Topic: Does anyone stream WoN?

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on November 24, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Tar-Of-The-Light, The Inexperienced Kid of the Niiro

Contribution: 406 (377 + 29)
Many popular games like LoL DOTA2, and others are streamed alot on livestreaming websites like Twitch. Do you guys know if people actually stream this game live on twitch or something like it? Just curious ;D

All sig credit goes to: DeadSight
All avy credit goes to: DeadSight

Just returned to experience the reborn :D
  Posted on November 24, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Encore, The Demonic Elite

Contribution: 1,703 (1,379 + 324)
Meh, this kind of game will not get a lot of viewers in streams, simply due to the fact that it is a flash game. I've mentioned this serveral times, the reason why the Arena scene is slowly dieing is because not many people have horrible pc's anymore. The new generation is also not interesting in flash games.

Anyway, i think Sakura-chan-ship streamed when the RPG launched. But after that, i dont think anyone did.
jeremiah gottwald 50% man 50% machine. 2000% loyalty

''Anything is possible'' - Yuudai. Hana X Tadashi confirmed 2013.
  Posted on November 24, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Karab, The Fierce Tiger

Contribution: 3,492 (3,159 + 333)
Streaming WoN just isn't going to draw a crowd. Even with the animation, the game just isn't fun to watch as a movie. Hell, I rarely watch streams because live games generally aren't fun to watch. It's just people using a set series of tactics and hoping that their opponent is as predictable as they thought.
-----------germ---------another germ---------------
-----------GERMS ALL OVER THE PLACE---------
Oh Look at that, looks like there's SO MANY MOD GERMS
Okay, who the flower's the smartass

Now THAT's just being a precious flower.

I am going to slam a lovely rainbow flower into your beautiful face you flower
  Posted on November 24, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Yeah its a bit of a shame, but i guess there are more exciting alternatives to these kind of flash games. Like LoL CoD and such :/ Its funnier to be the player in WoN than the viewer

Posted on November 24, 2013 at 2:34 PM
naruto-leaf, Swordsman

Contribution: 2,005 (1,806 + 199)
Streaming like they do on other game wouldn't work because we don't have many players playing this game. Also not too many people know about it.

Let's say if we had couple k players daily then that would be a different story.
Removed for ???
  Posted on November 24, 2013 at 2:49 PM

naruto-leaf wrote:

Streaming like they do on other game wouldn't work because we don't have many players playing this game. Also not too many people know about it.

Let's say if we had couple k players daily then that would be a different story.

Yeah sadly we only have like approx. 80 playes online at most times, Naruto-Arena has like 800.. and thats not even THAT popular :/

Posted on November 24, 2013 at 8:18 PM
SnakeXX, The Untouchable Shadow of Death

Contribution: 792 (732 + 60)
No1 streams it,but it is a very competitive game that could be streamed if its more popular.For people who say its boring to watch,well same thing for card games yet they are streamed alot(now for example Hearthstone which takes barely any skill at all to play)but they are way more popular.

Its a shame this game has no more players considering admins did an awesome job and put a lot of work into it,but you can watch youtube videos of WoN.
  Posted on January 14, 2014 at 4:20 PM
RagicanoX, The Black Inferno

Contribution: 1,467 (1,261 + 206)
I made a WoN rap and some squad tutorials, but I never streamed before o,o' I don't think anyone streams as of now, and I think Bughead10 and Arasoi were the only ones to actually make a WoN video since the RPG Update. But unless it's a guide or tutorial, I don't think people are going to watch, (not the most EXCITING thing to watch xD).

Tar, I really like your avatar c:
  Posted on June 17, 2014 at 12:21 AM
Ikusa, The Manipulative Shadow of the Military

Contribution: 6 (6 + 0)
I think that if someone, with great understanding of the game. where to stream an give advise and indepth game analyze of what he is thinking about doing.

If someone where to stream and be more like a mentor figure. for new player and not so adapt players. talking about the meta and combos ect. i know it sounds weird, but I would have likt to see someone. that has been around for a good time. take on this role and help us not so adapt ^^

that is just my opinion, but again someone needs to take the initativ.

ps. sorry for my bad English
  Posted on June 17, 2014 at 12:46 AM
1 thumbs up
naruto-leaf, Swordsman

Contribution: 2,005 (1,806 + 199)
Ikusa wrote:

I think that if someone, with great understanding of the game. where to stream an give advise and indepth game analyze of what he is thinking about doing.

If someone where to stream and be more like a mentor figure. for new player and not so adapt players. talking about the meta and combos ect. i know it sounds weird, but I would have likt to see someone. that has been around for a good time. take on this role and help us not so adapt ^^

that is just my opinion, but again someone needs to take the initativ.

ps. sorry for my bad English

Making a video like that takes a long time. You also need good software to do it. Maybe I will do some tutorials in the future if a lot of people ask for it.
Removed for ???
  Posted on June 17, 2014 at 1:05 AM

I was more in the line of streaming, that way people can ask question on the spot ^^
  Posted on June 17, 2014 at 4:58 AM
RagicanoX, The Black Inferno

Contribution: 1,467 (1,261 + 206)
Ikusa wrote:

I was more in the line of streaming, that way people can ask question on the spot ^^

I don't mind doing that, however, I need to know what to use and how to set it up :/

But streaming with the people sounds like a lot of fun! I don't know everything, and would definitely be willing to include other people's guides and advice along with my own, and give credit along the way.
  Posted on June 17, 2014 at 7:31 PM

I think I can help with that ^^
  Posted on June 17, 2014 at 8:24 PM
Nestec, Dreamer

Contribution: 1,507 (1,327 + 180)
Yeah Ragicano loves to talk to people via webcam, real-time.
  Posted on June 17, 2014 at 9:24 PM

You dont need to have a webcam to stream ^^ not sure if I get the joke if there is one