Topic: Close

There are no members reading this topic.

This topic was closed by Nori
  Posted on November 30, 2013 at 1:54 PM
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
Code Geass: WoN of the Rebellion

Only Players Listed below may post in the thread

Looking for subs, PM me for details...

Players
------------------------
1. Zadion

3. daumis1992
4. lordhyuga13

6. Low

9. Demonkings
10. ahmed780
11. Arasoi
12. Chas3_Th3_Dr3am
13. Taiki

Dead Players
------------------------
7. Karab (Lelouch)
8. TediMoci (Soldier)
2. edwinas5524 (Rolo)
5. Joeturtle (Diethard)

Subs
------------------------
A. Murasaki_Karasu
B. RagicanoX
C.
D.
  Posted on November 30, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Rules:

1. Votes and unvotes must be in bold in order to be counted. Unvoting before casting a new vote is not necessary, but a good habit nonetheless. (i.e. Unvote, vote Taylor etc).

2. Lynches always require a majority of votes (i.e., this means 4 votes are required for a lynch when 6 people are still alive). After a lynch has been reached, votes or unvotes are no longer counted.

3. You may vote No Lynch. (i.e. Vote No Lynch). If a majority votes No Lynch, the day will end without a lynch.

4. If days take too long, the moderator(sammysowners)may impose a deadline. If no majority of votes has been reached by the deadline, whoever has most votes at that time will be lynched. In case of a tie or in case No Lynch has most votes, the day will end without a lynch.

5. After your death scene has been posted, you may no longer post.

6. You are not allowed to quote personal messages from me. Communication with the moderators(sammysowners)is not to be used as part of the gameplay.

7. You are not allowed to edit your posts.

8. Do not use spoiler tags. Also, do not hide messages in links or images in your post.

9. It's forbidden to discuss the game outside of the game-topic, unless specifically stated by your role.

10. If a situation arises where these rules are ambiguous or incomplete in any way, what the moderator says will go. If you have any questions or comments, please PM the moderator (sammysowners) rather than posting it in the game thread.
  Posted on November 30, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Setup/Roles

Town:
3 Soldiers
1 Diethard
1 Lelouch
1 Kallen
1 Rolo
1 Xingke
1 Nunnally

Mafia:
1 Charles
1 Suzaku
1 Britannian Prison Chief

Third Party:
1 Mao

Black Knights (Town)
Soldier wrote:

You are allied to the town. You may vote during the day, and have no night actions or powers. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Diethard wrote:

You are allied to the town. You may vote during the day, and at night you can choose 1 player who you want to investigate. The alignment of the player you investigated will be revealed to you. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Lelouch wrote:

You are allied to the town. You may vote during the day, and at night you may switch all actions that would be done to player A, to player B. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Kallen wrote:

You are allied to the town. You may vote during the day, and at night you can choose 1 player to protect. If that player is killed, they will be revived by you. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Rolo wrote:

You are allied to the town. You may vote during the day, and at night you can also choose 1 player to role block. If that player performs a night action, it will fail. You win when all threats to the town are been eliminated.

Xingke wrote:

You are allied to the town. You may vote during the day, and have no night action. If killed during the night phase, you will kill whoever killed you. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Nunnally wrote:

You are allied to the town. You may also vote during the day, however your votes will always count as 2 votes. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Britannian Empire (Mafia/Scum)
Charles wrote:

You are allied to the mafia. You may vote during the day,and at night you have the power to kill at night together with the Mafia. To do such, send me a message with the name of the person you want to kill. You can also choose 1 player to role block. If that player performs a night action, it will fail. You win when you can no longer be lynched by majority vote or be killed. You can only use one of your skills per Night. Your partners are

Suzaku wrote:

You are allied to the mafia. You may vote during the day, and at night you have the power to kill at night together with the Mafia. To do such, send me a message with the name of the person you want to kill. If investigated, you will appear innocent in the report. You win when you can no longer be lynched by majority vote or be killed. Your partners are

Britannian wrote:

You are allied to the mafia. You may vote during the day,and at night you have the power to kill at night together with the Mafia. To do such, send me a message with the name of the person you want to kill. and at night you may also jail a player - on that case, the player will be unable to do or be the target of any night action. You can only use one of your skills per Night. Your partners are

Third-Party
Mao wrote:

You are allied to yourself. You may vote during the day, and at night have to kill a player. You win when everyone besides you is dead.

Posted on November 30, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Spoiler

[mafia]
[moderator]sammysowners[/moderator]
[alive]Zadion[/alive]
[alive]edwinas5524[/dead]
[alive]daumis1992[/alive]
[alive]lordhyuga13[/alive]
[alive]JoeTurtle[/dead]
[alive]Low[/alive]
[alive]Karab[/dead]
[alive]TediMoci[/alive]
[alive]Demonkings[/alive]
[alive]ahmed780[/alive]
[alive]Arasoi[/alive]
[alive]Chas3_Th3_Dr3am[/alive]
[alive]Taiki[/alive]
[phase]day[/phase]
[/mafia]

Posted on November 30, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Questions Asked

I will post questions that were previously asked about the game, or roles...

Mao_V.S._Mafia wrote:

If Mao and 1 Mafia member are the final 2 people standing, they both win

Diethard_V.S._Lelouch wrote:

If Diethard's investigation is switched by lelouch, he will be informed that the target has switched, the name of the new target, and the alignment

Posted on November 30, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Deadline for Day 3, 12/23 Around Nighttime
  Posted on November 30, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Arasoi, The Untouchable Priestess

Contribution: 626 (537 + 89)
We're still in pre-game, correct?
Overall, I feel this setup is balanced, but the inclusion of a Miller feels strange to me with only one Cop.
  Posted on November 30, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Arasoi wrote:

We're still in pre-game, correct?
Overall, I feel this setup is balanced, but the inclusion of a Miller feels strange to me with only one Cop.

yes we are... I guess I'll change the miller to a mayor (vote = 2 votes power)

Didn't really think about the miller too much
  Posted on November 30, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Low, The Manipulative Elite

Contribution: 3,950 (3,650 + 300)
I hope I get an exciting role.
  Posted on November 30, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Taiki, The Cheerful Warbringer of the Ancients

Contribution: 216 (199 + 17)
Looking forward to it.

On the off chance it happens, who wins if the final 2 are a mafia and Mao?
  Posted on December 1, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Taiki wrote:

Looking forward to it.

On the off chance it happens, who wins if the final 2 are a mafia and Mao?

Mao would end up dead
  Posted on December 1, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Chas3_Th3_Dr3am, Dreamer of the Ancestors

Contribution: 2,354 (2,097 + 257)
sammysowners wrote:

(...)

Mao would end up dead

That means the Mao can't win no matter what then.
Check out my Soundcloud!

Rainbows, sunshine. Everywhere we go.
  Posted on December 1, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Chas3_Th3_Dr3am wrote:

(...)That means the Mao can't win no matter what then.

He could win, it's just difficult for whoever is him...

edit: These are each objective
Mafia wrote:

You win when you can no longer be lynched by majority vote or be killed.

Town wrote:

You win when all threats are eliminated

Mao wrote:

You win when you are the last man standing

You see, if the mafia were 2 v 1 on mao, They couldn't be lynched by him, and if night falls, 1 mafia dies, and mao would die, the last person standing as a result is the remaining mafia..
  Posted on December 1, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Zadion, The Twisted Child of Death

Contribution: 1,077 (757 + 320)
Wait, I don't get it. Mao can kill a player and Mafia can kill a player... so both would kill each other, right? And Mafia wins by default if there's NO ONE left alive?

hello, it's me. i was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
  Posted on December 1, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Zadion wrote:

Wait, I don't get it. Mao can kill a player and Mafia can kill a player... so both would kill each other, right? And Mafia wins by default if there's NO ONE left alive?

OH, wait I misread the question completely, I thought he said If the final players are 2 mafia and Mao, I feel stupid...

hold on, i'll post what happens in a few minutes, sorry for any confusion