Topic: The new rarity system

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on December 3, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Salsaman, The Ruthless General of the Military

Contribution: 162 (86 + 76)
Nestec wrote:

Lmao do NOT get rid of the surrender option. Don't force me to play through a battle that I know I won't win because I forgot to swap.

Lol how do you forget to swap? And even if you think you're going to lose you may as well continue to play and try to win! When your rarity is at stake you may as well give it your best shot
  Posted on December 3, 2013 at 2:42 AM
Forgotten-ninja, The Demonic Demon of the Demon's Flower

Contribution: 357 (320 + 37)
Salsaman wrote:

(...)

Lol how do you forget to swap? And even if you think you're going to lose you may as well continue to play and try to win! When your rarity is at stake you may as well give it your best shot

I'd rather surrender that wait for Akira to finish stun locking me to death, or sit around as my only character has been stunned by devour.

If someone is serious about winning, they aren't going to press surrender unless they are in an undeniably hopeless situation.
  Posted on December 5, 2013 at 12:17 AM
zacrathedemon5, The Manipulative Defender of Santi

Contribution: 225 (171 + 54)
Forgotten-ninja wrote:

(...)

I'd rather surrender that wait for Akira to finish stun locking me to death, or sit around as my only character has been stunned by devour.

If someone is serious about winning, they aren't going to press surrender unless they are in an undeniably hopeless situation.

Exactly. Getting rid of the surrender option was a good joke, but should not be taken seriously.

Sig made by InsanityisArt (Soul Arena member)