Topic: [GAME OVER] The Deceitful Summoner's Rift

There are no members reading this topic.

  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 5:48 AM
#31
BlackwingThief, Prisoner

Contribution: 12 (9 + 3)
Joined: March 12, 2013
Lmao, you people took me seriously. Look at Sammy holding some kind of grudge here. You have this weird logic that would ruin any fun in mafia games AND make it boring as well.

"Let's just no-lynch on Day 1 and not try to see what everyone has to say in case someone contradicts another or themselves! Let's base our lynches solely on night actions!"

Night actions are INVISIBLE (except kills). It is unwise to instantly no lynch, or may I say, waste Day 1. If we no lynch so fast, all that's going to happen is a townie will be killed. Then someone will claim cop along with someone else then we end up mustered in confliction. USE YOUR MINDS FOLKS. WHY START FINDING INFORMATION ON DAY 2 WHEN WE HAVE AN ENTIRE DAY 1 TO TALK AND FIGURE STUFF OUT!?

If I had to guess, probably 3 mafias running amok. The general rule for a mafia game size is [mafia size*]. There were 9 players right? 9 divided by 3 is 3. So my guess is 3.

I don't know much about LoL's lure (only played it a few times), but I can't help much there. All I know is that Kha'Zix is overpowered at the moment. Probably one of those townie roles with multiple night actions or something.
+/// Leader of the Blackwings \\\+
+/// #Blackwing \\\+
+/// #Swag \\\+
+/// X \\\+
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 5:49 AM
#32
BlackwingThief, Prisoner

Contribution: 12 (9 + 3)
Joined: March 12, 2013
Meh, finding out which LoL character can be which alignment won't really help us at all. When we find out, everyone will just softclaim that they are the most 'good' character.
+/// Leader of the Blackwings \\\+
+/// #Blackwing \\\+
+/// #Swag \\\+
+/// X \\\+
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 5:49 AM
#33
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
Joined: March 7, 2010
well, that would be one less person voting on you, I think its the most strategic thing to do at the moment, and it makes you look town, because almost everyone thinks he is scum, so why not vote him, I mean you are pretty convinced he is a mafia
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 5:51 AM
#34
BlackwingThief, Prisoner

Contribution: 12 (9 + 3)
Joined: March 12, 2013
sammysowners wrote:

well, that would be one less person voting on you, I think its the most strategic thing to do at the moment, and it makes you look town, because almost everyone thinks he is scum, so why not vote him, I mean you are pretty convinced he is a mafia

You're the only one voting me. I don't think he's pretty much 'scum', that was just a stupid suggestion and now he's suspicious.

define 'everyone thinks he is scum'. Half of the players haven't even posted their opinion about him.
+/// Leader of the Blackwings \\\+
+/// #Blackwing \\\+
+/// #Swag \\\+
+/// X \\\+
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 5:53 AM
#35
Ryu, Prisoner

Contribution: 470 (389 + 81)
Joined: January 25, 2011
Janna - Controls weather, support role.
Amumu - Lonely mummy, uses bandages to grab people and force them to be his friend, tank role.
Annie - Evil little girl whose pedo bear will ?#$*(kill) you. Mage role.
Talon - Stealthy assassin who has a ton of blades. Attack dmg caster assassin role.
Zed - attack dmg caster assassin ninja man.
Shen - Tall wanna be sub zero ninja wall who teleports to allies to shield them. Tank role.
Lux - Goofy chick that throws balls of light and fires laser beams. mage role.
Garen - Goofy weirdo that spins around with a giant sword until everyone is dead. Tank/bruiser role.
Kha'Zix - Stealthy carnivorous mantis bug thing with huge claws. Attack dmg caster assassin role.
Caitlyn - Sheriff chick with a huge rifle, puts down bear traps with cupcakes as bait(to catch yordles). Attack dmg carry role.
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 5:54 AM
#36
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
Joined: March 7, 2010
Everyones getting riled up over his comment, I won't believe you are town, until you do something good for us... Obviously if Ryu was going to say he isn't afraid, he is most likely mafia, trying to make us think he cares less, but he is really hoping that we fall for it voting on someone else, and I think he is scum more than you now


Vote Ryu
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 5:59 AM
#37
Ryu, Prisoner

Contribution: 470 (389 + 81)
Joined: January 25, 2011
For the THIRD time. I voted no lynch to get things rolling. The point is to gather info, or at least observe behaviors and motives, correct? Me voting made you and daumis make yourselves look like fools, there's an observation.

sammysowners wrote:

Everyones getting riled up over his comment, I won't believe you are town, until you do something good for us... Obviously if Ryu was going to say he isn't afraid, he is most likely mafia, trying to make us think he cares less, but he is really hoping that we fall for it voting on someone else, and I think he is scum more than you now


Vote Ryu

Actually I just wanted you to vote me so I can have a laugh at idiocy. :)
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 6:00 AM
#38
Ryu, Prisoner

Contribution: 470 (389 + 81)
Joined: January 25, 2011
Failed above post
BlackwingThief wrote:

Lmao, you people took me seriously. Look at Sammy holding some kind of grudge here. You have this weird logic that would ruin any fun in mafia games AND make it boring as well.

"Let's just no-lynch on Day 1 and not try to see what everyone has to say in case someone contradicts another or themselves! Let's base our lynches solely on night actions!"

Night actions are INVISIBLE (except kills). It is unwise to instantly no lynch, or may I say, waste Day 1. If we no lynch so fast, all that's going to happen is a townie will be killed. Then someone will claim cop along with someone else then we end up mustered in confliction. USE YOUR MINDS FOLKS. WHY START FINDING INFORMATION ON DAY 2 WHEN WE HAVE AN ENTIRE DAY 1 TO TALK AND FIGURE STUFF OUT!?

If I had to guess, probably 3 mafias running amok. The general rule for a mafia game size is [mafia size*]. There were 9 players right? 9 divided by 3 is 3. So my guess is 3.

I don't know much about LoL's lure (only played it a few times), but I can't help much there. All I know is that Kha'Zix is overpowered at the moment. Probably one of those townie roles with multiple night actions or something.

For the THIRD time. I voted no lynch to get things rolling. The point is to gather info, or at least observe behaviors and motives, correct? Me voting made you and daumis make yourselves look like fools, there's an observation.

sammysowners wrote:

Everyones getting riled up over his comment, I won't believe you are town, until you do something good for us... Obviously if Ryu was going to say he isn't afraid, he is most likely mafia, trying to make us think he cares less, but he is really hoping that we fall for it voting on someone else, and I think he is scum more than you now


Vote Ryu

Actually I just wanted you to vote me so I can have a laugh at idiocy. :)
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 6:01 AM
#39
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
Joined: March 7, 2010
Not really idiotic, I have my reasons, and if you really were analytic, like you make yourself to be, you would connect pieces of a puzzle....
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 6:03 AM
#40
Ryu, Prisoner

Contribution: 470 (389 + 81)
Joined: January 25, 2011
sammysowners wrote:

Not really idiotic, I have my reasons, and if you really were analytic, like you make yourself to be, you would connect pieces of a puzzle....

I know what you're doing, doesn't mean I care or trust you.
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 6:06 AM
#41
BlackwingThief, Prisoner

Contribution: 12 (9 + 3)
Joined: March 12, 2013
lolsammy. what is your motive? hmm?
+/// Leader of the Blackwings \\\+
+/// #Blackwing \\\+
+/// #Swag \\\+
+/// X \\\+
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 6:07 AM
#42
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
Joined: March 7, 2010
My motive is to kill Ryu, god, why do you think there is more to this puzzle, I meant by puzzle, more to my mind/reasoning then he might think...
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 6:08 AM
#43
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
Joined: March 7, 2010
Kill as in lynch...
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 6:24 AM
#44
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
Joined: March 7, 2010
Unvote

I gotz to get offline, so I will have to take the post back incase something happens...... Good night (PCE)
  Posted on July 8, 2013 at 6:40 AM
#45
RagicanoX, The Black Inferno

Contribution: 1,467 (1,261 + 206)
Joined: April 3, 2010
sammysowners wrote:

Hmmm, if he doesn't care, and Blackwing wants to look town, he should vote Ryu, otherwise I won't ever be convinced that he is town


Oh, you just did that to reel in some mafia suspects. I have to stop underestimating other mafia players thinking they're making mistakes, especially pro mafia players. Hopefully this response wasn't just some way to fix up a mistake in voting no lynch on the first post.

But for the record, no lynch is out of the question.
sammysowners wrote:

Kill as in lynch...


You're really screwing up a bit, I don't really understand what you were trying to do right there. Why are you trying to push a vote on Ryu with little to no reason, and then dropping little clues with no hints? That's not how you pressure a townie or get information, so what the hell are you doing exactly?