Topic: who will win champions league????

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on December 2, 2012 at 7:22 AM
lord---leon, The Untouchable Major, Top 100 of PLS-4

Contribution: 7 (7 + 0)
i think barcelona or real madrid
I AM GEORGIAN AND THERE-FROM I AM EUROPIAN
  Posted on December 2, 2012 at 8:13 AM
edwinas5524, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Nobles

Contribution: 2,382 (2,161 + 221)
well we are the only ones who is watching football here... I doubt about barca because its not that barca which won champions league...since I don't know match ups in next round I'm going for non favorites borusia and PSG...
  Posted on December 2, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Shooter94, The Respected Veteran

Contribution: 852 (747 + 105)
My favourite is Paris Saint-Germain, I hope they win Champions League this year (gogogo Zlatan!).

Justice to the one referred to as the future mod! ~hot anonymous person
I am hot and anonymous too =]
  Posted on December 2, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Ein, The Crystal Fire of the Red Dawn

Contribution: 821 (713 + 108)
Shooter94 wrote:

My favourite is Paris Saint-Germain, I hope they win Champions League this year (gogogo Zlatan!).

Worst team ever sorry. They just have shitload of money. They're not much better than Real Madrid or Manchester City. Anyway, I like Celtic.
My last.fm profile.
Albums I've been digging recently:
Trophy Scars - Holy Vacants
The Gaslight Anthem - Get Hurt
Joyce Manor - Never Hungover Again

Posted on December 2, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Ein wrote:

(...)

Worst team ever sorry. They just have shitload of money. They're not much better than Real Madrid or Manchester City. Anyway, I like Celtic.

Celtic plays anti-football, how they managed to defeat Barcelona was bleh. And, sorry, but ManCity occupies last spot in their group. My second choice is Borussia Dortmund, team awesome in every way.

Posted on December 2, 2012 at 12:56 PM
UchihaKing, Collector

Contribution: 33 (28 + 5)
Dinamo Zagreb they are just too good
  Posted on December 2, 2012 at 2:08 PM

yoo shooter you picked my teams...
  Posted on December 2, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Also Shooter, how can anyone like Ibrahimović?
My last.fm profile.

Posted on December 2, 2012 at 4:04 PM
RagicanoX, The Black Inferno

Contribution: 1,467 (1,261 + 206)
Barcelona ftw?
  Posted on December 2, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Ein wrote:

Also Shooter, how can anyone like Ibrahimović?

Zlatan Ibrahimović is definitely the best Central Forward in the world. Scores awesome goals. I like his playstyle mostly because I can't repeat his powerful strikes. Hope after Catalonia leaves Spain Barcelona will join Ligue 1, PSG will buy Cristiano Ronaldo for outstanding 123 mln euros and new Gran Derbi will consist of PSG vs Barca.

Posted on December 2, 2012 at 5:56 PM
ordinmafiot, Prisoner

Contribution: 62 (56 + 6)
Shooter94 wrote:

(...)

Zlatan Ibrahimović is definitely the best Central Forward in the world. Scores awesome goals. I like his playstyle mostly because I can't repeat his powerful strikes. Hope after Catalonia leaves Spain Barcelona will join Ligue 1, PSG will buy Cristiano Ronaldo for outstanding 123 mln euros and new Gran Derbi will consist of PSG vs Barca.

Lol no. Messi is the top of the top here and his numbers tell all and his skills are way above that of Ibra.

Also, I can't see any team stopping Barcelona unless they have tons of luck( talking Celtic here) and Barcelona has one of those days where they can't seem to score(again Celtic comes to mind).
  Posted on December 2, 2012 at 6:15 PM

to ordinmafiot well like I said barca is't top form now and they have very weak group... look last year barca and barca who won champions league this season barca looks more like last season...

to shooter first they can't join league 1 maybe they should join priemier league instead along with man city, united, arsenal and other top clubs there...and about ibra... you like his playing style? yeah I like that awesome goal vs england, and well this season is playing football, but last few seasons in barca or ac milan I was praying sell that bastard... I liked henry playing style in arsenal....
  Posted on December 2, 2012 at 6:18 PM

edwinas5524 wrote:

to ordinmafiot well like I said barca is't top form now and they have very weak group... look last year barca and barca who won champions league this season barca looks more like last season...

to shooter first they can't join league 1 maybe they should join priemier league instead along with man city, united, arsenal and other top clubs there...and about ibra... you like his playing style? yeah I like that awesome goal vs england, and well this season is playing football, but last few seasons in barca or ac milan I was praying sell that bastard... I liked henry playing style in arsenal....

Old Arsenal? I preferred Patrick Vieira much moar. Maybe I just like players with huge strength and ability to score amazing long-ranged goals.

Posted on December 2, 2012 at 6:46 PM

ordinmafiot wrote:

Lol no. Messi is the top of the top here and his numbers tell all and his skills are way above that of Ibra.

Agreed. Shooter you're weird for liking this bastard.
My last.fm profile.

Posted on December 2, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Shooter94 wrote:

(...)

Old Arsenal? I preferred Patrick Vieira much moar. Maybe I just like players with huge strength and ability to score amazing long-ranged goals.

well I like long range shot too sometimes, and henry was very skilled player he started runing from half court and scors goal out of nowhere... I liked then people who played with him said that when he starts runing it looks like he's riding motor-cycle...