Topic: Attack on Titan {Town WINS}

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on June 27, 2013 at 8:29 PM
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
Attack on Titan

Only Players Listed below may post in the thread

SUBS NEEDED, PM ME TO BECOME A SUB

Players
------------------------
1. Daumis1992

3. RagicanoX
4. Low
5.Manjji-Puppet

9.BlackwingThief
10.TheSlimer3

Dead Players
------------------------
2. Shooter94
7.MariosDNA
8.Sasukeitachi100
6.Sakura-Chan-Ship
Subs
------------------------

Rules:

1. Votes and unvotes must be in bold in order to be counted. Unvoting before casting a new vote is not necessary, but a good habit nonetheless. (i.e. Unvote, vote Taylor etc).

2. Lynches always require a majority of votes (i.e., this means 4 votes are required for a lynch when 6 people are still alive). After a lynch has been reached, votes or unvotes are no longer counted.

3. You may vote No Lynch. (i.e. Vote No Lynch). If a majority votes No Lynch, the day will end without a lynch.

4. After your death scene has been posted, you may no longer post.

5. You are not allowed to quote personal messages from me. Communication with the moderator (Sammysowners) is not to be used as part of the gameplay.

6. You are not allowed to edit your posts.

7. Do not use spoiler tags. Also, do not hide messages in links or images in your post.

8. It's forbidden to discuss the game outside of the game-topic, unless specifically stated by your role.

9. If a situation arises where these rules are ambiguous or incomplete in any way, what the moderator says will go. If you have any questions or comments, please PM the moderator (Sammysowners) rather than posting it in the game thread.

10. Mafia must send moderator (Sammysowners) message at night phase if they want to kill someone or not.

11. If days take too long, the moderator (sammysowners) may impose a deadline. If no majority of votes has been reached by the deadline, then the person who has the most votes on them shall be lynched
  Posted on June 27, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Spoiler

[mafia]
[moderator]sammysowners[/moderator]
[alive]daumis1992[/alive]
[alive]Shooter94[/dead]
[alive]RagicanoX[/alive]
[alive]Low[/alive]
[alive]Manjji-Puppet[/alive]
[alive]Sakura-Chan-Ship[/dead]
[alive]MariosDNA[/dead]
[alive]Sasukeitachi100[/dead]
[alive]BlackwingThief[/alive]
[alive]Theslimer3[/alive]
[phase]day[/phase]
[/mafia]

Posted on June 27, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Prologue
----------------------
A peaceful civilization, with about the last of the human race on earth rests behind walls, which protect them from the dangerous, humanoid giants, named Titans, which love to devour humans. For almost 100 years, the Titans didn't invade the cities, and areas within the walls.
"Haha, take that you losers"
"Haha"
"Your just trash"
Bullies were insulting a boy named Armin Arlert, and were bulling him, hurting him physically, until Eren Jeager, and Mikasa Ackerman show up making the bullies run away.
"Are you okay Armin?" Eren asked.
"Yes, I am." Armin replied. Soon after getting some rest, they were hanging out for a little while.
  Posted on June 27, 2013 at 8:31 PM

AWAITING ROLE CONFIRMATION
  Posted on June 27, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Important INFO

There are 3 walls, Wall Maria,Wall Rose , and Wall Sina. In between each wall, there is one gate. Once all of the Walls(3), and gates (2) have been broken, the King may be attacked, and may be targeted by effects.

The towns objective is to kill the mafia, or stop them, before the mafia, can outnumber them and kill them all, or when the king is killed.

The mafia's objective is to kill the king, or outnumber and kill of the pro-town

The king, is famous in the civilization, and everyone knows whom he is, even the mafia party.

Who is the king? LOW IS THE KING (Not confirmed though)! What is the kings role?
THIS wrote:

You are the King, your alignment is town. You can't be lynched. All players know who you are. You can't be targeted by any effects, or kills, unless each wall and gate has been destroyed. Each time you vote, your vote counts for 2 votes. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

WILL I SHARE ANY MORE INFORMATION? I WILL NOT!
  Posted on June 28, 2013 at 4:38 AM
BlackwingThief, Prisoner

Contribution: 12 (9 + 3)
judgin frm dis gate and walls thangs i can tell this is gonna b retawded.

how do the walls n gates broke?
+/// Leader of the Blackwings \\\+
+/// #Blackwing \\\+
+/// #Swag \\\+
+/// X \\\+
  Posted on June 28, 2013 at 5:13 AM

BlackwingThief wrote:

judgin frm dis gate and walls thangs i can tell this is gonna b retawded.

how do the walls n gates broke?

Walls and gates break by peoples' roles.....

and it won't be retarded
  Posted on June 28, 2013 at 5:39 AM
RagicanoX, The Black Inferno

Contribution: 1,467 (1,261 + 206)
sammysowners wrote:

(...)

Walls and gates break by peoples' roles.....

and it won't be retarded

And do the gates/walls break by being killed, or do people effects that allow them to be "broken"? If they break via effect, would that be to complicated or would everything be alrite? o,o'
  Posted on June 28, 2013 at 8:51 AM
daumis1992, The Relaxed Tactician of the Ancestors

Contribution: 218 (181 + 37)
Change my nickname in userscript from Daumis1992 to daumis1992 otherwise it won't work.
  Posted on June 28, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Theslimer3, The Innocent Kid of the BETA

Contribution: 333 (260 + 73)
daumis1992 wrote:

Change my nickname in userscript from Daumis1992 to daumis1992 otherwise it won't work.

yes and lower case the S in my name, it's Theslimer3, not TheSlimer
  Posted on June 28, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Double check everyone's usernames in teh usrscrpt pl0x and make them the same as their users.
  Posted on June 28, 2013 at 5:22 PM

RagicanoX wrote:

(...)

It will be retarded

And do the gates/walls break by being killed, or do people effects that allow them to be "broken"? If they break via effect, would that be to complicated or would everything be alrite? o,o'

Trust me it should work out, as I stated it's the mafia's objective, but i'll just say this, it won't be as stupid as you probably think, it just gives them an alternative goal to reach.
  Posted on June 28, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Im just trying to incorporate something from the anime/manga, and making this mafia game more unique in ways...

Dang, we could get this started but 3 people are not confirming might have to replace them soon

I also fixed the userscript
  Posted on June 28, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Aight but you still ain't answer dat question dawg
  Posted on June 28, 2013 at 7:27 PM

this is mostly a closed-setup, with little information given, Part of your question should be more obvious, and walls and gates breaking should be your guys' job to figure if it complicates thing or what....