Topic: [GAME OVER] The Deceitful Summoner's Rift

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on July 8, 2013 at 12:10 AM
daumis1992, The Relaxed Tactician of the Ancestors

Contribution: 218 (181 + 37)
Ryu wrote:

(...)
Please explain what information. Info like the kind blackwing has? There is NO info, understand?

We might learn the setup of this game or at least the part of it.
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 12:11 AM
MariosDNA, The Flaming Commander of the Honoo

Contribution: 524 (448 + 76)
Oi oi instead of arguing why don't we find out what each role is? I think it's predictable.

Janna= Townie/Doctor (since she's support)
Amumu= Not sure about that one..perhaps a roleblocker or something? Or a regular townie..Doesn't seem like a mafia to me.
Annie= Either a regular townie or a mafia
Talon= Seems mafia-ish to me.
Zed= Seems mafia-ish to me.
Shen= Townie/Doctor (with a possibility of mafia)
Lux= Townie
Garen= Townie
Kha'Zix= Townie (with a possibility of mafia)
Caitlyn= Townie/Cop? (Because in her lore she's a sheriff if I'm right or somethin like that so it'd make sense if she was a cop)

Here are my thoughts, feel free to discuss.

If there are 9 people there must be 2-3 mafia so I guess it must be either Talon and Zed or Talon, Zed and Annie or somethin'
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Ryu, Prisoner

Contribution: 470 (389 + 81)
BlackwingThief wrote:

Typical mafia denying clear, cohesive, and damaging intel towards his true identify. Typical mafia is typical indeed.

You're either dumb, trolling, or mafia.
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 3:25 AM
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
BlackwingThief wrote:

Typical mafia denying clear, cohesive, and damaging intel towards his true identify. Typical mafia is typical indeed.

Your very quick, and with some stupid reasoning to judge someone, the difference between posting 0 or zero, makes the difference in side they have? thats the most idiotic thought process ever, your hounding ryu for no real good reason, voting no lynch could be a good strategy, we have nothing to really go on, and with roles we might find out who is mafia quickly... Either your mafia,or just plain out stupid..........
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 3:32 AM

Vote BlackwingThief
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 4:16 AM
Demonkings, The Golden Demon

Contribution: 1,488 (1,318 + 170)
MariosDNA wrote:

Oi oi instead of arguing why don't we find out what each role is? I think it's predictable.

Amumu= Not sure about that one..perhaps a roleblocker or something? Or a regular townie..Doesn't seem like a mafia to me.
Lux= Townie
Garen= Townie
Caitlyn= Townie/Cop? (Because in her lore she's a sheriff if I'm right or somethin like that so it'd make sense if she was a cop)

If there are 9 people there must be 2-3 mafia so I guess it must be either Talon and Zed or Talon, Zed and Annie or somethin'

Good job, but now we have to know who is who lmao.
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 4:33 AM
RagicanoX, The Black Inferno

Contribution: 1,467 (1,261 + 206)
I think Ryu is a little lost, maybe you're a bit rusty to mafia. If you're going to get information, you must first PRY it out of a person. You have to pressure them and dig into their brains until they have no choice but to claim a role or make some sort of action. A townie doesn't say, "Damn I have no information." Wrong, a townie says, "How do I gather information?" Otherwise by your logic we'd only get information from a teammate and possible power role dying each night, and that could cause WORSE situations, (especially if a mafia is trying to frame a townie).

I don't know much about LoL, so I'm going to let someone else build off the lead Marios came up with. I'm going to do a full reading on your unnecessary wall of texts before posting useful data.
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 4:43 AM

MariosDNA wrote:

Lux= Townie
Garen= Townie

Then again, this is pretty damn dangerous. Saying who can possibly be doctor/cop/role blocker is not a good idea, I suggest you only name ALLIANCES rather than ROLES, and keep the mafia guessing as to what role they can be. Who knows, the medic in LoL, (if there is a medic class), may not actually be the medic in this game, so it'll keep them bouncing around. Also, if the mafia kill a medic character looking for the doctor, it means that we know who they're looking for, so when people start sifting through the player list for roles you know who a possible suspect may be.
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 4:48 AM
Ryu, Prisoner

RagicanoX wrote:

I think Ryu is a little lost, maybe you're a bit rusty to mafia. If you're going to get information, you must first PRY it out of a person. You have to pressure them and dig into their brains until they have no choice but to claim a role or make some sort of action. A townie doesn't say, "Damn I have no information." Wrong, a townie says, "How do I gather information?" Otherwise by your logic we'd only get information from a teammate and possible power role dying each night, and that could cause WORSE situations, (especially if a mafia is trying to frame a townie).

I don't know much about LoL, so I'm going to let someone else build off the lead Marios came up with. I'm going to do a full reading on your unnecessary wall of texts before posting useful data.

Hardly, what I did the the only useful thing done so far besides what marios posted.
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 4:57 AM

Ryu wrote:

(...)
Hardly, what I did the the only useful thing done so far besides what marios posted.

That's because he actually tried to find some form of information rather than do one of the most suspicious things you can do on Day 1, which is to vote no lynch. If you're going to do anything, for the love of the flowers in my backyard don't vote no lynch. That's a free kill with no information. That's basically a pass off to the mafia and still at square one. That was your FIRST post, and I think you're a bit too adamant about the whole, "We don't know anything!!!" idea.

The only way to figure **#! out is to break it down and think over every tiny little aspect in the game, whether it's population or people's responses. Hell, even killing off a townie, (no power role ofc), will still give you information, as it narrows down who the mafia can be. I rather not do that, but if it ever comes to the point where I have to sacrifice my townie brothers or myself to get an abundance of information, I don't hesitate. I do question and study before doing it, as mafia can use that as an excuse to kill off a townie.

Since there's only 9 players we need to find out what ratio of mafia best suits the number of players. I'm guessing there's 2-3 mafia, but idk which one to base my ideas or suspicions on. Let's vote on a ratio, do you think that out of 9 players there are 2 mafia or 3 mafia?
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 5:29 AM

RagicanoX wrote:

(...)

That's because he actually tried to find some form of information rather than do one of the most suspicious things you can do on Day 1, which is to vote no lynch. If you're going to do anything, for the love of the flowers in my backyard don't vote no lynch. That's a free kill with no information. That's basically a pass off to the mafia and still at square one. That was your FIRST post, and I think you're a bit too adamant about the whole, "We don't know anything!!!" idea.

The only way to figure ?$%# out is to break it down and think over every tiny little aspect in the game, whether it's population or people's responses. Hell, even killing off a townie, (no power role ofc), will still give you information, as it narrows down who the mafia can be. I rather not do that, but if it ever comes to the point where I have to sacrifice my townie brothers or myself to get an abundance of information, I don't hesitate. I do question and study before doing it, as mafia can use that as an excuse to kill off a townie.

Since there's only 9 players we need to find out what ratio of mafia best suits the number of players. I'm guessing there's 2-3 mafia, but idk which one to base my ideas or suspicions on. Let's vote on a ratio, do you think that out of 9 players there are 2 mafia or 3 mafia?

I'd probably say 2 mafia, with power roles, if there is by some odd chance that there are only 6 town people, then 2 mafia have prs and 1 is regular.
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 5:41 AM

I thought of something, we can go to LoL wiki, and search these names, and their backgrounds, to find out more information on them, if so, we might be able, just might be able to crack the set-up code
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 5:42 AM
Ryu, Prisoner

RagicanoX wrote:

(...)

The only way to figure %@?* out is to break it down and think over every tiny little aspect in the game, whether it's population or people's responses. Hell, even killing off a townie, (no power role ofc), will still give you information, as it narrows down who the mafia can be. I rather not do that, but if it ever comes to the point where I have to sacrifice my townie brothers or myself to get an abundance of information, I don't hesitate. I do question and study before doing it, as mafia can use that as an excuse to kill off a townie.

"The only way to figure *$?* out is to break it down and think over every tiny little aspect in the game, whether it's population or people's responses."

herp derp what do you think I did? My vote doesn't matter since nobody else would follow. Like I said, I get stuff started. What I did made daumis and blackwing respond, and they made themselves look like mafia/fools.

Idc if I make myself suspicious since I'm not afraid to be lynched.
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 5:45 AM

Hmmm, if he doesn't care, and Blackwing wants to look town, he should vote Ryu, otherwise I won't ever be convinced that he is town
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 5:47 AM
BlackwingThief, Prisoner

Contribution: 12 (9 + 3)
sammysowners wrote:

Hmmm, if he doesn't care, and Blackwing wants to look town, he should vote Ryu, otherwise I won't ever be convinced that he is town

...how does voting Ryu makes me look town? Another question... why do I want YOUR approval?
+/// Leader of the Blackwings \\\+
+/// #Blackwing \\\+
+/// #Swag \\\+
+/// X \\\+