Topic: [Mafia] Entering The Medium [DAY 4]

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on December 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Arasoi, The Untouchable Priestess

Contribution: 626 (537 + 89)
1. daumis1992
2. RagicanoX
3. Karab
4. bughead10
5. Murasaki_Karasu
6. Chas3_Th3_Dr3am
7. JoeTurtle
8. Taylor
9. Demonkings
10. Zadion
11. Sammysowners
12. lordhyuga13
13. Taiki

TEREZI: SOM3TH1NGS GON3 WRONG
ARADIA: h0rribly wr0ng
ARADIA: we cant enter the medium
EQUIUS: D --> Why
KARKAT: IT SAYS WE GOTTA SPLIT INTO TEAMS AGAIN.
NEPETA: :33 < but why? thats not fair, we got so far!
KANAYA: Its Whats Got To Be Done Split Into Two Teams Trolls Only The Strongest Will Enter The Medium

ERIDAN: pathetic lowwbloods, come red team
KANAYA: Blue Team Remember There Are Others Trying To Prevent Us From Entering The Medium Too We Have To Find And Kill The Members Of The Red Team Hidden Among Us As Well As Looking Out For Jack And Anyone Else Who Could Be Watching

Role List

Blue Team
5 Trolls (Vanilla Townie)
1 Aradia Megido (Cop)
1 Kanaya Maryam (Doctor)
1 Equius Zahhak (1-Shot Daykill Vigilante)

Red Team
2 Highblood Trolls (Mafia Goons)
1 Feferi Peixes (Mafia Doctor)

Third Parties
1 Jack Noir (Serial Killer)
1 Doc Scratch (Reporter)

Roles
Vanilla wrote:

You are a GENERIC TROLL. You are aligned to the BLUE TEAM. You win when all threats to the BLUE TEAM are eliminated and at least one member of the BLUE TEAM is alive. (Red Team and Jack Noir are both dead.)

Cop wrote:

You are ARADIA MEGIDO. Once per Night Phase, you may investigate a player. You will then be given a Guilty if they are not aligned with the BLUE TEAM and a Not Guilty if they are. You win when all threats to the BLUE TEAM are eliminated and at least one member of the BLUE TEAM is alive. (Red Team and Jack Noir are both dead.)

Doctor wrote:

You are KANAYA MARYAM. Once per Night Phase, you may target a player to be protected, this will protect them from one kill for one night. The targeted player is not informed that they were protected. You will not be informed if you protected the player from a kill. You win when all threats to the BLUE TEAM are eliminated and at least one member of the BLUE TEAM is alive. (Red Team and Jack Noir are both dead.)

1-Shot wrote:

You are EQUIUS ZAHHAK. Once per game, during a Day Phase, you may kill one player. To so so, you must post “DAYKILL:” and then the name of the player you are killing. You win when all threats to the BLUE TEAM are eliminated and at least one member of the BLUE TEAM is alive. (Red Team and Jack Noir are both dead.)

RED TEAM
Mafia wrote:

You are a HIGHBLOOD TROLL. You are aligned to the RED TEAM. You may vote during the day and at night you have the power to kill at night together with the RED TEAM. To do such, send me a message with the name of the person you want to kill. Your RED TEAM partners are X and X. You win when there are less members of the BLUE TEAM alive than members of the RED TEAM (Or nothing would prevent this happening.)

M.Doctor wrote:

You are FEFERI PEXIES. You are aligned to the RED TEAM. You may vote during the day and at night you have the power to kill at night together with the RED TEAM. During a Night Phase, you may choose one player to protect. If they would be Night Killed, they are not. To do such, send me a message with the name of the person you want to kill and the player you wish to protect. Your RED TEAM partners are X and X. You win when there are less members of the BLUE TEAM alive than members of the RED TEAM (Or nothing would prevent this happening.)

SELF ALIGNED
Serial wrote:

You are JACK NOIR. You are aligned to yourself. You may vote during the day, and at night may kill one player. To do so, send me a PM with the name of the player you wish to kill. You win when you are the sole survivor.

Reporter wrote:

You are DOC SCRATCH. You are aligned to yourself. You may vote during the day. Once per Night Phase, you may target one player. You will see whether that player has taken an action or not that night. You win when ARADIA MEGIDO, EQUIUS ZAHHAK, KANAYA MARYAM, FEFERI PEIXES and JACK NOIR are dead. You must be alive to win in this way.

Posted on December 5, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Players

Alive

1. daumis1992
2. Murasaki_Karasu

11. Sammysowners
12. lordhyuga13

Dead
8. Taylor
10. Zadion
13. Taiki
7. JoeTurtle
9. Demonkings
6. Chas3_Th3_Dr3am
5. RagicanoX
3. Karab
4. bughead10

Current Game State
DAY 4
  Posted on December 5, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Rules:

1. Votes and unvotes must be in bold in order to be counted. Unvoting before casting a new vote is not necessary, but a good habit nonetheless. (i.e. Unvote, vote Taylor etc).

2. Lynches always require a majority of votes (i.e., this means 4 votes are required for a lynch when 6 people are still alive). After a lynch has been reached, votes or unvotes are no longer counted.

3. You may vote No Lynch. (i.e. Vote No Lynch). If a majority votes No Lynch, the day will end without a lynch.

4. If days take too long, the moderators (Low & Tir) may impose a deadline. If no majority of votes has been reached by the deadline, whoever has most votes at that time will be lynched. In case of a tie or in case No Lynch has most votes, the day will end without a lynch.

5. After your death scene has been posted, you may no longer post.

6. You are not allowed to quote personal messages from me. Communication with the moderators (Arasoi) is not to be used as part of the gameplay.

7. You are not allowed to edit your posts.

8. Do not use spoiler tags. Also, do not hide messages in links or images in your post.

9. It's forbidden to discuss the game outside of the game-topic, unless specifically stated by your role.

10. If a situation arises where these rules are ambiguous or incomplete in any way, what the moderator says will go. If you have any questions or comments, please PM the moderator (Arasoi) rather than posting it in the game thread.
  Posted on December 8, 2013 at 10:55 PM

NIGHT 0 HAS BEGUN.

KILL ABILITIES AND THE RED TEAM'S FACTIONAL KILL ARE DISABLED NIGHT 0.

Night 0 will end on 10/12/2013 at 17:00 GMT.
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 12:30 AM

All possible Night Actions for Night 0 have been taken, so Day 1 begins now.

DAY 1 BEGINS NOW.

Day 1 will end on 13/12/2013 at 20:00 GMT.
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 12:36 AM
JoeTurtle, The Lost Explorer of True Sight

Contribution: 404 (300 + 104)
Vote: Low

Good game, mafiia 2cum.
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Taylor, The Manipulative Tactician of the Darkness

Contribution: 1,189 (1,010 + 179)
JoeTurtle wrote:

Good game, mafiia 2cum.

What were the reasons for this vote? As far as I see, a Cop wouldn't reveal himself that early on the game.

I will, of course, reveal my role, seeing how I am the Reporter. I will await for a counter-claim and, if no one counterclaims (as it should happen), I will tell you the results of my investigation.

Elevation - The Rise of the Mercenary
Show me the gold and I'll show you victory.
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Chas3_Th3_Dr3am, Dreamer of the Ancestors

Contribution: 2,354 (2,097 + 257)
JoeTurtle wrote:

Good game, mafiia 2cum.

I gots a gangbangin' feelin you attemptin ta bus a gangbangin' fellow crewmate ta save yo ass.
Check out my Soundcloud!

Rainbows, sunshine. Everywhere we go.
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Taylor wrote:

What were the reasons for this vote? As far as I see, a Cop wouldn't reveal himself that early on the game.

ii wa2 gettiing iintwo character.
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Well, should I reveal who is the cop?

Posted on December 9, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Taylor wrote:

Well, should I reveal who is the cop?

no, plea2e do iit.
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 1:29 AM

JoeTurtle wrote:

(...)

no, plea2e do iit.

But of course. The Cop is Bughead10, according to my logical deduction.

I've investigated him, based on the fact that I considered him a possible threat. His action turned out to be POSITIVE, to my luck.

Now, we all know that kills were disabled on Night 0.

The roles on this game are the following:

Blue Team
1 Aradia Megido (Cop)
1 Kanaya Maryam (Doctor)

Red Team

Third Parties
1 Doc Scratch (Reporter)

Vanillas, the Vigilante, Mafia Goons and the Serial Killer wouldn't be able to move.

There would be no reason for the Mafia Doctor to heal on Night 0, since he would be able to be targetted by the Reporter and would be individualized as one of the three power roles that could move. Since there would be no kill, there would be no need for heal - the heal would just act as an indicator.

The same reasoning would apply to the Town Doctor. The only person who had a reasoning to move would be the Cop in order to gather information.

Now, Bughead is not the one to make massive oversights, which means that he knew about the Night 0 non-kills and that it would individualize him if he were the Doctor, causing an unnecessary risk since the Reporter would be out there to want him dead. However, it was unfortunate for him to be targeted by me, through a strike of luck.

I want to win this game, which means that I want to eliminate the power roles. It is in my interest that the Mafia kills Bughead, but now you also have information to protect him. I assume that he will be dead by Night 3, which would fit my plan completely.

Bughead. You may now reveal the target of your investigation and the result of it.

Posted on December 9, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Taylor wrote:

(...)

But of course. The Cop is Bughead10, according to my logical deduction.

I've investigated him, based on the fact that I considered him a possible threat. His action turned out to be POSITIVE, to my luck.

Now, we all know that kills were disabled on Night 0.

The roles on this game are the following:

Blue Team
1 Aradia Megido (Cop)
1 Kanaya Maryam (Doctor)

Red Team

Third Parties
1 Doc Scratch (Reporter)

Vanillas, the Vigilante, Mafia Goons and the Serial Killer wouldn't be able to move.

There would be no reason for the Mafia Doctor to heal on Night 0, since he would be able to be targetted by the Reporter and would be individualized as one of the three power roles that could move. Since there would be no kill, there would be no need for heal - the heal would just act as an indicator.

The same reasoning would apply to the Town Doctor. The only person who had a reasoning to move would be the Cop in order to gather information.

Now, Bughead is not the one to make massive oversights, which means that he knew about the Night 0 non-kills and that it would individualize him if he were the Doctor, causing an unnecessary risk since the Reporter would be out there to want him dead. However, it was unfortunate for him to be targeted by me, through a strike of luck.

I want to win this game, which means that I want to eliminate the power roles. It is in my interest that the Mafia kills Bughead, but now you also have information to protect him. I assume that he will be dead by Night 3, which would fit my plan completely.

Bughead. You may now reveal the target of your investigation and the result of it.

omg ii diidn't actually want you 2.

Vote: Bughead10. He'2 of no use 2 u2 now.
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 1:41 AM

JoeTurtle wrote:

(...)

omg ii diidn't actually want you 2.

Vote: Bughead10. He'2 of no use 2 u2 now.

Too bad, it was on my best interest to reveal who was the Cop.

Even if he is the Doctor or the Mafia Doctor, it's alright to me. If he's not the Cop, the Cop will investigate him next to make sure of it, because a Mafia Doctor vs. Cop trade is VERY positive (the Cop can be protected by the Doctor, the Town will make sure not to protect a Mafia, Mafia can now die by Jack Noir).

Posted on December 9, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Taylor wrote:

(...)

Too bad, it was on my best interest to reveal who was the Cop.

Even if he is the Doctor or the Mafia Doctor, it's alright to me. If he's not the Cop, the Cop will investigate him next to make sure of it, because a Mafia Doctor vs. Cop trade is VERY positive (the Cop can be protected by the Doctor, the Town will make sure not to protect a Mafia, Mafia can now die by Jack Noir).

ur mean.