Topic: Maniac!!!!!!!!

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on August 2, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Shooter94, The Respected Veteran

Contribution: 852 (747 + 105)
WoNmaniac wrote:

So if i haven't changed my IP it isn't a problem? can they check my current IP and match if it was used on that account?
I hope yes!For the last 3-4 years im on the same IP!!!

Will the IP change if i carry my routher to another city?Because tomorow were going to the beach.

What mod should i contact.After the update i think of trying to recover it.

The only thing that matters is if you have created the current account from the same IP as the stolen ones. To check it, ask one of the active mods (Hikaru, Ryu) to read the register IP. If they are the same, then they can ask the webmaster for the stolen accounts' passwords. Simple as that.

Justice to the one referred to as the future mod! ~hot anonymous person
I am hot and anonymous too =]
  Posted on August 2, 2013 at 7:01 PM
WoNmaniac, The Untouchable Hunter of the Military

Contribution: 26 (19 + 7)
Shooter94 wrote:

(...)

The only thing that matters is if you have created the current account from the same IP as the stolen ones. To check it, ask one of the active mods (Hikaru, Ryu) to read the register IP. If they are the same, then they can ask the webmaster for the stolen accounts' passwords. Simple as that.

Thank you for the advice.Is it best to ask after the update or can i ask before it
  Posted on August 2, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Shooter94, The Respected Veteran

Contribution: 852 (747 + 105)
WoNmaniac wrote:

(...)

Thank you for the advice.Is it best to ask after the update or can i ask before it

In my opinion you should ask one of the moderators now, before the update, but the webmaster will most probably take action right after that.

Justice to the one referred to as the future mod! ~hot anonymous person
I am hot and anonymous too =]
  Posted on August 2, 2013 at 9:08 PM
WoNmaniac, The Untouchable Hunter of the Military

Contribution: 26 (19 + 7)
Shooter94 wrote:

(...)

In my opinion you should ask one of the moderators now, before the update, but the webmaster will most probably take action right after that.

For now he red my pm and asked howd i lose it .
sent a pm saying how and now im waiting