Topic: [GAME OVER] The Deceitful Summoner's Rift

There are no members reading this topic.

  Posted on July 7, 2013 at 2:33 PM
#1
Sakura-Chan-Ship, The Drunken Sister

Contribution: 625 (510 + 115)
Joined: February 16, 2010
PLEASE DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE GAME. IF YOU WISH TO JOIN, CONTACT ME AND I WILL PUT YOU AS A SUBSTITUTE.

Status: GAME OVER.

Alive:

2. Ryu

4. daumis1992
5. sammysowners


9. Mono

Dead:
1. MariosDNA
3. RagicanoX
6. BlackwingThief
7. Demonkings
8. Low

Substitutes:

1. Theslimer3

<3 <3 <3 - Anon
The love is strong in this sig. <3
  Posted on July 7, 2013 at 2:35 PM
#2
Sakura-Chan-Ship, The Drunken Sister

Contribution: 625 (510 + 115)
Joined: February 16, 2010
Semi-Open Setup

Here are the characters in the game in no particular order:

Janna, the Storm's Fury


Amumu, the Sad Mummy


Annie, the Dark Child


Talon, the Blade’s Shadow


Zed, the Master of Shadows


Shen, the Eye of Twilight


Lux, the Lady of Luminosity


Garen, the Might of Demacia


Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver


Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover


<3 <3 <3 - Anon
The love is strong in this sig. <3
  Posted on July 7, 2013 at 2:36 PM
#3
Sakura-Chan-Ship, The Drunken Sister

Contribution: 625 (510 + 115)
Joined: February 16, 2010
Rules:

1. Votes and unvotes must be in bold in order to be counted. Unvoting before casting a new vote is not necessary, but a good habit nonetheless. (i.e. Unvote, vote Baby etc).

2. Lynches always require a majority of votes (i.e., this means 4 votes are required for a lynch when 6 people are still alive). After a lynch has been reached, votes or unvotes are no longer counted.

3. You may vote No Lynch. (i.e. Vote No Lynch). If a majority votes No Lynch, the day will end without a lynch.

4. If days take too long, the moderator (Sakura-Chan-Ship) may impose a deadline. If no majority of votes has been reached by the deadline, whoever has most votes at that time will be lynched. In case of a tie or in case No Lynch has most votes, the day will end without a lynch.

5. After your death scene has been posted, you may no longer post.

6. You are not allowed to quote personal messages from me. Communication with the moderator (Sakura-Chan-Ship) is not to be used as part of the gameplay.

7. You are not allowed to edit your posts.

8. Do not use spoiler tags. Also, do not hide messages in links or images in your post.

9. It's forbidden to discuss the game outside of the game-topic, unless specifically stated by your role.

10. If a situation arises where these rules are ambiguous or incomplete in any way, what the moderator says will go. If you have any questions or comments, please PM the moderator (Sakura-Chan-Ship) rather than posting it in the game thread.

<3 <3 <3 - Anon
The love is strong in this sig. <3
  Posted on July 7, 2013 at 2:40 PM
#4
Sakura-Chan-Ship, The Drunken Sister

Contribution: 625 (510 + 115)
Joined: February 16, 2010
Spoiler

[mafia]
[moderator]Sakura-Chan-Ship[/moderator]
[dead]Low[/dead]
[alive]Ryu[/alive]
[alive]daumis1992[/alive]
[dead]RagicanoX[/dead]
[dead]BlackwingThief[/dead]
[alive]Mono[/alive]
[alive]sammysowners[/alive]
[dead]MariosDNA[/dead]
[dead]Demonkings[/dead]
[alive]Sakura-Chan-Ship[/alive]
[phase]gameover[/phase]
[/mafia]



<3 <3 <3 - Anon
The love is strong in this sig. <3
  Posted on July 7, 2013 at 8:38 PM
#5
Sakura-Chan-Ship, The Drunken Sister

Contribution: 625 (510 + 115)
Joined: February 16, 2010
A beautiful day has arrived on Summoner's Rift... but something is wrong. The atmosphere has changed and is filled with the need to kill. It is up to the summoners to find out who is causing this sudden change and to stop whoever is causing this.

Day 1 has begun!

<3 <3 <3 - Anon
The love is strong in this sig. <3
  Posted on July 7, 2013 at 9:17 PM
#6
Ryu, Prisoner

Contribution: 470 (389 + 81)
Joined: January 25, 2011
Vote No Lynch

Might as well all vote no lynch since there's no way to know who's bad.
  Posted on July 7, 2013 at 9:24 PM
#7
daumis1992, The Relaxed Tactician of the Ancestors

Contribution: 218 (181 + 37)
Joined: February 18, 2010
Ryu wrote:

Vote No Lynch

Might as well all vote no lynch since there's no way to know who's bad.


Yeah...No, without proper day 1 there is pretty much nothing we can do, night probably won't do much since claiming one or another PR in closet setup won't be any good, we have to get as much information on this day as possible and only then decide if lynch or not.
  Posted on July 7, 2013 at 9:28 PM
#8
BlackwingThief, Prisoner

Contribution: 12 (9 + 3)
Joined: March 12, 2013
Well, that suggestion was fast.
+/// Leader of the Blackwings \\\+
+/// #Blackwing \\\+
+/// #Swag \\\+
+/// X \\\+
  Posted on July 7, 2013 at 10:19 PM
#9
Ryu, Prisoner

Contribution: 470 (389 + 81)
Joined: January 25, 2011
daumis1992 wrote:


(...)

Yeah...No, without proper day 1 there is pretty much nothing we can do, night probably won't do much since claiming one or another PR in closet setup won't be any good, we have to get as much information on this day as possible and only then decide if lynch or not.

There is 0 info to base a lynch on. What info do you want? Everyone is going to post and say they are a townie, then say so and so is mafia because he's not posting etc. My vote stands, since there is no way to make a vote logically. You can host your tea party to gather info that doesn't exist and then you guys can vote no lynch.
  Posted on July 7, 2013 at 10:40 PM
#10
daumis1992, The Relaxed Tactician of the Ancestors

Contribution: 218 (181 + 37)
Joined: February 18, 2010
Ryu wrote:


(...)
There is 0 info to base a lynch on. What info do you want? Everyone is going to post and say they are a townie, then say so and so is mafia because he's not posting etc. My vote stands, since there is no way to make a vote logically. You can host your tea party to gather info that doesn't exist and then you guys can vote no lynch.


Then let me ask you what will night kill do without any information from day time, because you know what will happen? People will start to think this game is luck based and will only post to when lynch will happen, so to think from the beginning we should do no lynch will only help mafia, because they won't need to make lynch innocent, but rather avoid lynch.
  Posted on July 7, 2013 at 10:48 PM
#11
BlackwingThief, Prisoner

Contribution: 12 (9 + 3)
Joined: March 12, 2013
Ryu wrote:


(...)
There is 0 info


You used the number '0' instead of 'zero'. Only someone who fears to making their posts long and someone to read makes this mistake. And mafia often do this. hmmmmmm.
Ryu wrote:


My vote stands, since there is no way to make a vote logically.

Only a mafia would post no lynch on the first day because they can get a headstart and their night 1 is their night 0 now. See how he is deferring from posting anymore in this topic by trying to impose a no lynch so no information can be found; on the day where information matters most: Day 1.
Ryu wrote:


You can host your tea party to gather info that doesn't exist and then you guys can vote no lynch.


Hmmm, this is all piecing together now. Ryu is a mafia trying to make Night 1 essentially Night 0 for his mafia party. HUEHUEHUEHUE
+/// Leader of the Blackwings \\\+
+/// #Blackwing \\\+
+/// #Swag \\\+
+/// X \\\+
  Posted on July 7, 2013 at 11:37 PM
#12
Ryu, Prisoner

Contribution: 470 (389 + 81)
Joined: January 25, 2011
daumis1992 wrote:

Then let me ask you what will night kill do without any information from day time, because you know what will happen? People will start to think this game is luck based and will only post to when lynch will happen, so to think from the beginning we should do no lynch will only help mafia, because they won't need to make lynch innocent, but rather avoid lynch.

I almost was going to ignore your post simply because your fingers were moving but you weren't thinking. What info do you want from day 1? You expect mafia to role claim? "People will start to think this game is luck" LOL, seriously? If we choose to lynch based of 0 info, then it IS luck. I like to base a vote on logic, which isn't luck, you however want to base a vote on nothing, which IS luck. Also not lynching will help the mafia? So I guess lynching townies does the opposite right?

Please think, then type, then read, then reread, then delete, then try again before you post next time ^_^
BlackwingThief wrote:

You used the number '0' instead of 'zero'. Only someone who fears to making their posts long and someone to read makes this mistake. And mafia often do this. hmmmmmm.

Dumbest thing I ever heard. There is such thing as habits. I always have typed 0 instead of zero. Also how do mafia often try to make their posts short? Please don't make bs info, especially while quoting me, you come off as mafia or just someone who like to talk for no reason.

BlackwingThief wrote:


Only a mafia would post no lynch on the first day because they can get a headstart and their night 1 is their night 0 now. See how he is deferring from posting anymore in this topic by trying to impose a no lynch so no information can be found; on the day where information matters most: Day 1.

Only mafia would do that huh? You caught me, I'm totally mafia because I don't want to lynch a townie. Information matters every day, but guess what... There is no info *gasp* whaaaaa

BlackwingThief wrote:


Hmmm, this is all piecing together now. Ryu is a mafia trying to make Night 1 essentially Night 0 for his mafia party. HUEHUEHUEHUE

Blackwang logic es #1 huehuehuehue
  Posted on July 7, 2013 at 11:47 PM
#13
daumis1992, The Relaxed Tactician of the Ancestors

Contribution: 218 (181 + 37)
Joined: February 18, 2010
Ryu, I will not think while i am writing, I might start to make sense, would destroy the character I created.

Also why do you think why I want to lynch, all I did say that if we work together and gather information, then we should decide if we lynch or not, but your first post is no lynch and that won't be any help, death without any information at day will be useless.
  Posted on July 7, 2013 at 11:56 PM
#14
Ryu, Prisoner

Contribution: 470 (389 + 81)
Joined: January 25, 2011
daumis1992 wrote:

Ryu, I will not think while i am writing, I might start to make sense, would destroy the character I created.

Also why do you think why I want to lynch, all I did say that if we work together and gather information, then we should decide if we lynch or not, but your first post is no lynch and that won't be any help, death without any information at day will be useless.

Please explain what information. Info like the kind blackwing has? There is NO info, understand?
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 12:09 AM
#15
BlackwingThief, Prisoner

Contribution: 12 (9 + 3)
Joined: March 12, 2013
Typical mafia denying clear, cohesive, and damaging intel towards his true identify. Typical mafia is typical indeed.
+/// Leader of the Blackwings \\\+
+/// #Blackwing \\\+
+/// #Swag \\\+
+/// X \\\+