Topic: [Yukigaaru] Skill tag issue

There are no members reading this topic.

This topic was closed by Yukigaaru
  Posted on November 21, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Low, The Manipulative Elite

Contribution: 3,950 (3,650 + 300)
I don't have anyway to prove this. Its basically this. So I tried editing my post here.

Well, the edit works fine, but then there are some characters in the image url that breaks it. So I go edit in order to fix the image. This time the image is fixed, however, all the edits I did prior, to the texts in the edit before, is somehow non existing.

I tried to replicate what happened... its not working now, apparantly. Just thought I would do a report.
  Posted on November 21, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Yukigaaru, The Respected Commander of the Military

Contribution: 1,628 (1,085 + 543)

Lord of Warlord

Energy Required:

Rage Positive affects the user with Rage Positive giving Low 1 Angry Man charge each turn. Each Angry Man increases overall damage dealt by Low by +50k each turn. Alright then So I do this, giving ki affliction that foes jfs look right. And then, damage dealt is increased mememe

Class List:
God
Cooldown:
No CD, ever.

There was a bug with images that were not supported if they ended with ?{number}.

Maybe that was causing it ?
  Posted on November 21, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Low, The Manipulative Elite

Contribution: 3,950 (3,650 + 300)
Yukigaaru wrote:

Lord of Warlord

Energy Required:

Rage Positive affects the user with Rage Positive giving Low 1 Angry Man charge each turn. Each Angry Man increases overall damage dealt by Low by +50k each turn. Alright then So I do this, giving ki affliction that foes jfs look right. And then, damage dealt is increased mememe

Class List:
God
Cooldown:
No CD, ever.

There was a bug with images that were not supported if they ended with ?{number}.

Maybe that was causing it ?

Yes, I think that was it. There was a ?something after .jpg When I edited to fix it, it would revert to the previous edit. That must have been it then.

Is it just me... or is the quote bug from earlier still there? There also seems to be an additional issue with boxes there. lol

Edit: Um, no, this appears to be new. The previous bug was with center code within quote and spoiler tags breaking them. In this one, apparantly, the skill tag is breaking the quote tag
Spoiler

Lord of Warlord

Energy Required:

Class List:
God
Cooldown:
No CD, ever.

Yep, it does appear that skill tag is also breaking the quote and spoiler tags, in addition to spoiler tags and quote tag breaking an element in the skill tag from what it seems.
  Posted on November 21, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Murasaki_Karasu, The Trueborn Savior of the Ancestors

Contribution: 499 (416 + 83)
There's also an issue with URL linking. Hopefully this can be remedied soon.

Also, earlier it seemed that italics were reducing the size of the text. I was using my iPhone Safari web browser though, so that might have something to do with it.
  Posted on January 30, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Yukigaaru, The Respected Commander of the Military

Contribution: 1,628 (1,085 + 543)
Referenced by http://forums.warofninja.com/15718/bbcode-issues.