryo Hayashi One Of The Most Powerful Guardian. . .!
  Posted on May 29, 2012 at 1:46 AM
naruto-leaf, Swordsman

Contribution: 2,005 (1,806 + 199)
Nestec wrote:

That wasn't part of the balance update. Black Prince has always lasted 3 turns.

lol i thought has for 2 turns. oh well...
Removed for ???
  Posted on May 29, 2012 at 6:52 AM
totozapper, The Insolent Warbringer

Contribution: 759 (695 + 64)
Kurai's boost is good, the only bad thing is the Cleansing Water, and I guess it might affect those doing the Isshou mission.
Wonderful sig by Karab :3