Topic: Movies Help...

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on February 24, 2013 at 11:31 AM
edwinas5524, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Nobles

Contribution: 2,382 (2,161 + 221)
well I hope this is the right place to post it.... well I decided to make my watchlist on IMDB because I saw some great movies, but then someone asks me they just don't come up to my head.... so I have like 300+ movies right now (not all of them was so good....many of them was good enough :amuse) and I can't remember like last few movies... so decided to ask some help.... well I saw them once and like 5 years ago or more... so I hope you could help me.... and I gonna give 50 gold for each movie you guess right....

and information could be little inaccurate...

first one is about catholic school or orphantage where kids (as far as I remeber all boys) were beaten and sexually abused....by priests and there was one tacher (could be inaccurate) who finds out about it and tries to stop it.... I think action is at 1947 or something like that....

another one is about gangster who was mexican I guess and he was a drug dealer or something like that...but I know that he was important... he had a girfriend I think at the end she was pregnant... and everything was good, but she saw him with her best friend (even if nothing happened)... I think then they divorced (and I think girl was black) and he moved in somewhere else in sunny place and starts new legal business and he thought everything was over, but he got shoot in his head (in car) at the end.... I guess it doesn't sound very interesting, but movie was good and I'm trying to explain details I remember who might help....

another movie with well known actor, but I can't remember him... he was a writer (could be inaccurate)he have a kid (I think it was a boy, but now I doubt it) and wife and then he falls asleep someone kills his wife in bathroom (or it was suicide) and the kid is drawing some mosters...and strange things happens but no one can't find who is responsible for everything...no one saw intruders... and at the end they found out that this writer guy did it, but he can't remember anything... because I guess everytime he falls asllep he lose his mids... or something like that...
  Posted on February 24, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Karab, The Fierce Tiger

Contribution: 3,492 (3,159 + 333)
the first one is A Song for a Raggy Boy or something similar

I don't know the other two
-----------germ---------another germ---------------
-----------GERMS ALL OVER THE PLACE---------
Oh Look at that, looks like there's SO MANY MOD GERMS
Okay, who the flower's the smartass

Now THAT's just being a precious flower.

I am going to slam a lovely rainbow flower into your beautiful face you flower
  Posted on February 24, 2013 at 8:12 PM
edwinas5524, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Nobles

Contribution: 2,382 (2,161 + 221)
Karab wrote:

the first one is A Song for a Raggy Boy or something similar

I don't know the other two

wow I would never found it....yeah first one found... and gold is coming your way...

found 2nd one... its empire....

found last one... robert deniro...hide and seek...
  Posted on March 28, 2013 at 1:41 AM
naruto-leaf, Swordsman

Contribution: 2,005 (1,806 + 199)
I think i saw the third movie but not really sure if is the one.
Removed for ???