Topic: My Music is Still Sad and Slow

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on September 1, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Chas3_Th3_Dr3am, Dreamer of the Ancestors

Contribution: 2,354 (2,097 + 257)

Must be the lack of pop and dubstep in my library that's doing this.
Check out my Soundcloud!

Rainbows, sunshine. Everywhere we go.
  Posted on September 1, 2013 at 10:48 PM
jrawls9, The Demonic Swordsman

Contribution: 277 (252 + 25)
That 80s soul and 90s R&B will do that to you. =/

No, but seriously, what do you have in there? o.o
Credits to Boxman for the signature

Tunes:
  Posted on September 2, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Chas3_Th3_Dr3am, Dreamer of the Ancestors

Contribution: 2,354 (2,097 + 257)
Well, I have a lot of hip-hop and that probably makes up the majority of my music, but if you want to get more technical...

I have 22 gigabytes of music. Approximately 17 gigabytes are under my 'Hip-Hop' folder, 2 are under 'Rock/Metal', another 2 are under 'R&B/Soul/Pop', and 1 are under 'Other'. In addition, Jay Z, Eminem, and Kayne West makes up most of my memory in my 'Hip-Hop' folder. Radiohead and Anathema makes up most of my 'Rock/Metal' folder. Frank Ocean, The Weeknd, the JT makes up most of my 'Soul/R&B/Pop' folder.

:c
Check out my Soundcloud!

Rainbows, sunshine. Everywhere we go.
  Posted on September 2, 2013 at 1:24 AM
jrawls9, The Demonic Swordsman

Contribution: 277 (252 + 25)
Chas3_Th3_Dr3am wrote:

Well, I have a lot of hip-hop and that probably makes up the majority of my music, but if you want to get more technical...

I have 22 gigabytes of music. Approximately 17 gigabytes are under my 'Hip-Hop' folder, 2 are under 'Rock/Metal', another 2 are under 'R&B/Soul/Pop', and 1 are under 'Other'. In addition, Jay Z, Eminem, and Kayne West makes up most of my memory in my 'Hip-Hop' folder. Radiohead and Anathema makes up most of my 'Rock/Metal' folder. Frank Ocean, The Weeknd, the JT makes up most of my 'Soul/R&B/Pop' folder.

Lol.

Well, kudos for being organized. I just have all of mine lumped in one big folder.
Credits to Boxman for the signature

Tunes:
  Posted on September 2, 2013 at 1:47 AM
MitzT, Smoker of the Winter

Contribution: 629 (529 + 100)
Chas3_Th3_Dr3am wrote:

Oh snap, that's a new found respect for you, I really really love Anathema! I didn't think alot of people would know Anathema here ^^
  Posted on September 2, 2013 at 5:26 AM
Zadion, The Twisted Child of Death

Contribution: 1,077 (757 + 320)
What are you using to create that? I wanna try. o:

hello, it's me. i was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
  Posted on September 2, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Ein, The Crystal Fire of the Red Dawn

Contribution: 821 (713 + 108)
Zadion wrote:

What are you using to create that? I wanna try. o:

^this. I want to see how my 70GB library will fare. Oh and Mitz, I know Anathema, too. I love Weather Systems and Judgement.
My last.fm profile.
Albums I've been digging recently:
Trophy Scars - Holy Vacants
The Gaslight Anthem - Get Hurt
Joyce Manor - Never Hungover Again