Topic: Help Please

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on July 21, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Ichigo-kt, Prisoner

Contribution: 0 (0 + 0)
Hey everyone
So i need your help
I know im not frequent over here but please

I wanna help my girlfriend get views on her youtube videos. Shes done three covers for some songs.

Please people share on your facebook and all of that stuff and any social sites you use. PLEASE people

Link here

Raw url here
Please guys and girls one click and a bit of sharing wont hurt. This is her dream and i really want to help. Youtube can help her get noticed.
The Tattaglia Family<[«DONS»]>

Posted on July 21, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Theslimer3, The Innocent Kid of the BETA

Contribution: 333 (260 + 73)
Well she's certainly got some potential, but she needs signature.

She tries to make her voice like the artist, which isn't what makes a cover more appealing, it's your own little spin on the voice. Listen to other covers and you'll see what I mean.

But good nonetheless

Why didn't I just make this into a comment so she could see it?
  Posted on July 21, 2013 at 4:12 PM
naruto-leaf, Swordsman

Contribution: 2,005 (1,806 + 199)
Good luck on getting a lot of views. She has talent but needs some improvement. Keep up the good work
Removed for ???
  Posted on July 21, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Ein, The Crystal Fire of the Red Dawn

Contribution: 821 (713 + 108)
When she gets older, her voice might be huge.
My profile.
Albums I've been digging recently:
Trophy Scars - Holy Vacants
The Gaslight Anthem - Get Hurt
Joyce Manor - Never Hungover Again

Posted on July 21, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Low, The Manipulative Elite

Contribution: 3,950 (3,650 + 300)
I have the feeling like she is camera shy. Definitely needs a confidence boost in that voice. Like- totally let go.

Yeah think Im gonna share this on my fb.
  Posted on July 21, 2013 at 5:42 PM
eDeath, The Raging Tiger of the Ancestors

Contribution: 754 (674 + 80)
lol tell her to download the instrumental for the songs and play them forom her phone she sings it would make a better effect on her joice , actualy the instrumental somehow supports and cover the voice , when i listen to her i feel like this is missing and as the others said she should stop forceing her voice to copy the original artist and sing how she feels comfortable , she sound a little forced to me ...

Maybe not the best example but this is an exampel how instrumental helps you , anyway this dude edited and made an actual video but i talk about his voice+instrumental , you can see its his voice and the instruments and the editing improuves it