Topic: Mafia Game Signups v2

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on July 16, 2013 at 4:19 PM
RagicanoX, The Black Inferno

Contribution: 1,467 (1,261 + 206)
Just wanted to let you know that Nana's game is complete. :D
  Posted on July 16, 2013 at 4:36 PM
daumis1992, The Relaxed Tactician of the Ancestors

Contribution: 218 (181 + 37)
/join Rag's game.
  Posted on July 16, 2013 at 5:09 PM
  Posted on July 16, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Demonkings wrote:

I will sign for ragi's game if he still needs members

Yay! :3

Ryu, join my game :D
  Posted on July 17, 2013 at 3:39 AM
Theslimer3, The Innocent Kid of the BETA

Contribution: 333 (260 + 73)
Game: Vengeful Mafia

Description: This is the 5 player game moved to 7 players.
1 Godfather Mafia
2 Mafia Goons
4 Vengeful townies.

If the Godfather is lynched at any time, the game will end and the town will win. Mafia has no night kill. Once a vengeful townie is lynched, he may vengekill a player of his choice, but only if this lynch is done on D1. If the Godfather is V'ged, the game will continue. There are no nights, and mafia have day-talk.

This is a uncommon, but fun setup, popular to MafiaScum. If you don't understand, please look at this page.
  Posted on July 18, 2013 at 4:53 PM
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
/Join Gunslinger's Royale
  Posted on July 19, 2013 at 9:58 AM

GAME UPDATED WITH PICTURES AND ROLE QUOTES!
Qoute:

I am going to input a game for the signing of the up:

The Troller's Way

12 PLAYER GAME (GAME CAN START AT 11, NEED A SUB TOO)

This game is an open set-up, and is going to be epic and amazing. In this game your mother is fat, your friends are unattractive, and you're not funny. In this game your grandma pumps shotguns filled with bullets ready to initiate hell upon anyone that drives above 5 miles an hour on the highways. In this game, you must open your mind to all possibilities...or risk being trolled.

ROLES ARE:

TOWNIE ROLES:

5x

"Do not waste my time, or you'll regret it."
Serious wrote:

You are the Serious Person. You are aligned to the town. You have no night actions. How does that make you feel? Alright, I understand. My butt is NOT made of wax. You have the power to vote, nothing else. Got it? Oh yeah almosot forgit, you win when all the mafia are eliminated.

1x

"According to the psychological formulation gathered through my scrupulous actions..."
Logical wrote:

You are the Logical Person. You are aligned to the town. Every night, you can remind a person that they are in fact living in a world of logic, and must use logic to combat against the trolls. This will protect them for one night from the bad bad men and men pretending to be ladies online, the trolls. Oh yeah almosot forgit, you win when all the mafia are eliminated.

1x

"Okay, what has been bothering you? What? Of course you don't have a choice, sit yo ass down and start talking."
Therapist wrote:

You are the Therapist. You are aligned to the town. Every night, you will hypothetically and unwillingly drag a random person to an anonymous chat and tell them to tell you their problems. Doing this will cause them to talk too much, and will cause them to tell you their alliance, and then you tell them to stfu. Oh yeah almosot forgit, you win when all the mafia are eliminated.

1x

"What? Pull your finger? Why sure-...what? WHAT?? GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! KJTHUIAOLKMJHUIOWPAL<MKJIOAPW:!!!!"
Angry wrote:

You are the Angry Grown Person. You have absolutely NO tolerance for bullshit, and no tolerance for ANYTHING that even remotely LOOKS annoying. You are looking to kill ANYONE that is a troll, who GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO ANNOY YOU. LIKE THIS TEXT IS IN CAPS SO IT ANNOY YOU. BUT YOU NO KILL ME I AM MODERATOR AHAHAHA. Anyway, so yeah what was I talking about oh right okay yes. Every night, you may kill one person by choking them while screaming at them to shut up. Oh yeah almosot forgit, you win when all the mafia are eliminated.

MAFIA ROLES:

1x

"I bet I could twerk better than your mom even if I had broken hip!"
Troll wrote:

You are the Troll @$$hole. You basically stop people from finding out that you are the troll. Because you don't want them to get you D: cuz you wanna keep trolling them to hell. BECAUS THE BIGGEST TROLL IS THE ONE THAT ACTS LIKE A FRIEND IAND IS REALLY YOUR ENEMY!! LOL So. You have to be an @$$hole, okay? Every night, you can role block someone. Simple as that. Oh yeah almosot forgit, you win when all the townies are eliminated.

1x

"How's your day? Good? Awesome. -pours cranberry juice all over your new white shirt- How about now? :D"
Troll wrote:

You are the Troll Problem Man. You can do either of the following powers, (YOU CAN ONLY USE THEM ONCE): POWER 1: Use this move, and the cop cannot investigate the night used. POWER 2: Use this move, and the doctor cannot heal the night used. POWER 3: Use this move, and the serial killer cannot kill the night used. If you use Power 1 or 3, you cannot kill in that same Night Phase. Oh yeah almost forgit, you win when all the townies are elminaitneidn elmiimna dammit...eliminated.

1x

"You shouldn't vote on me, really. I could be a bomb!"
Normal wrote:

You are the Normal Troll (OR IS HE?!?!?!) Every night, you can may talk to your troll home dogs and decide WHO TO KILL THAT NIGHT. ALRIGHT? GOOD. NOW GO AHEAD AND KILL PEOPLE. Oh yeah almost forgit, you win when all the townies are elminaitneidn elmiimna dammit...eliminated.

EVERYONE CAN VOTE LYNCH!
ALL MAFIA HAVE THE POWER TO DISCUSS AND CHOOSE A PLAYER TO KILL AT NIGHT, ONLY AT NIGHT BABY!!!

Qoute:

Posted on July 23, 2013 at 5:52 AM
XxXSamurai786XxX, The Untouchable Samurai of the Ancestors

Contribution: 16 (14 + 2)
If there's still slots available, I'd like to join The Troller's Way.
P.S Mafia town has improved a lot since I last visited. Great work!
The Untouchable Samurai of the Ancestors

Posted on July 23, 2013 at 6:18 AM

XxXSamurai786XxX wrote:

If there's still slots available, I'd like to join The Troller's Way.
P.S Mafia town has improved a lot since I last visited. Great work!

There's still more space, thank you for joining! :D

Just two more players and we'll be good to go!
  Posted on July 26, 2013 at 4:39 PM
MariosDNA, The Flaming Commander of the Honoo

Contribution: 524 (448 + 76)
Sign meh up for troller's way
  Posted on July 27, 2013 at 6:13 AM
Zoo81, Prisoner

Contribution: 0 (0 + 0)
/join Rag's game
  Posted on July 27, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Theslimer3, The Innocent Kid of the BETA

Contribution: 333 (260 + 73)
Zoo81 wrote:

/join Rag's game

fresh meat O:
  Posted on July 27, 2013 at 6:32 AM

I think that's enough people to start the game, I'll post the thread up tomorrow! Thanks for signing up ^~^
  Posted on July 27, 2013 at 6:04 PM
sasukeitachi100, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Kage

Contribution: 113 (96 + 17)
Join Troller's Way please.
Edit: Don't tell me I missed it...
(Invalid img)
Badass siggy made by *Rai & awesome avy by Hai, both from Soul Boards!
Awesome Juubito skin! Clicky!
  Posted on July 27, 2013 at 8:29 PM

sasukeitachi100 wrote:

Join Troller's Way please.
Edit: Don't tell me I missed it...

You can be a sub if you like! If a person doesn't show up on time, you'll be the first to be subbed! Do you want to? :D

1. Manjji-Puppet
2. sammysowners
3. Chas3_Th3_Dr3am
4. Sakura-Chan-Ship
5. Theslimer3
6. Ozarukage
7. Jin
8. daumis1992
9. Demonkings
10. XxXSamurai786XxX
11. MariosDNA
12. Zoo81