Topic: Balance Update 1.0

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on November 12, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Nestec, Dreamer

Contribution: 1,507 (1,327 + 180)
I'm waiting to see some nasty Ken/Yugana combos emerge from that change.
  Posted on November 12, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Demonkings, The Golden Demon

Contribution: 1,488 (1,318 + 170)
Nestec wrote:

I'm waiting to see some nasty Ken/Yugana combos emerge from that change.

Doubt it would happen seeing as it only lasts one turn and has a cool-down.
  Posted on November 12, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Takeo, The Lost Shadow of the Moon

Contribution: 545 (483 + 62)
Zadion wrote:

(...)

Is this new? The entire reason I would still choose 3/1/3/1 on Amaya is, indeed, because Midnight Massacre could be active on two characters - or at least, I know it used to be.

I've never had the ability to be able to place down two midnight massacres. RATHER, I never had an opponent retarded enough to let themselves be stunned for 4 turns by midnight massacre. It is immediately removed as soon as it's placed, and if not, then it's gone by the next turn regardless.

I liked the change to her protector, it actually made me put two points into it. A net HP of 105 is pretty silly on a character like Amaya.

On Yugana, my original suggestion was changed to what the current live version is. While I am okay with the current live version, it's just unfortunate that there aren't very many intimidating KI affliction in the game, YET, as this could change. My original suggestion was to increase affliction damage by 5 to targets hit by Scent of Tranquility for a turn.
  Posted on November 12, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Darkamante, The Lost Demon

Contribution: 677 (596 + 81)
Takeo wrote:

(...)I've never had the ability to be able to place down two midnight massacres. RATHER, I never had an opponent retarded enough to let themselves be stunned for 4 turns by midnight massacre. It is immediately removed as soon as it's placed, and if not, then it's gone by the next turn regardless.

I liked the change to her protector, it actually made me put two points into it. A net HP of 105 is pretty silly on a character like Amaya.

On Yugana, my original suggestion was changed to what the current live version is. While I am okay with the current live version, it's just unfortunate that there aren't very many intimidating KI affliction in the game, YET, as this could change. My original suggestion was to increase affliction damage by 5 to targets hit by Scent of Tranquility for a turn.

Yugana being able to heal 75 HP? HEEEEEELL TO THE NO. Don't even say that again, not even kidding *heart scared for life*

Amaya double counter is doable, I've placed amaya with stunners usually. And cost increaisng teams. Sometimes it isn't that you can't undo the counter, you just find it hopeless to spend the energy that could be saving another char on a char that will need another turn to get rid of the cost increasing affliction of hers.
Don't mind me, just trying to reach #1 in the achievement ladder...

Zezima's second best player sponsored by Zezima Bank Inc.
Spoiler

I'm not playing this for now...sorry

Posted on November 12, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Takeo, The Lost Shadow of the Moon

Contribution: 545 (483 + 62)
Darkamante wrote:

(...)

Yugana being able to heal 75 HP? HEEEEEELL TO THE NO. Don't even say that again, not even kidding *heart scared for life*

Amaya double counter is doable, I've placed amaya with stunners usually. And cost increaisng teams. Sometimes it isn't that you can't undo the counter, you just find it hopeless to spend the energy that could be saving another char on a char that will need another turn to get rid of the cost increasing affliction of hers.

?

You're acting as if Yugana can have all maxed skills at a time. For it to be 75 HP, you would need 3 points in both of her attacks, and at the very least, two in her prep. However, if you don't point her invulnerability, you're leaving her open to extreme spikes.

On the flip side, if you leave her prep at level 1, you can't even hit everyone. Prep one enemy (4 turns left on them), Prep second enemy (3 turns on first enemy, 4 turns on second enemy), prep third enemy (2 turns on first enemy, 3 turns on second, 4 on third). Use scent of tranquility, and then blood rose requiem. It requires 5 full turns of UNINTERRUPTED set up to even get the 75 damage.
  Posted on March 4, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Takeo wrote:

(...)?

I said you scared me, didn't said my fear was logical or reasonable...

;)

Spoiler

Posted on March 4, 2014 at 2:59 PM
2 thumbs up
Murasaki_Karasu, The Trueborn Savior of the Ancestors

Contribution: 499 (416 + 83)
Only 4 months late on that one Darkamante. XD
  Posted on March 4, 2014 at 8:55 PM
1 thumbs up

I felt it was left unanswered xD

I'm lurking more in foruns nowadays than I was back there...

Spoiler