Topic: The Illusion of Time (Augments Win)

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on December 31, 2013 at 6:07 PM
JoeTurtle, The Lost Explorer of True Sight

Contribution: 404 (300 + 104)
Nevermind.

All slots are full!

You will all be receiving your role PMs shortly.
  Posted on December 31, 2013 at 7:21 PM

All role PMs have been sent. Please confirm your roles.

Edit: And rules have been added to the first post, allowing you better insight as to how the game mechanics works.
  Posted on December 31, 2013 at 10:06 PM
DeathShadow, Prisoner

Contribution: 2,145 (1,751 + 394)
JoeTurtle wrote:

All role PMs have been sent. Please confirm your roles.

Edit: And rules have been added to the first post, allowing you better insight as to how the game mechanics works.

i don't get it
  Posted on December 31, 2013 at 10:09 PM

DeathShadow wrote:

(...)i don't get it

What do you not understand?
  Posted on January 1, 2014 at 3:39 AM
Zadion, The Twisted Child of Death

Contribution: 1,077 (757 + 320)
Death is in this game?

hello, it's me. i was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
  Posted on January 1, 2014 at 8:28 PM

I am currently waiting on two people to confirm their roles. After that is done, we can finally start the game.

Edit: Waiting on 1 person.
  Posted on January 2, 2014 at 4:59 PM
RagicanoX, The Black Inferno

Contribution: 1,467 (1,261 + 206)

Domination.
β™‹:Kai's WoN Rap Freestyle
  Posted on January 2, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Chas3_Th3_Dr3am, Dreamer of the Ancestors

Contribution: 2,354 (2,097 + 257)
Zadion wrote:

Death is in this game?

Not like he actually does things in mafia games.
Check out my Soundcloud!

Rainbows, sunshine. Everywhere we go.
  Posted on January 2, 2014 at 6:32 PM
DeathShadow, Prisoner

Chas3_Th3_Dr3am wrote:

(...)Not like he actually does things in mafia games.

shut ur mouth
  Posted on January 2, 2014 at 9:27 PM

Night 0 Begins.

There will be no kill actions tonight [All other actions are allowed, though]. Instead, the two mafia parties and the historian and send messages to the moderator. These messages can either be relayed to everyone via a public announcement, or can be targeted to a specific individual. Messages cannot be tracked. If you choose not to send a message, please send me a PM stating so.

This day will end in 48 hours. Hopefully that works.
  Posted on January 4, 2014 at 8:29 PM

December 21, 2296 14:33 UTC

I am the Journalist. I was born in the year 2273. I am a child of the nuclear holocaust, the fallout generation. This is my story.

It all started before I was born. Honestly, it all started before history can even recall. Much of it was lost during the war. There are still murmurs of the past here and there, passed down from the prewar generation. I’ve heard talks of at least 3 great wars, world wars I believe. I’ve heard of an Earth filled with luscious forests, eloquently layered with all shades of green. Rumor has it that even the sky was once a beautiful gradient of blue with clouds like bleached cotton, instead of the bleak grey overcast that has loomed over my head since birth. It is impressive what literal tons of nuclear explosives can sanitise in a matter of hours.

But I digress.

I am currently located in the remains of Denver, taking refuge in one of the nuclear shelters built before the war. There are others with me. We are caught between an altercation between two fractions. They call themselves the Augments and the Revolutionists. For the past month, they have been slowly picking each other off. But now, it seems they have drawn their attention onto us. I do not know why, and I am scared.

I have sent a distress call, but there has been no answer. I will keep sending it, but I’m afraid we are on our own.
Until next time.

All transmissions are backed on quantum glass and are able to withstand a nuclear blast.

//SIGNED JOURNALIST
SOURCE UNKNOWN
END TRANSMISSION//

December 22, 2296 11:14 UTC

Sh𐑁𐑁 𐑁o𐑁r b𐑁𐑁𐑁 b𐑁𐑁𐑁 𐑁𐑁𐑁y
𐑁𐑁o𐑁 𐑁y 𐑁o𐑁𐑁 𐑁o𐑁𐑁 b𐑁𐑁𐑁
Sh𐑁𐑁 𐑁o𐑁r b𐑁𐑁𐑁 b𐑁𐑁𐑁 𐑁𐑁𐑁y
𐑁𐑁o𐑁 𐑁y 𐑁o𐑁𐑁 𐑁o𐑁𐑁 b𐑁𐑁𐑁
Sh𐑁𐑁 𐑁o𐑁r b𐑁𐑁𐑁 b𐑁𐑁𐑁 𐑁𐑁𐑁y
𐑁𐑁o𐑁 𐑁y 𐑁o𐑁𐑁 𐑁o𐑁𐑁 b𐑁𐑁𐑁
Sh𐑁𐑁 𐑁o𐑁r b𐑁𐑁𐑁 b𐑁𐑁𐑁 𐑁𐑁𐑁y
𐑁𐑁o𐑁 𐑁y 𐑁o𐑁𐑁 𐑁o𐑁𐑁 b𐑁𐑁𐑁

//SI𐑁NED HI𐑁TO𐑁IAN
SOUR𐑁E UN𐑁NOWN
E𐑁D TR𐑁NSMI𐑁SION//

December 23, 2296 15:12 UTC

Yesterday’s airspace was crammed with a message from “This Historian” (or at least, that’s who I think sent it. “HI𐑁TO𐑁IAN” looks like Historian to me.) Most of the message was garbage, with only a few characters that came through. All I can say is that it was relatively short, and kept repeating the same phrase over and over again. It could be a warning. Or it could be some crazy resident who is bored out of his mind. I am not sure which one is worse, to be honest.

There is still no more word on who the Revolutionists and the Augments are. They sometimes send unencrypted messages through the air, mostly about when meetings will occur. A few hours ago, I intercepted a message that said “place 3 at time 25 - R” Unfortunately, I cannot for the life of me begin to decipher what a place 3 is or when time 25 is. Or even if it actually means places or times. But other than these messages, everything has been pretty quiet…

My cries for help the other day have been left unanswered. Well, at least unanswered in the traditional sense. It did attract one individual, though. He says his transport “broke” in Brighton, CO. He says he was on his way from Minnesota and heading to Las Vegas (a popular site for refugees from what I hear) and that’s when the attack came. From his story, it seems like he was attacked by Cyborgs; They probably wanted to cannibalise the electronics. The rest of the transportees didn’t make it, including his pregnant wife. Luckily he still had his emergency distress device (EDD) when he escaped, and it picked up on my distress signal a few days after the incident. I feel bad for the man, really, I do. I wish there was more I could help him with, when all I can do is offer him somewhere to stay.

There is nothing more I feel the need to say today, so until next time.

All transmissions are backed on quantum glass and are able to withstand a nuclear blast.

//SIGNED JOURNALIST
SOURCE UNKNOWN
END TRANSMISSION//

Day 1 has begun. It will last ~4 Days. You may now post.
  Posted on January 4, 2014 at 9:18 PM
DeathShadow, Prisoner

Woooooohooooiioii
  Posted on January 5, 2014 at 12:59 AM
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
Anyone have any useful information for us?
  Posted on January 5, 2014 at 1:37 AM
Taylor, The Manipulative Tactician of the Darkness

Contribution: 1,189 (1,010 + 179)
I've decided to be more organized during this Mafia game because of the difference of format. Therefore, I will break every day into small chunks that must be discussed.

Well, let's act on what we have - a message from the Historian.

In my opinion, discussing about what it could be is pointless, for it can be something useless - and we might lose time that should be put to better use. I believe that we should proceed with some other important discussions, such as determine who should we go for today when making a lynch or not.

Elevation - The Rise of the Mercenary
Show me the gold and I'll show you victory.
  Posted on January 5, 2014 at 2:10 AM