Poll: Which Party will most likely win?

13 vote(s) since December 21, 2013 at 3:08 PM

• Mastermind (1) (7.69%)
  • KiraKira-chan (0) (0%)
  • Komaeda Nagito (1) (7.69%)
  • Super High School Level Hope (1) (7.69%)
  • Super High School Level Despair (0) (0%)
  • Minor Mini Winners (3) (23.08%)
  • Demonkings (3) (23.08%)
  • Nobody (4) (30.77%)
 Topic: Dangan Mafia - Day Phase 2

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on December 21, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Demonkings, The Golden Demon

Contribution: 1,488 (1,318 + 170)
It's Dangan Ronpa + Mafia games combined. Deal with it

1. Sammysowners: Super High school Level Magician
2. Daumis1992: Super High school level Sandman(Sleeper)
3. Ahmed780: Super High school level Surgeon
4. DeathShadow: Super High school level Dimension
5. Low: Super High school level farmer
6. Karab: Super High school level shaman
7. Joeturtle: Super High school level Flamboyant
8. Theslimer3: Super High school level Archer
9. TediMoci: Super High school level Warrior
10. Taylor: Super High school level Manipulator
11. Zadion: Super High school level Bellywang
12. Chas3_Th3_Dr3am: Super High school level Trashwang
13. Zxcvbnm843: Super High school level Vampire
14. deidara_sasori09: Super High school level Necromancer
15. Arasoi: Super High school level Tentacle Erotica Artist
16. Shooter94(Shouto):Super High School Level Versatile Musician

Current Trial State

Two People have already won**, 3 more secret criteria up for grabs
Registration wrote:

A total of 15-16 students are required. Every student must stated with their name and their high school level title.

Aka: Demonkings: Super High school level Transformation enthusiast

They can literally be about anything But keep it simple.

Monokuma wrote:

Upupu, looks like I'm gonna be getting a new batch of students this year! Hopefully with the new rules in play, something like THAT won't happen again with ME in charge.

Majority of the roles will be explained in only quick descriptions below them. If they are not understandable please do question me about them.

Every single player has the obligation to vote during the day and trial phases.

A Maximum of one MAJOR party (Townies, Mafia or 3rd PARTY) + 3-4 minor Paries may win the game.
Upon winning the game during this time until DAY 5, you are immediately sent out of the game while the rest of the players compete

** Several roles has a hidden criteria which allows them to win even not in their desired MAJOR party. Each win will be counted. And most of the win criteria is different from one another. If you reveal your hidden criteria to anyone. It instantly vanishes for most cases.

Major Parties include
-Super High school level Hope
-Super High school level Despair
-Super High school level Psychopaths

Minor Parties include
- Everyone who fulfilled their hidden win criteria.

Items can either be
-Hold
-Given
-Use
-Nothing

ITEMS CAN BE ACTIVATED BY SENDING TO ME YOUR ACTION WITH IT DURING ANY PHASE. YOU MUST SEND ONE OF THE FOUR ACTIONS NO MATTER WHAT AT LEAST ONCE PER DAY.
Some items are passive, some items are actives and some items are plain there just to hinder your opponents.

Super High school level Hope(Townies):
3x Super High school regulars
1x Secret High school level detective
1x Secret High school level Nurse
1x Secret High school level Hall monitor
1x Secret High school level Demolitions Expert
1x Secret Despair oriented puppet
1x Secret Foundation Mole
1x Secret High school level Gangster
Regulars wrote:

You are a Super High school Regular.

You have the power to vote.
You have may not have night action.

You win when the super high school level despair are dead completely.

Detective wrote:

You are the Detective of Despair Academy.

Every night, you get to investigate one player bypassing Jail effects. You will receive a report in regards to whether they are guilty, innocent or ???. ??? target's role will be revealed to you if you choose to investigate them again bypassing role-blocks.

Nurse wrote:

You are the Secret high school level Nurse of Despair academy.

During the night phase, you have the power to protect anyone in the game including yourself.

Hall wrote:

You are the Hall monitor of Despair Academy.

During the Day Phase, you see every single Day action/item performed by any player in the game but not their alignment.
If a No lynch is reached, you have the power to question a player at night. (By sending the message to me so it can be sent to them without them knowing who you are.) At the end you decide whether to end the meeting or kill the player by messaging me. The target is immune to all other effects except for yours.

Demolitions wrote:

You are the Demolitions Expert of Despair Academy.

Upon being killed at night, you will kill anyone who targets you after your death, including the killer.

DOP wrote:

You are being influenced by the Super High school level Despair and can only reach their ranks if they are able to win this game.

You turn up innocent in reports.
You know who the mafia are and the SHSL Despair know who you are, but you are not allowed to converse with each other.

You count as a Super High school regular but can only win when the Super High school level Despair win.

SFM wrote:

You are the Secret mole of the future foundation. Aiming to make sure Despair does not crumble.

You have a special skill which can override any lynch once per game.
During the Night phase, you are able to revive any player in the game but this can only work on the first two successful revives. This power recharges after 4 days.
You cannot be killed or lynched during the first 2 days.

Gangster wrote:

You are the super high school level Gangster...Aww...

During the night, you are able to kill one player in the game.

Super High School level Despair(MAFIA)
1x Secret High school level Witch
1x Secret High school level Servant
1x Secret High school level Funeral Director
Witch wrote:

You are the super high school level Witch ehehe!

Every night, You are able to decide with your mafia partners to kill a person that night. The person who kills cannot perform another non-item action tonight.
During any phase, you are able to use one of your three potions. Each potion can only be used once. You are able to assign a player to receive your potions if you are dead. Each potion also lasts 2 phases depending on its effect.(Excluding the revive potion)
In order to use the potion during the day Phase however, you will have to bold and post a word which i will give to you.

Potion Cranky doodle - The selected target in the game receives a double vote benefit bonus. If used during the trial phase, this doubles to four. The number of votes is visible unless used on the mastermind. (This potion excludes and ignores night phases)

Potion Pickle-lump Grave - Everyone in the game revives excluding those who have fulfilled their win criteria.

Potion True meaning of Despair - A double lynch will be available when the day ends.(This ignores night phases)

You win when you outnumber the super high school level hope and there is no possible way for the Despair to be lynched.

Super wrote:

No wonder you were depressed!Your masters really force you to do all the things servants feel despair to do! But you did it anyway and became a masochist!

Every-night, You are able to decide with your mafia partners to kill a person that night. The person who kills cannot perform another non-item action tonight.
Every night, you have the power to role-block someone in the game , the power to track one person in the game, the person being tracked will have their actions performed on another player to you if they have performed an action that night. You can choose only one of these actions every night.

You win when you outnumber the super high school level hope and there is no possible way for the Despair to be lynched.

Funeral wrote:

You are the Funeral director of no compassion and hope. You only seek for their deaths and nothing more.

Every-night, You are able to decide with your mafia partners to kill a person that night. The person who kills cannot perform another non-item action tonight.
Every Night, You will visit the active graveyard and steal an item of the person dead if they haven't used their item. This will not work if the person was not registered dead in the Day phase.
You are also to cause the identity of a person to be hidden. If that person were to die or be investigated within one cycle phase (Night phase -> Day phase or Night phase -> Trial Phase -> Day phase). They will be revealed as ???.
You may not use more than one item per day.

Super High School level Psychopaths(3RD PARTY)
1x Kirakira-chan
1x Komaeda Nagito
1x Puppet-master
Kirakira-chan wrote:

You are kirakira-chan...or at least you WANT people to know who you are.

During the night phase,You are able to kill one player in the game. During any phase, You are also able to change your alignment to ??? once in the game for 3 phases.

You win when you are within the final two or are the solo survivor of the game.

Komaeda wrote:

You are komaeda Nagito, The hope enthusiast...well a little more extreme than that...

You may not have a night action.

You win when you are lynched once in the game.

Mastermind wrote:

Upupu, Your the mastermind of our beautiful game!

When investigated by the cop, you appear as ???.
Every night, you will revive a person in the game. The person that you revive cannot be the same alignment and must always go through a cycle (Must have at least revived one Townie, one mafia and one 3rd party at least once before restarting again.)
You can communicate with the super high school level despair using "morse code" by sending your message to me for it to be sent to them.
You are unaware of who they are.
You cannot be killed at all except by lynch.

You win when nobody is able to figure out who you are and guess the exact order you revived the people up to 4 consecutive days by the final 10th day or when the Super high school level despair wins while you are alive.

Take note mastermind guesses go by this: Guesses for particular roles may only be made once per person who is alive for every two days.

Each day will have a seasonal effect, some days will LIE about their effects however or will actually have no effect. There are loopholes in some of them though. This are the basic idea of what the days will be like until further notice, so study them wisely before the game starts you Bunearies!

Also, the number of day until the LOSE CONDITION exists may be extended if proves necessary

Each Day will consist:
DAY PHASE and NIGHT PHASE

Each Day with at least one murder/death will consist:
TRIAL PHASE/DAY PHASE and NIGHT PHASE.
Spoiler

First Day 1: No Lynching being possible/No killing or night actions being possible.
Second Day 2: Lynching is required regardless, a no lynch will result in a random lynch.
Third Day 3: Lynching is required regardless, a no lynch will result in a random lynch.
Fourth Day 4: Players who have sacrificed themselves instead of a lynch will cause themselves to revive on this day.
Fifth Day 5: If you have survived up to this day so far and have fulfilled your win criteria, you win and will be transported out of the game while the remaining players will be forced to continue.
Sixth Day 6: ???
Seventh Day 7: If neither party wins so far, all the dead shall be revived and ???
Eighth Day 8: Every player can kill, players who have already a kill action will be able to perform a ??? kill. Players who successfully lynch a ??? will win.
Ninth Day 9: ???
Tenth Day 10: LOSE CONDITION. Everyone loses if the game does not end this day.

Monokuma wrote:

1. No whispering allowed during TRIAL Phase.
2. You are not allowed to sleep in any parts of the academy unless in your assigned bedrooms.
3. Every day, you get to have a chance to lynch and send one of my minions to have a glorious execution.
4. Violation against the headmaster will result in an appropriate punishment up to DEATH.
5. More than one group may win this game if said is still alive on the fifth Day. Revives and Protects do count.
6. If you lynch the wrong target you won't be executed don't worry! Except for the person who is lynched.
7. If more than one revive is made on a person, that person won't be revived.
8. A person may not be revived more than once per game.
9 . Make sure you have fun you Bunearies! It ain't gonna last for even 6 days I bet unless you guys are quick in your decisions.

Posted on December 21, 2013 at 3:59 PM
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
Every student must stated with their name and their high school level title.

if that's real...

Joining

Name: Sammysowners
Aka: Hades: The God of Hell
  Posted on December 21, 2013 at 4:00 PM

sammysowners wrote:

Every student must stated with their name and their high school level title.

if that's real...

Joining

Name: Sammysowners
Aka: Hades: The God of Hell

Not like that silly

Name: SammySowners
Title: Super High school level ________

Keep it short and simple, that's kinda out of this world
  Posted on December 21, 2013 at 4:15 PM
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
Demonkings wrote:

(...)

Not like that silly

Title: Super High school level ________

Keep it short and simple, that's kinda out of this world

Title: Super High school leveled Magician (hopefully it's quite simple)
  Posted on December 21, 2013 at 4:21 PM
daumis1992, The Relaxed Tactician of the Ancestors

Contribution: 218 (181 + 37)
Name: Daumis
Title: Super High school level sleeper
  Posted on December 21, 2013 at 4:25 PM
ahmed780, The Manipulative Diva of the Clouded Dreams

Contribution: 270 (243 + 27)
It seems interesting, I'll Join

Name: Ahmad
Title: Super High school level daydreamer
  Posted on December 21, 2013 at 4:30 PM

sammysowners wrote:

(...)

Title: Super High school leveled Magician (hopefully it's quite simple)

Decent enough

@ahmed/daumis I am sorry but both of your titles are really similar to each other. I advise one of you to change it to something else.
  Posted on December 21, 2013 at 4:43 PM
bughead10, The Black Kid of Death

Contribution: 899 (712 + 187)
How can I not join this. Danganronpa was awesome.

Name: bughead10
Title: Super High School Level Dimension (Because why not)
  Posted on December 21, 2013 at 4:47 PM

bughead10 wrote:

How can I not join this. Danganronpa was awesome.

Name: bughead10
Title: Super High School Level Dimension (Because why not)

Accepted

By the way Guys, you will all receive a special ability/item according to your titles. It will aid you in one way another but its effect may/will change according to how you play the game.

The ability/item will be revealed to you but it may only be used once/passively on going and its true effect will not be displayed.
  Posted on December 21, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Demonkings wrote:

(...)

Decent enough

@ahmed/daumis I am sorry but both of your titles are really similar to each other. I advise one of you to change it to something else.

I'll Change it, Since He posted first.

Title: Super High school level Detective

Posted on December 21, 2013 at 4:51 PM

ahmed780 wrote:

(...)

I'll Change it, Since He posted first.

Title: Super High school level Detective

Accepted since its different, although we do already have a detective in Dangan Ronpa 1. Though why not.

Also btw guys, I'll randomize your profile in regards to your titles. So if you ain't got a pretty layer description about yourself, I'll create my own.
  Posted on December 21, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Low, The Manipulative Elite

Contribution: 3,950 (3,650 + 300)
Alright, count me in.
  Posted on December 21, 2013 at 4:52 PM
  Posted on December 21, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Demonkings wrote:

(...)

Accepted since its different, although we do already have a detective in Dangan Ronpa 1. Though why not.

Also btw guys, I'll randomize your profile in regards to your titles. So if you ain't got a pretty layer description about yourself, I'll create my own.

Can I Change it again if it's okay with you? i'm not quite satisfied with it anyway.
  Posted on December 21, 2013 at 4:55 PM

ahmed780 wrote:

(...)

Can I Change it again if it's okay with you? i'm not quite satisfied with it anyway.

Change as many times as you'll like! As long as it represents you truly and it isn't already taken. :)