Topic: ::The Troller's Way [Day 2]

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on July 27, 2013 at 9:02 PM
RagicanoX, The Black Inferno

Contribution: 1,467 (1,261 + 206)
The Troller's Way

If you ain't one of dem names below, don't post or I'll bust yo' nutz.

IF YOU WANT TO SUB IN FOR THIS GAME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME!

Playas:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Manjji-Puppet (CONFIRMED)
2. sammysowners (CONFIRMED)

4. Sakura-Chan-Ship (CONFIRMED)
5. Theslimer3 (CONFIRMED)
6. Ozarukage (CONFIRMED)
7. Jin (CONFIRMED)
8. daumis1992 (CONFIRMED)
9. Demonkings (CONFIRMED)
10. sasukeitachi100 (SUBBED IN FOR XxXSamurai786XxX) (CONFIRMED)
11. MariosDNA (CONFIRMED)

Subs: Sasukeitachi100, Low, Tir

Dead Playas:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3. Chas3_Th3_Dr3am (CONFIRMED)

GAME STATUS: STARTED! DAY 2

Rules:

1. Votes and unvotes must be in bold in order to be counted. Unvoting before casting a new vote is not necessary, but a good habit nonetheless. (i.e. Unvote, vote Buttwist etc).

2. Lynches always require a majority of votes (i.e., this means 4 votes are required for a lynch when 6 people are still alive). After a lynch has been reached, votes or unvotes are no longer counted.

3. You may vote No Lynch. (i.e. Vote No Lynch). If a majority votes No Lynch, the day will end without a lynch.

4. After your death scene has been posted, you may no longer post.

5. You are not allowed to quote personal messages from me. Communication with the moderator (RagicanoX) is not to be used as part of the gameplay.

6. You are not allowed to edit your posts.

7. Do not use spoiler tags. Also, do not hide messages in links or images in your post.

8. It's forbidden to discuss the game outside of the game-topic, unless specifically stated by your role.

9. If a situation arises where these rules are ambiguous or incomplete in any way, what the moderator says will go. If you have any questions or comments, please PM the moderator (RagicanoX) rather than posting it in the game thread.

10. Mafia must send moderator (RagicanoX) message at night phase if they want to kill someone or not.

11. If days take too long, the moderator (RagicanoX) may impose a deadline. If no majority of votes has been reached by the deadline, then the person who has the most votes on them shall be lynched.
  Posted on July 27, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Spoiler

[mafia]
[moderator]RagicanoX[/moderator]
[alive]Manjji-Puppet[/alive]
[alive]sammysowners[/alive]
[dead]Chas3_Th3_Dr3am[/dead]
[alive]Sakura-Chan-Ship[/alive]
[alive]Theslimer3[/alive]
[alive]Ozarukage[/alive]
[alive]Jin[/alive]
[alive]daumis1992[/alive]
[alive]Demonkings[/alive]
[alive]sasukeitachi100[/alive]
[alive]MariosDNA[/alive]
[phase]day[/phase]
[/mafia]

If you find any errors in the mafia add on stuff let me know.
  Posted on July 27, 2013 at 9:06 PM

The Troller's Way

This game is an open set-up, and is going to be epic and amazing. In this game your mother is fat, your friends are unattractive, and you're not funny. In this game your grandma pumps shotguns filled with bullets ready to initiate hell upon anyone that drives above 5 miles an hour on the highways. In this game, you must open your mind to all possibilities...or risk being trolled.

ROLES ARE:

TOWNIE ROLES:

5x

"Do not waste my time, or you'll regret it."
Serious wrote:

You are the Serious Person. You are aligned to the town. You have no night actions. How does that make you feel? Alright, I understand. My butt is NOT made of wax. You have the power to vote, nothing else. Got it? Oh yeah almosot forgit, you win when all the mafia are eliminated.

1x

"According to the psychological formulation gathered through my scrupulous actions..."
Logical wrote:

You are the Logical Person. You are aligned to the town. Every night, you can remind a person that they are in fact living in a world of logic, and must use logic to combat against the trolls. This will protect them for one night from the bad bad men and men pretending to be ladies online, the trolls. Oh yeah almosot forgit, you win when all the mafia are eliminated.

1x

"Okay, what has been bothering you? What? Of course you don't have a choice, sit yo ass down and start talking."
Therapist wrote:

You are the Therapist. You are aligned to the town. Every night, you will hypothetically and unwillingly drag a random person to an anonymous chat and tell them to tell you their problems. Doing this will cause them to talk too much, and will cause them to tell you their alliance, and then you tell them to stfu. Oh yeah almosot forgit, you win when all the mafia are eliminated.

1x

"What? Pull your finger? Why sure-...what? WHAT?? GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! KJTHUIAOLKMJHUIOWPAL<MKJIOAPW:!!!!"
Angry wrote:

You are the Angry Grown Person. You have absolutely NO tolerance for bullshit, and no tolerance for ANYTHING that even remotely LOOKS annoying. You are looking to kill ANYONE that is a troll, who GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO ANNOY YOU. LIKE THIS TEXT IS IN CAPS SO IT ANNOY YOU. BUT YOU NO KILL ME I AM MODERATOR AHAHAHA. Anyway, so yeah what was I talking about oh right okay yes. Every night, you may kill one person by choking them while screaming at them to shut up. Oh yeah almosot forgit, you win when all the mafia are eliminated.

MAFIA ROLES:

1x

"I bet I could twerk better than your mom even if I had broken hip!"
Troll wrote:

You are the Troll @$$hole. You basically stop people from finding out that you are the troll. Because you don't want them to get you D: cuz you wanna keep trolling them to hell. BECAUS THE BIGGEST TROLL IS THE ONE THAT ACTS LIKE A FRIEND IAND IS REALLY YOUR ENEMY!! LOL So. You have to be an @$$hole, okay? Every night, you can role block someone. Simple as that. Oh yeah almosot forgit, you win when all the townies are eliminated.

1x

"How's your day? Good? Awesome. -pours cranberry juice all over your new white shirt- How about now? :D"
Troll wrote:

You are the Troll Problem Man. You can do either of the following powers, (YOU CAN ONLY USE THEM ONCE): POWER 1: Use this move, and the cop cannot investigate the night used. POWER 2: Use this move, and the doctor cannot heal the night used. POWER 3: Use this move, and the serial killer cannot kill the night used. If you use Power 1 or 3, you cannot kill in that same Night Phase. Oh yeah almost forgit, you win when all the townies are elminaitneidn elmiimna dammit...eliminated.

1x

"You shouldn't vote on me, really. I could be a bomb!"
Normal wrote:

You are the Normal Troll (OR IS HE?!?!?!) Every night, you can may talk to your troll home dogs and decide WHO TO KILL THAT NIGHT. ALRIGHT? GOOD. NOW GO AHEAD AND KILL PEOPLE. Oh yeah almost forgit, you win when all the townies are elminaitneidn elmiimna dammit...eliminated.

EVERYONE CAN VOTE LYNCH!
ALL MAFIA HAVE THE POWER TO DISCUSS AND CHOOSE A PLAYER TO KILL AT NIGHT, ONLY AT NIGHT BABY!!!

Posted on July 27, 2013 at 9:25 PM

If you have any questions about the game feel free to ask. PM's have been sent out, waiting for confirmation. The game will begin when everyone has confirmed.
  Posted on July 28, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Manjji-Puppet, The Manipulative Elite

Contribution: 1,285 (1,084 + 201)
You listed Sakura-Chan-Ship twice in the userscript thing.

Also:
Userscript wrote:

Vote count:

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

I'm pretty sure more than 6 players are alive...

For You Zad.
My Skin Showcase
  Posted on July 28, 2013 at 2:19 AM

Manjji-Puppet wrote:

You listed Sakura-Chan-Ship twice in the userscript thing.

Also:

(...)

I'm pretty sure more than 6 players are alive...

Fixed the userscripts, thanks for that x.x

My userscripts aren't working, (they're all enabled), so I don't really know what the votes are. I'll just have to manually count votes, I just put the userscript in for anyone who still has it working. If you guys want, I can take it out and count the votes manually.

eDIT: Once Jin, Samurai, and Sakura confirm, the game will start!
  Posted on July 28, 2013 at 5:21 AM
Theslimer3, The Innocent Kid of the BETA

Contribution: 333 (260 + 73)
Ragi, I can vouch for Zoo, she's not Sasuke's Alt -.-

She's someone I invited from somewhere else. Can she come back?
  Posted on July 28, 2013 at 5:37 AM

Theslimer3 wrote:

Ragi, I can vouch for Zoo, she's not Sasuke's Alt -.-

She's someone I invited from somewhere else. Can she come back?

She can be a sub, but until I get an IP check or until Ryu says otherwise, she can't be in the game until she's subbed in. Also, I already sent out the role pms, so I don't want to break up the game in that way.

I can guarantee that if she's active and able to play a mafia game, she'll have a guaranteed spot in my next game. But she has to let me know if she wants to play when the next game is released.

eDIT: Just waiting on Sakura and Jin now.
  Posted on July 28, 2013 at 6:34 PM
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
Sakura and Jin COME ON, I wanna start I have nothing to do today, so i'd like to do something fun on a forums
  Posted on July 28, 2013 at 6:52 PM
MariosDNA, The Flaming Commander of the Honoo

Contribution: 524 (448 + 76)
Replace them.
  Posted on July 28, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Everyone is confirmed, the game is starting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon a time, where my nuts could dance, there was a land called "Land". This Land was beautiful, serene, kind. It was sexy, all the ladies knew how to belly dance. All the males knew what a woman wanted, and the children were obedient yet wise. In this land called "Land", everyone was happy and at peace.

Until these mother fuckers showed up, they were destructive. They appeared as friendly, kind, wise, smart, knowledgeable. They were known to be loving, caring, sweet, and endearing. They were anything but. These bitches wanted only one thing and one thing only: to see you trolled.

They would set up day cares, schools, political buildings. They would help build monuments and raise farms. But no, they were NOT being helpful. HELL NAW! They were simply trying to put themselves INSIDE the picture, so when the people cried for their execution they could say, "Why? For we only came to help, and you know that you could not rise to this level of life without our aid!" They want to look like you. I didn't say they wanted to be like you. They don't even like you.

They have infiltrated to take away all sense of focus and understanding. THEY HAVE COME TO RIP MY BALLS, EVEN!!! And they won't stop. They engage powerful men in conversation, ONLY TO MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE FOOLS! They take woman out to date, ONLY TO LEAVE THEM IN THE RAIN WITH THE BILL!!! They take care of your children while your busy, only to raise them like themselves.

What in the hell are you going to do about it? For only a SMALL amount of the people see what is really happening! You, the small population of intelligence are wise, strong, and powerful. Some of you hold high places in the council, some of you know how to heal a sick planet and the people living on it, some of you know how to be real. You know that your society of the "Land" has been infiltrated by these monsters, but can you find them all? Can you take them out, before they take you out from the inside?

FOR THEY LOOK JUST LIKE YOU, but do not want to be you in the least. They want you...to become them. Will you live long enough to take them out? Or will you fall, only to become just like them? Heheheh...as long as the group survives, you can always make a come back and save this society...but will you be able to?

tl;dr Whoop ass.

Day 1 has begun!
Day 1 has begun!
Day 1 has begun!
  Posted on July 28, 2013 at 7:08 PM

soo it has begun
  Posted on July 28, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Manjji-Puppet, The Manipulative Elite

Contribution: 1,285 (1,084 + 201)
Okay, the obvious thing here is to:

Vote No Lynch

We should wait until we get a cop report. We can afford a mislynch, but I don't think we should waste it now.\

Ratio is 3:8.

I'll also say this: Vigilante (aka Angry Grown Peson), don't kill tonight. Wait for the cop's report. If there is a CC (which I'm sure there will be) then either wait for the cross, or go with your gut. But I thoroughly urge you not to kill tonight. I've played a ton of games on Epicmafia.com and in my experience, the Vig almost always shoots a townie.

That's all for now I guess.

For You Zad.
My Skin Showcase
  Posted on July 28, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Manjji-Puppet wrote:

Okay, the obvious thing here is to:

Vote No Lynch

We should wait until we get a cop report. We can afford a mislynch, but I don't think we should waste it now.

Ratio is 3:8.

I'll also say this: Vigilante (aka Angry Grown Peson), don't kill tonight. Wait for the cop's report. If there is a CC (which I'm sure there will be) then either wait for the cross, or go with your gut. But I thoroughly urge you not to kill tonight. I've played a ton of games on Epicmafia.com and in my experience, the Vig almost always shoots a townie.

That's all for now I guess.

Im gonna wait to vote
  Posted on July 28, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Chas3_Th3_Dr3am, Dreamer of the Ancestors

Contribution: 2,354 (2,097 + 257)
Oh look, another mafia game where we no lynch and not even attempt to get information. This cycle is becoming boring.

Though I advise the townie sided serial killer to stay put like Manjji said obviously. He should be kept as a secret weapon at night (considering he's smart enough to listen).
Check out my Soundcloud!

Rainbows, sunshine. Everywhere we go.