Topic: WoN: Reborn work in progress

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on November 24, 2016 at 9:51 PM
Ryu, Prisoner

Contribution: 470 (389 + 81)
NinDo wrote:

No, I mean how long sinse it started working again?
I remember the time it was offline so I stopped playing it.

Anyone who's been around since the beginning probably won't know what you're referring to. WoN has never been offline for a significant amount of time to be remembered as an unusual event. Nice to see you remembered WoN and came to check how things are going. ^_^
  Posted on November 26, 2016 at 12:06 AM
1 thumbs up
NinDo, The Swift Explorer of the BETA

Contribution: 8 (7 + 1)
Tried to bring some friends but it didn't go as planned
  Posted on November 27, 2016 at 12:16 AM
1 thumbs up
Encore, The Demonic Elite

Contribution: 1,703 (1,379 + 324)
God knows how many years it's been since I last checked this. Least to say I have become quite experienced in programming, Java in particular, heck I think I could make the game if I really wanted to. I would love to see this game come back, it's just the type of game I can spare time for.

Nori, if you can somehow manage to do something to Yuki, it'd be great. I'd be willing to help anyway I can (maybe not funding, but fundraising shouldn't be difficult). Come on Nori, give us something to come back to. Just climb that damn ladder.
jeremiah gottwald 50% man 50% machine. 2000% loyalty

''Anything is possible'' - Yuudai. Hana X Tadashi confirmed 2013.
  Posted on December 3, 2016 at 8:17 AM
1 thumbs up
Nori, Wolf of the Seishin

Contribution: 2,123 (1,747 + 376)
Well my efforts at restoring communication have led to very little thus far, will keep yall updated if I get anything but it isn't looking like anything thusfar.

Big thanks to JoeTurtle for this one^^

Akatsuki is Recruiting! Post an app to be part of Akatsuki on WoN: Reborn today!

Not sure who Akatsuki is? Check out the Akatsuki Clan Topic!
  Posted on December 4, 2016 at 1:12 PM
1 thumbs up
akeru_kun, Samurai of the Kage

Contribution: 21 (18 + 3)
Ryu wrote:

I don't feel like feedback was ever an issue, or the direction of the game. The problem seemed to always be time and money. The arena game is great, and WoN is amazing, but a whole lot of work for 2 people, especially if not for profit. That keeps them free and protected, they've not obligated themselves, and that's okay.

I believe just a little work into the current game/site would have done a lot, it still would. The game is still great, the site is great, the forum is great, everything about WoN is great. Fix the game chat, fix any game bugs, reset everything (add various badges or something to profiles for certain activity/achievement. Most players have nothing to work towards or compete for.), and fix some forum bugs. Maybe the creators don't believe WoN is as good as I do, but for sure its worth a little time to leave it in working condition.

Im sure i PM'ed admins long time ago and told them to start developing on mobile because this could happen, its a shame because you just needed to open a patreon when the game had people and we could support a lot, mobile micro transactions would give enough money to keep developing the game.
Im really frustated since this game has the kind of mechanics i like (except when you divided stuns copying Naruto-arena that was the worst choice)
True perfection has to be imperfect
  Posted on December 7, 2016 at 10:12 PM
1 thumbs up

Financial support was intended to be integrated into the game, so as to remove any commissions off the top, but sadly the programme never eventuated.

Akatsuki is Recruiting! Post an app to be part of Akatsuki on WoN: Reborn today!

Posted on December 10, 2016 at 1:32 AM
1 thumbs up
naul119, The Flaming Captain of Hanto

Contribution: 2 (1 + 1)
any news about the admins?
  Posted on December 11, 2016 at 6:39 AM
1 thumbs up

I have sent Yuki messages on Skype and Discord, and am thiiis close to calling Yuudai on the phone to see if he still has the same mobile number.

All in all, nothing yet.

Posted on December 13, 2016 at 2:02 PM
1 thumbs up
Encore, The Demonic Elite

Contribution: 1,703 (1,379 + 324)
Nori wrote:

I have sent Yuki messages on Skype and Discord, and am thiiis close to calling Yuudai on the phone to see if he still has the same mobile number.

All in all, nothing yet.

Do it
jeremiah gottwald 50% man 50% machine. 2000% loyalty

''Anything is possible'' - Yuudai. Hana X Tadashi confirmed 2013.
  Posted on December 20, 2016 at 4:58 PM
1 thumbs up
Ahxakri, The Swift Wolf of the Winter

Contribution: 68 (38 + 30)
It has been SO long since I played this game, but in the couple or so months I played. I climbed the ladder pretty high and beat pretty much everyone at least once. I 'loved' this game. I was invited by Zadion a long time ago..I offer to help fund it, if this becomes a reality to revive the game. Are we going to still use this website or revamp entirely? Maybe Zadion will come back too.
  Posted on December 21, 2016 at 9:26 AM
1 thumbs up
Low, The Manipulative Elite

Contribution: 3,950 (3,650 + 300)
Nori wrote:

All in all, nothing yet.

Yes, please.
  Posted on December 26, 2016 at 2:26 AM
1 thumbs up

Hey, I'm back for a moment. I wanted to talk to anyone who thinks they'd like to help with something relating to this game. I have an idea and whatnot. Skype and Discord are Ahxakri.
  Posted on December 26, 2016 at 10:56 PM
1 thumbs up

Post it here, make a thread, chuck it in discord, whatever's on your mind just let it out mate.

Posted on January 3, 2017 at 2:47 AM
1 thumbs up

Well, I was thinking why not take the few we had here to do something about revitalizing the game in another way if possible. I thought it might be easier to talk with a few others in messenger or something. If there is a Discord, invite me. I am not in the loop of these sort of things unfortunately.
  Posted on January 5, 2017 at 10:24 AM
1 thumbs up

Discord link go for it mate.