Topic: Mafia Game Signups v2

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on July 3, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Ryu, Prisoner

Contribution: 470 (389 + 81)

- Banner made by Low

Welcome to Mafia Signups v2. Please read the rules. If anyone feels like making some mafia banners then go ahead.

The mafia user script is a browser extension that will track votes in a mafia game. It is not needed to play but is recommended if you plan to host.
Mafia Userscript

Active games
- Games that are currently being played. Only 2 games can be active.

Games in queue
- Games that are open for signups and are next to be active. Only 2 games can be in queue.

Waiting list
- The waiting list is for games that have been registered and are next to be in queue. Only 3 games can be in the waiting list. Any games registered while the list is full will be ignored.

Signing up for a game!
- You can sign up for the next Mafia game by posting the following signup form: "I want to sign up for _____", replacing the underscores with the game name.

General Rules
- Don't discuss the mafia game outside of the mafia topic unless otherwise allowed through pm's and such by the game host.
- Don't post images in mafia topics.
- You are allowed to have a game attitude and role play, however raging and flaming/insulting is not allowed. If you are a townie and have valid points/evidence, but another player keeps arguing, it might be because they are mafia and are just trolling you, keep calm.

Signup Rules
- You may only be playing and/or signed up for a up to 2 games at a time.
- Players can only sign up for games that are in queue, and not games that are in the waiting list.
- If you will not be able to play in a mafia game that you're signed up for, leave before it starts.
- You are not allowed to sign up to a game with more than 1 account.

Hosting Rules
- You may only host one game at a time. You cannot register to host another game until your current game is over.
- Try to keep the amount of players around 8-12. This balances the game nicely and you will fill up the player slots faster.
- If a host cannot host their game due to some reason, they have to cancel before it starts. If a host goes inactive or quits mid game, they won't be allowed to host again.
- All games must have a day/night time limit of 3 days or less to prevent days from being a week long.
- You can choose to include a detective role or not, either way you need to specify when posting the game registration. This rule applies to closed setups as well, though you do not need to specify role details.
- Hosts cannot play in their own games.

Hosting a game!
If you wish to host a mafia game, fill out and post a sign up forum.

Game name:
Host(s):

Description:
Includes Detective: <Yes/No>
Number of players:

Active Games
Name: Attack on Titan

Name: The Troller's Way
Description: This game is an open set-up, and is going to be epic and amazing. In this game your mother is fat, your friends are unattractive, and you're not funny. In this game your grandma pumps shotguns filled with bullets ready to initiate hell upon anyone that drives above 5 miles an hour on the highways. In this game, you must open your mind to all possibilities...or risk being trolled.
Host: Ragi
Players: 11
1. Manjji-Puppet
2. sammysowners
3. Chas3_Th3_Dr3am
4. Sakura-Chan-Ship
5. Theslimer3
6. Ozarukage
7. Jin
8. daumis1992
9. Demonkings
10. XxXSamurai786XxX
11. MariosDNA
Sub Players:
1. sasukeitachi100

Queue

Name: Gunslinger's Royale
Description: In a world of Magic and witches. One man stood with a gun. He wanted to exterminate and cleanse the world from all supernatural. But failed. It is now your turn to avenge him, but can anyone really be trusted? Legend says that the prophesy will rise again. But what exactly is the prophesy? that is for you to decide.
Host: Demonkings
Players: 10
1. Jin
2. Chas3_Th3_Dr3am
3. sasukeitachi100
Additional notes: This will take place within 48 hour format for both Day and Night phases. Majority of the votes prevails in lynching. You may send private messages to other players in the game if you wish.

Name: Vengeful Mafia
Description: If the Godfather is lynched at any time, the game will end and the town will win. Mafia has no night kill. Once a vengeful townie is lynched, he may vengekill a player of his choice, but only if this lynch is done on D1. If the Godfather is V'ged, the game will continue. There are no nights, and mafia have day-talk. 1 Godfather Mafia, 2 Mafia Goons, 4 Vengeful townies.
Host: Theslimer3
Players: 7
1. daumis1992
2. RagicanoX
3. Demonkings
4. sammysowners
5. MariosDNA

Waiting List
  Posted on July 4, 2013 at 12:47 AM
RagicanoX, The Black Inferno

Contribution: 1,467 (1,261 + 206)
I am going to input a game for the signing of the up:

The Troller's Way

12 PLAYER GAME (GAME CAN START AT 11, NEED A SUB TOO)

This game is an open set-up, and is going to be epic and amazing. In this game your mother is fat, your friends are unattractive, and you're not funny. In this game your grandma pumps shotguns filled with bullets ready to initiate hell upon anyone that drives above 5 miles an hour on the highways. In this game, you must open your mind to all possibilities...or risk being trolled.

ROLES ARE:

TOWNIE ROLES:

5x

"Do not waste my time, or you'll regret it."
Serious wrote:

You are the Serious Person. You are aligned to the town. You have no night actions. How does that make you feel? Alright, I understand. My butt is NOT made of wax. You have the power to vote, nothing else. Got it? Oh yeah almosot forgit, you win when all the mafia are eliminated.

1x

"According to the psychological formulation gathered through my scrupulous actions..."
Logical wrote:

You are the Logical Person. You are aligned to the town. Every night, you can remind a person that they are in fact living in a world of logic, and must use logic to combat against the trolls. This will protect them for one night from the bad bad men and men pretending to be ladies online, the trolls. Oh yeah almosot forgit, you win when all the mafia are eliminated.

1x

"Okay, what has been bothering you? What? Of course you don't have a choice, sit yo ass down and start talking."
Therapist wrote:

You are the Therapist. You are aligned to the town. Every night, you will hypothetically and unwillingly drag a random person to an anonymous chat and tell them to tell you their problems. Doing this will cause them to talk too much, and will cause them to tell you their alliance, and then you tell them to stfu. Oh yeah almosot forgit, you win when all the mafia are eliminated.

1x

"What? Pull your finger? Why sure-...what? WHAT?? GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! KJTHUIAOLKMJHUIOWPAL<MKJIOAPW:!!!!"
Angry wrote:

You are the Angry Grown Person. You have absolutely NO tolerance for bullshit, and no tolerance for ANYTHING that even remotely LOOKS annoying. You are looking to kill ANYONE that is a troll, who GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO ANNOY YOU. LIKE THIS TEXT IS IN CAPS SO IT ANNOY YOU. BUT YOU NO KILL ME I AM MODERATOR AHAHAHA. Anyway, so yeah what was I talking about oh right okay yes. Every night, you may kill one person by choking them while screaming at them to shut up. Oh yeah almosot forgit, you win when all the mafia are eliminated.

MAFIA ROLES:

1x

"I bet I could twerk better than your mom even if I had broken hip!"
Troll wrote:

You are the Troll @$$hole. You basically stop people from finding out that you are the troll. Because you don't want them to get you D: cuz you wanna keep trolling them to hell. BECAUS THE BIGGEST TROLL IS THE ONE THAT ACTS LIKE A FRIEND IAND IS REALLY YOUR ENEMY!! LOL So. You have to be an @$$hole, okay? Every night, you can role block someone. Simple as that. Oh yeah almosot forgit, you win when all the townies are eliminated.

1x

"How's your day? Good? Awesome. -pours cranberry juice all over your new white shirt- How about now? :D"
Troll wrote:

You are the Troll Problem Man. You can do either of the following powers, (YOU CAN ONLY USE THEM ONCE): POWER 1: Use this move, and the cop cannot investigate the night used. POWER 2: Use this move, and the doctor cannot heal the night used. POWER 3: Use this move, and the serial killer cannot kill the night used. If you use Power 1 or 3, you cannot kill in that same Night Phase. Oh yeah almost forgit, you win when all the townies are elminaitneidn elmiimna dammit...eliminated.

1x

"You shouldn't vote on me, really. I could be a bomb!"
Normal wrote:

You are the Normal Troll (OR IS HE?!?!?!) Every night, you can may talk to your troll home dogs and decide WHO TO KILL THAT NIGHT. ALRIGHT? GOOD. NOW GO AHEAD AND KILL PEOPLE. Oh yeah almost forgit, you win when all the townies are elminaitneidn elmiimna dammit...eliminated.

EVERYONE CAN VOTE LYNCH!
ALL MAFIA HAVE THE POWER TO DISCUSS AND CHOOSE A PLAYER TO KILL AT NIGHT, ONLY AT NIGHT BABY!!!

Posted on July 4, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Ryu, Prisoner

RagicanoX wrote:

I am going to input a game for the signing of the up:

The Troller's Way

12 PLAYER GAME

This game is an open set-up, and is going to be epic and amazing. In this game your mother is fat, your friends are unattractive, and you're not funny. In this game your grandma pumps shotguns filled with bullets ready to initiate hell upon anyone that drives above 5 miles an hour on the highways. In this game, you must open your mind to all possibilities...or risk being trolled.

ROLES ARE:

TOWNIE ROLES:

5x
(...)

1x
(...)

1x
(...)

1x
(...)

MAFIA ROLES:

1x
(...)

1x
(...)

The roles aren't finished I gotta go do something I'll be back to finish it, START SIGNING UP! :D

Not sure if giving a player allied to the town the ability to kill at night is fair, but if nobody has an issue then it's fine I suppose.
  Posted on July 4, 2013 at 3:06 AM
Manjji-Puppet, The Manipulative Elite

Contribution: 1,285 (1,084 + 201)
I'll join The Troller's Way please.

For You Zad.
My Skin Showcase
  Posted on July 4, 2013 at 6:20 AM
Low, The Manipulative Elite

Contribution: 3,950 (3,650 + 300)
I made a banner

Posted on July 4, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Sakura-Chan-Ship, The Drunken Sister

Contribution: 625 (510 + 115)
I'll give my sign-ups another 4 days and then I'll start, doesn't matter how many people I have by then.

<3 <3 <3 - Anon
The love is strong in this sig. <3
  Posted on July 4, 2013 at 5:42 PM
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
Does hosting a game count as playing? if not im signing up for The Trollers way

Looking for a sub for my game
  Posted on July 4, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Mono, The Flaming Fugitive

Contribution: 6 (5 + 1)
I would like to join Nana's game.
  Posted on July 4, 2013 at 9:29 PM
RagicanoX, The Black Inferno

Contribution: 1,467 (1,261 + 206)
Roles are complete, game is ready for you to sign UP.
  Posted on July 5, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Ryu, Prisoner

sammysowners wrote:

Does hosting a game count as playing? if not im signing up for The Trollers way

Looking for a sub for my game

Hosting doesn't count as playing, though if you're hosting I suggest you don't try to play 2 games at once, unless you're sure you have time to play 2 and host your own.
  Posted on July 5, 2013 at 4:17 AM
Chas3_Th3_Dr3am, Dreamer of the Ancestors

Contribution: 2,354 (2,097 + 257)
uuhhhh, sign me up for the game that allows the townies to nightkill. /in Troller's Way

I have a question Ryu,
Rules wrote:

- All games must have at least 1 detective type role on the townie side, otherwise players vote based off illogical trust and assumptions, and the town has no real way to tell mafia from townie.

This applies to closed setups, right? And closed setup games have to be confirmed by you to be approved?
Check out my Soundcloud!

Rainbows, sunshine. Everywhere we go.
  Posted on July 5, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Ryu, Prisoner

Chas3_Th3_Dr3am wrote:

uuhhhh, sign me up for the game that allows the townies to nightkill. /in Troller's Way

I have a question Ryu,
(...)

This applies to closed setups, right? And closed setup games have to be confirmed by you to be approved?

Yes that applies to closed setups because the same reasoning still applies. I know this goes against the idea of closed setup just a little, but mafia games are supposed to have strategy, otherwise it's just a bunch of players voting based off nothing. Closed setup games don't have to be approved by me since I assume hosts will have read the rules. Failing to follow the rules will result in the person not being able to host again.
  Posted on July 7, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Demonkings, The Golden Demon

Contribution: 1,488 (1,318 + 170)
Oh god, I hated the fact that this server keeps crashing whenever I want to make a post. It forces me to have a habit of copy and paste.

Anywho, I would like to host two mafia games. The first one would be called "Gunslingers Royale".
Gunslingers wrote:

In a world of Magic and witches. One man stood with a gun. He wanted to exterminate and cleanse the world from all supernatural. But failed.

It is now your turn to avenge him, but can anyone really be trusted?

Legend says that the prophesy will rise again.
But what exactly is the prophesy? that is for you to decide.

Introducing roles such as Gunsmith as well as "Witch hunter"

Now that we are finished with the first one, the second one is called "Despair Academy". This content will only be released only and when the Update in War of ninja has arrived. This shall be placed in the queue only at the complete change of WoN. No later, No sooner.
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Ryu, Prisoner

A spot in queue is open, post the registration form and fill it out for your game to be added Demon.
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Low, The Manipulative Elite

Contribution: 3,950 (3,650 + 300)
Isnt it about time you removed Nanas game from the queue list?
Nvm, the game is above the queue list on active games...attack on titan is still active?