Topic: Next Football Kings

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on April 26, 2013 at 10:43 AM
edwinas5524, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Nobles

Contribution: 2,382 (2,161 + 221)
well first I made this topic because one post in old topic about football, will be forgotten after few spams in mafia town or clan topic (dei ). so I wanted to make it earlier after amazing dortmund win vs malaga and stuning bayern win vs barca...well I have to repeat myself again right here like I said in topic uefa chanpions league at the start of the season... barca last season and this season is not like it was few years then they were best football club by far... maybe they just don't have any motivation to play like they played back there... I don't know... look this season lost 2-0 to milan, two draws vs PSG...back in group stage lost to celtics...I think its fair for bayern to move on...about bayern... I think its kinda sad because they're so often in finals last few years and each season they look kinda strong, but in finals they lose... (I think any team which beats barca deserves to win champions league that season)... now I'm gonna talk about dortmund and after this I gonna get to the point about, why I made this topic :laugh... dortmund from the start played their football against the best clubs and this season is the only club who haven't lost in CL... it looks like they have no fear whatever the opponent is, and in that match vs malaga I thought that it will be sad if they gonna lose here because malaga don't deserve the semi finals... and look dortmund is here and 4-1 vs real (poor mourinho I guess another season without that 3rd CL title and next season back to chealsea)... so now I'm confused if this CL final gonna have two german league rivals who derves it? bayern who can't win it last few seasons and crushed barca (of course we have 2nd match, but I don't believe in miracles that big) and dortmund... they don't have so many good players like bayern, but plays best football this season (my opinion)... and now back to the topic my point and results of CL this season shows that right now in europe best football is in germany, and they have so many young and talented players, so my question right there is about next eurocups and worldcups... last cup germany was one of the favorites and I guess now they might be the next champions...

note: this thread is about overall football
  Posted on April 26, 2013 at 10:59 AM
sasukeitachi100, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Kage

Contribution: 113 (96 + 17)
I believe Bayern will win the Champions League and I agree with you about Germany being the best team in Europe.
(Invalid img)
Badass siggy made by *Rai & awesome avy by Hai, both from Soul Boards!
Awesome Juubito skin! Clicky!
  Posted on April 26, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Shooter94, The Respected Veteran

Contribution: 852 (747 + 105)
German clubs have strength advantage over Spanish ones, thus we saw awesome semi-finals. Borussia plays the best football all around the world I must admit, Lewandowski scores every match now, best midfielders aid him. Piszczek, one of the most talented full backs, is able to stop the best left wingers in the world and even play in offense from time to time. There's no way Bayern in current squad, with not that high chemistry level can be a threat to BVB.

Justice to the one referred to as the future mod! ~hot anonymous person
I am hot and anonymous too =]
  Posted on April 26, 2013 at 5:03 PM
edwinas5524, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Nobles

Contribution: 2,382 (2,161 + 221)
Shooter94 wrote:

German clubs have strength advantage over Spanish ones, thus we saw awesome semi-finals. Borussia plays the best football all around the world I must admit, Lewandowski scores every match now, best midfielders aid him. Piszczek, one of the most talented full backs, is able to stop the best left wingers in the world and even play in offense from time to time. There's no way Bayern in current squad, with not that high chemistry level can be a threat to BVB.

I think if we gonna have both rivals in this final I guess bayern knows very well how dortmund plays and I think we gonna have one very interesting final... but I think its 60-40 % (bayern 40% because like I said last few season, they play good season, but in finals they always play like different team and just can't get that title)...