Topic: [Mafia] Entering The Medium [DAY 4]

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on December 9, 2013 at 1:46 AM
Taylor, The Manipulative Tactician of the Darkness

Contribution: 1,189 (1,010 + 179)
JoeTurtle wrote:

(...)

ur mean.

My role requires me to be mean in this game.

I will work with Mafia. I will work with Town. I will work with the Serial Killer.

At the end, I don't care about who wins, as long as the power roles are dead.

It would be on Town's best interest to keep me alive, though, because starting on Night 1 I will also track the kills from the Mafia.

It would be on Mafia's best interest to keep me alive, though, because I will be a giant blabbermouth and they will recognize the power roles that are not their own.

It would be on the Serial Killer's best interest to keep me alive, though, for the exact same reason.

Elevation - The Rise of the Mercenary
Show me the gold and I'll show you victory.
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Zadion, The Twisted Child of Death

Contribution: 1,077 (757 + 320)
I'M THE MAFIA DOCTOR

hello, it's me. i was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 1:53 AM
JoeTurtle, The Lost Explorer of True Sight

Contribution: 404 (300 + 104)
Zadion wrote:

I'M THE MAFIA DOCTOR

Liiar. That'2 my role.
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 1:56 AM
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
Vote: Taylor

Well, For all we know, the Reporter doesn't want to counter claim your statement, seeing he needs at least 1 death from all alignments, he would probably let all as is play out, or some reason like that to not counter claim your role...

If there is a reporter not counter-claiming then that mean's we have two mafia...

Bughead, and Taylor would be mafia Taylor is the reporter, and told everybody bughead most certainly is the cop (which is negative to the town) although if Bughead is indeed mafia, the town would protect him believing he is truely a cop due to Taylor's thoughts...

Taylor is a third-party, which needs to eliminate the town power rolls (if he is a reporter or mafia)

I find it to be not too effective if he dies here and now, unless he is mafia, in the end he could help the town and mafia but needs power roles to die, so he would play an iffy game to try and survive...
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 1:59 AM

sammysowners wrote:

Well, For all we know, the Reporter doesn't want to counter claim your statement, seeing he needs at least 1 death from all alignments, he would probably let all as is play out, or some reason like that to not counter claim your role...

If there is a reporter not counter-claiming then that mean's we have two mafia...

Bughead, and Taylor would be mafia Taylor is the reporter, and told everybody bughead most certainly is the cop (which is negative to the town) although if Bughead is indeed mafia, the town would protect him believing he is truely a cop due to Taylor's thoughts...

Taylor is a third-party, which needs to eliminate the town power rolls (if he is a reporter or mafia)

I find it to be not too effective if he dies here and now, unless he is mafia, in the end he could help the town and mafia but needs power roles to die, so he would play an iffy game to try and survive...

Bro, you understand that Taylor is actually the cop, right? He claimed the Reporter role because that will keep him alive. It's obvious, really.
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Zadion, The Twisted Child of Death

Contribution: 1,077 (757 + 320)
TAYLOR IS IN THE MOB NOT A REPORTER HE'S LYYIIIING I KNOW BECAUSE WE'RE MAFIA BUDDIES LYNCH THE #!*@?*% **@%#$

hello, it's me. i was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Zadion wrote:

TAYLOR IS IN THE MOB NOT A REPORTER HE'S LYYIIIING I KNOW BECAUSE WE'RE MAFIA BUDDIES LYNCH THE $!*@?#* *%#@!*

?!%*$@* $%#*!?? Why not mother #@?%!*? Why 2 fucks?
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 2:01 AM

JoeTurtle wrote:

(...)

Bro, you understand that Taylor is actually the cop, right? He claimed the Reporter role because that will keep him alive. It's obvious, really.

And he claimed Bughead because he investigated Bughead and found him innocent. And because Bughead is one of the few people that Taylor knows will pick up on him not actually being the Reporter. And now Taylor keeps Bughead alive, because he knows he needs him to win.
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 2:04 AM

sammysowners wrote:

Of course the Reporter wouldn't be quiet. The Town needs to kill Mafia and Jack, Mafia needs to kill Town. No side benefits from killing the Reporter.

I wouldn't be stupid to be part of Mafia and make such a brazen statement, because of the following reasons:

1 - The real Reporter would SURELY appear;
2 - I would need to either name the Cop or one partner by luck. The chances of naming the Cop by luck would be minimal, if I named my partner by luck and died, we would have one person remaining on the game against everybody.

I need power roles to die, but they are not only Town's power roles. Of course, I'll make the best to make them die, but since you already know that the town will be able to take measures and protect them.

Besides, starting from Night 1, if no killer dies, I will have 1 chance out of 3 to get an Anti-Town role in my radar (the killer from Mafia, the Mafia Doctor and the Serial Killer). This is, needless to say, positive to town, seeing how there are also 3 Town Power Roles, one of which was already revealed.

The chances of getting a damaging role is greater than naming town.

Besides, if I die and my role is shown as the reporter, make sure of one thing.

Bughead will die. If he is the Doctor or the Cop, Mafia/SK will go for him. If he is Mafia Doctor, he will be lynched. The chances of him being the Mafia Doctor, though, are the smallest of the batch.

You WILL lose a powerful Town asset if I die.

Posted on December 9, 2013 at 2:04 AM

JoeTurtle wrote:

(...)

And he claimed Bughead because he investigated Bughead and found him innocent. And because Bughead is one of the few people that Taylor knows will pick up on him not actually being the Reporter. And now Taylor keeps Bughead alive, because he knows he needs him to win.

Regardless, at the current moment either of us could be right, or wrong, as for me, im quite convinced Taylor is scum...

As for my vote, it will remain the same, until I deem him no longer suspicious or find someone that looks more scummish
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 2:07 AM

sammysowners wrote:

(...)

Regardless, at the current moment either of us could be right, or wrong, as for me, im quite convinced Taylor is scum...

As for my vote, it will remain the same, until I deem him no longer suspicious or find someone that looks more scummish

Let's walk through your deduction, one step at a time. My role requires everyone to think logically, so it's in my interest to educate you.

Let's question your paradigms.

Question #1 - why wouldn't the reporter want to counter-claim my statement?

Posted on December 9, 2013 at 2:08 AM

sammysowners wrote:

Vote: sammysowners

Taylor isn't stupid. He's thought this out like...probably since before he even knew of the game. Remember, everything is psychological. Even the anti-universal rules.
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 2:09 AM

Taylor wrote:

If he knows your lying your most likely mafia, the chances of you being a power role are 33% (for the mafia side) wouldn't he want to sit quietly while the others kill eachother slowly?
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 2:11 AM

Taylor wrote:

(...)

Let's walk through your deduction, one step at a time. My role requires everyone to think logically, so it's in my interest to educate you.

Let's question your paradigms.

Becau2e, along wiith beiing the mafiia doctor, II, two, am the reporter.
  Posted on December 9, 2013 at 2:11 AM

JoeTurtle wrote:

(...)

Vote: sammysowners

Taylor isn't stupid. He's thought this out like...probably since before he even knew of the game. Remember, everything is psychological. Even the anti-universal rules.

When did I say he was stupid? and I quite know that everything is phycological, this game is based entirely phycologically