7. Karab2 (Innocent Town) [replaces Demonkings]
8. ahmed780 (Cyborg) [repaces sammysowners]
10. Zadion2 (Innocent Town) [replaces teonaruto]
1. Karab (Government Agent)
2. RagicanoX (Time Traveler)
3. daumis1992 (Sovereign)
4. BlackwingThief (Town) [replaces Chas3_Th3_Dr3am]
5. Taylor2 (Town) [replaces bughead1]
6. Zadion (Investigator)
9. Taylor (Historian)
11. Low (Saboteur) [replaces Zxcvbnm843]
12. lordhyuga13 (Healer)
13. DeathShadow (Sensitive)
14. Hazaal (Rebel)
If you're interested in being a sub, shoot me a Pm.
Moderator: JoeTurtle (If you want to be a game moderator, please send me a PM.)
4 Innocent Townies
1 Healer (Doctor)
1 Investigator (Cop)
1 Federal Agent (Tracker)
1 Cyborg (Mafia)
1 Sovereign (Roleblocker)
1 Rebels (Mafia)
1 Saboteur (Mafia Cop)
1 Time Traveler
All roles have the power to vote during the day. All persons can use up to 1 action each night. (the Sovereign cannot kill and roleblock at the same time, but the Cyborg can make a kill while the Sovereign roleblockers.)
The Innocents: You win when the Augments and the Revolutionists are dead.
You are an innocent townie. You have no night action.
You are the healer. During the night, you can choose to save 1 person from all night kills. You cannot choose yourself.
You are the investigator. You are allowed to choose 1 person during the night. Their fraction will be revealed to you.
You are the federal agent. You can choose 1 person during the night. All names of those who used an action on that person will be revealed to you, but what actions they used will not. The Time Traveler cannot be tracked.
The Augments: You win when the Innocents and the Revolutionists are dead, or nothing can be done to stop this from happening.
With the Sovereign and the Time Traveler/Sensitive, you can choose to kill 1 person during the night.
Along with The Cyborg and the Time Traveler/Sensitive, you can choose to kill 1 person during the night. You also have the added ability to roleblock 1 person. Your action precedes all other night actions.
The Revolutionists: You win when the Innocents and the Augments are dead, or nothing can be done to stop this from happening.
With the Saboteur and the Time Traveler/Sensitive, you can choose to kill 1 person during the night.
Along with The Rebel and the Time Traveler/Sensitive, you can choose to kill 1 person during the night. You also have the added ability to reveal the role (not necessarily the fraction) of 1 individual to the public. This reveal will be made by the moderator.
You are the Time Traveler. During the setup, you can join the Revolutionists or the Augments. After you choose, the names of who is in your fraction will be revealed to you. During the night, you can change one action (or vote) from the previous day, or you can change the outcome* of one of the other actions that will be taken that night.
*You cannot change the target of the action. For example, you can say “Have the Investigator get an innocent verdict” or “The Historian misses his target”. You cannot say “Have the healer protect me tonight" if he was not initially going to do so.
You are the sensitive. You are able to sense when changes in the timeline occur due to the Time Traveler. You are aligned to either the Revolutionists or the Augments (whatever fraction the Time Traveler did not choose.) The names of those in your fraction will be revealed to you. Each time the Time Traveler uses his abilities, you will be given a copy of what would have happened if the time traveler did not intervene. This action is passive, but if you are roleblocked, you will not receive a report during the night. You have no night actions.
I forgot to rewrite the Historian role after I altered some of the other roles. Originally, the Rebel Spy [later named the Saboteur] was going to be a plain cop (basically the investigator) but for the mafia. You can also see this by the added "even under the Time Traveler’s influence" part of the description as well. My first rendition of the TT allowed him to change targets of kills and actions, but I found this too OP and too confusing to work out. (ie, would the people know their targets was switched?)
Here's the revision of the Historian role.
You are the Historian. You have 1 insta-kill you can use, night or day. To use the kill, send a PM to the moderator. You cannot win if you are dead. You cannot kill yourself. You will be revealed as an innocent when investigated by the Investigator, but your role can be revealed by the Saboteur.
You win when the Time Traveler is dead. Your win will end the game.
Mostly Generic Mafia Rules:
1. Votes and unvotes must be in bold in order to be counted. Unvoting before casting a new vote is not necessary, but a good habit nonetheless. (i.e. Unvote, vote Buttwist etc).
2. Lynches always require a majority of votes (i.e., this means 4 votes are required for a lynch when 6 people are still alive). After a lynch has been reached, votes or unvotes are no longer counted.
3. You may vote No Lynch. (i.e. Vote No Lynch). If a majority votes No Lynch, the day will end without a lynch.
4. While you are dead, you may no longer post.
5. You are not allowed to quote personal messages from me.
6. You are not allowed to edit your posts.
7. Do not use spoiler tags. Also, do not put and/or hide messages in links, voice recordings, images or other various forms of media (that is not text based) in your posts.
8. It's forbidden to discuss the game outside of the game-topic, unless specifically stated by your role or moderator.
9. If a situation arises where these rules are ambiguous or incomplete in any way, what the moderator says will go. If you have any questions or comments, you may either post them in the thread or shoot the moderator a PM. If you send a PM, the moderator is more likely to respond.
10. You need to send the moderator a PM with your night actions for an action to take place. If you do not meet the night deadline, you do not get to take an action.
11. If days take too long, the moderator (JoeTurtle) may impose a deadline. If no majority of votes has been reached by the deadline, then the person who has the most votes on them shall be lynched.
Game Specific Rules:
1) Night actions will preformed in a logical order. In case a logical order cannot be determined, skills that were sent to the moderator sooner will be prioritized. [ie. Player 1 sends a PM to kill Player 2 after Player 2 already sent a PM to kill Player 1. Player 1 will die before being able to preform his kill, so Player 2 will live.]
2) The Time Traveler cannot change his own death.
3) Deaths (along with their role) will be confirmed at the beginning of each day. These deaths can no longer be changed.