Topic: Defiance

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on June 13, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Karab, The Fierce Tiger

Contribution: 3,492 (3,159 + 333)
So, I've just started watching this new TV series called Defiance, because the creators had this really cool idea of having an MMORPG and the Series run side by side.

The Plot:
Set in the near future, "Defiance" introduces an exotically transformed planet Earth, its landscapes permanently altered following the sudden - and tumultuous - arrival of seven unique alien races. In this somewhat unknown and unpredictable landscape, the richly diverse, newly-formed civilization of humans and aliens must learn to co-exist peacefully. Each week, viewers will follow an immersive character drama set in the boom-town of Defiance, which sits atop the ruins of St. Louis, MO, while in the game, players will experience the new frontier of the San Francisco Bay area. Syfy's highly-anticipated transmedia event Defiance is the first-ever convergence of television and online gaming, featuring an interconnected world between the two mediums as they evolve together into one overall story.

Currently I've only seen the first episode (they're 42 minutes each normally, but the first is 85) and I've really liked it.
-----------germ---------another germ---------------
-----------GERMS ALL OVER THE PLACE---------
Oh Look at that, looks like there's SO MANY MOD GERMS
Okay, who the flower's the smartass

Now THAT's just being a precious flower.

I am going to slam a lovely rainbow flower into your beautiful face you flower
  Posted on June 17, 2013 at 7:10 PM
RagicanoX, The Black Inferno

Contribution: 1,467 (1,261 + 206)
I've heard of it, but I never tried to watch it. Should I give it a chance or stick with Arrow, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Ragicano's Sexiness on Fire?