Topic: who will win champions league????

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on December 2, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Shooter94, The Respected Veteran

Contribution: 852 (747 + 105)
Ein wrote:

(...)

Agreed. Shooter you're weird for liking this bastard.

Yep, enjoyed the clip, and every other containing Ibrahimović destroying his teammates or opponents

Justice to the one referred to as the future mod! ~hot anonymous person
I am hot and anonymous too =]
  Posted on December 3, 2012 at 9:36 PM
ordinmafiot, Prisoner

Contribution: 62 (56 + 6)
edwinas5524 wrote:

to ordinmafiot well like I said barca is't top form now and they have very weak group... look last year barca and barca who won champions league this season barca looks more like last season...

to shooter first they can't join league 1 maybe they should join priemier league instead along with man city, united, arsenal and other top clubs there...and about ibra... you like his playing style? yeah I like that awesome goal vs england, and well this season is playing football, but last few seasons in barca or ac milan I was praying sell that bastard... I liked henry playing style in arsenal....

Actually Barcelona has the same team with minor improvements, also they just had the best start in history(at least in Spain, the world if I'm not mistaken), the are 11 points in front of Real(lol, loving this), they are qualified in Europa, they have the best player in the world, best support players(Xavi, Iniesta).....I just can't see them as weak and nothing short of a freak accident(like Celtic) will stop them.
  Posted on December 18, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Gordu, The Ruthless General of the Phoenix Queen

Contribution: 112 (101 + 11)
I think that Arsenal will win Champions League

ARS Fan
  Posted on December 18, 2012 at 5:37 PM
edwinas5524, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Nobles

Contribution: 2,382 (2,161 + 221)
Gordu wrote:

I think that Arsenal will win Champions League

ARS Fan

that is totally off topic... there is no way that arsenal could win champions league and podolski is good just as second foward not first one...
  Posted on September 7, 2013 at 8:48 PM
llui, Lackey of the BETA

Contribution: 456 (383 + 73)
As a catalan and resident of Barcelona, I sincerely hope that my beloved Barça is capable of winning the champions ... Or fight harder than last year.