Topic: Fast and furious 6.

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on May 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Encore, The Demonic Elite

Contribution: 1,703 (1,379 + 324)
Well first off, ill keep this SPOILER FREE. So if any of you seen the movie, whatcha think of it?

Personally, i found it godly amazing. I have not been impressed by a movie for about 2 years; The avengers, Batman, Iron man 3 and many others were just a ''meh'' for me, but Fast 6 (lets call it that for short) pretty much kept me hyper throughout the movie. From the start of the movie, i even thought to my self, ''im going to be smiling and laughing throughout this movie'', and i was right.

You know there's jokes in movies where some people laugh, and then some jokes where the whole screening viewers laugh at? Yeah in this, everyone in the cinema laughed, and times it by 10. Funniest, best action, amazingly hyped and did not disappoint. In my opinion at least.

For those who haven't seen the movie, STAY AFTER THE CREDITS!

:)
jeremiah gottwald 50% man 50% machine. 2000% loyalty

''Anything is possible'' - Yuudai. Hana X Tadashi confirmed 2013.
  Posted on May 19, 2013 at 12:12 AM
itachi977, The Ambitious Hunter

Contribution: 71 (55 + 16)
I didn't think it was AMAZING but it really pretty good. There were some parts that were quite funny but i won't say anything about them since this is spoiler free and it had lot's of action, although i just can't wait for fast 7 after seeing the ending.
  Posted on May 19, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Encore, The Demonic Elite

Contribution: 1,703 (1,379 + 324)
Well its a matter of what type of movies you like. Ive been watching fast and furious movies since i was a kid, so it does kind of bring out my inner-child xD
jeremiah gottwald 50% man 50% machine. 2000% loyalty

''Anything is possible'' - Yuudai. Hana X Tadashi confirmed 2013.