Topic: achievements

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on September 23, 2013 at 10:02 AM
2 thumbs up
edwinas5524, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Nobles

Contribution: 2,382 (2,161 + 221)
I know there was a similar topic like this, but I do think you should bring achievements bar where it was before (instead of levels) because level doesn't really show your progression in game overall and anyone can get level 50 so easy... I think achievements are more important and shows how experienced player is, also then I look at clan profile and see just levels it doesn't mean anything to me too because like I said any newbie with 2k achievements can get to level 50 and then quit playing.... I think levels should be somewhere else maybe even put two bars achievements and below levels.... oh and that ladder with characters progression is not necessary too, I would like to see how things is going in this pre season what do you think?
  Posted on September 23, 2013 at 3:16 PM
RagicanoX, The Black Inferno

Contribution: 1,467 (1,261 + 206)
Both character progression and player level ladders are kind of useless over time, as that is an endgame that is easy to get, (just time consuming). Ladders like streak, points, etc. are more important and substantial because that always changes and really has no endgame, so we should make more ladders that don't really have a general ending to it, (otherwise you'll see the top 10 names all the time).
  Posted on September 23, 2013 at 4:51 PM
edwinas5524, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Nobles

Contribution: 2,382 (2,161 + 221)
RagicanoX wrote:

Both character progression and player level ladders are kind of useless over time, as that is an endgame that is easy to get, (just time consuming). Ladders like streak, points, etc. are more important and substantial because that always changes and really has no endgame, so we should make more ladders that don't really have a general ending to it, (otherwise you'll see the top 10 names all the time).

well thats what I mean new players may think they reached lvl 50 and game is over... and well that was easy... then I've started this I was looking at achievements ladder as my goal and how to reach the top....and thats much harder than to reach lvl 50...:suspicious
  Posted on December 24, 2013 at 2:18 AM
VertuHonagan, The Old Samurai of the Ancients

Contribution: 888 (803 + 85)
What they need to do is bring back the achievements pop up in game. It was coded into the old game, it seriously can't be that hard to put it into this one as well. Now that we have to look at the achievements page just to see if we finally got our achievement we were going for, is very annoying. It completely took the appeal of even having achievements away.
  Posted on December 24, 2013 at 2:41 AM
naruto-leaf, Swordsman

Contribution: 2,005 (1,806 + 199)
VertuHonagan wrote:

What they need to do is bring back the achievements pop up in game. It was coded into the old game, it seriously can't be that hard to put it into this one as well. Now that we have to look at the achievements page just to see if we finally got our achievement we were going for, is very annoying. It completely took the appeal of even having achievements away.

Not really what Ragi and edwin talk about but I agree. It was really nice when you have the achievement pop up at the end of battle.

I agree that the achievement bar should be back there. The lvl 50 doesn't really tell much.
Removed for ???