Topic: Vanilla Town Mafia (GAMEOVER) Town Loses

There are no members reading this topic.

This topic was closed by Ryu
  Posted on January 18, 2014 at 5:16 AM
Theslimer3, The Innocent Kid of the BETA

Contribution: 333 (260 + 73)
There's been quite a few games coming off and on the site, but on thing I've noticed was these globs of games with 14+ players and everyone having power roles. Not that it's not good, it's just sometimes the basics trump originality. And that's what should be given from time to time.
A small, basic game with only 2 simple power roles and VT/Mafia Goons.

Taking Registrations: 9 player game

Players:
1. BlackwingThief
2. Paper
3. Low
4. Daumis1992
5. Karab
6. Sammysowners
7. Zaidon
8. Seika
9. DeathShadow

Sub sandwiches:
  Posted on January 18, 2014 at 5:16 AM

Basic Rules
1. Obey the site-wide rules
2. Always play towards your win condition.
3. Do not talk about this game outside of this thread unless your role PM allows you to
4. Do not quote/screenshot any communication you have with me, or directly quote/screenshot anything posted in your quicktopic. Paraphrasing is okay. When in doubt, ask.
5. Do not use hidden text, spoilers or try to hide what you say. I'll be paying attention, so at least try to be smart enough to hide it from me.
6. Do not bring outside factors into this game. This includes grudges, bets, promises etc.
7. Avoid personal attacks and keep it civil.
8. Breaking one of these rules may, at my discretion, result in a modkill. If you are modkilled, you will become a Neutral Survivor, and thus automatically lose. Modkilling may or may not end the game day.
9. I reserve the right to change or add rules at any time. I will let everyone know if I do so.
10. No use of racism or excessive derogatory language towards another player.
11. No use of trust tells or outside factors to determine your role. It's included, but not limited to: Gambling, promises, wagering, If-then factors, and anything of that nature.

Moderator Goals:
► To post a vote count every once in a while. Some players don't have the userscript, so I'll help with that.
► Stay attentive and stop rule breakers. If you break a rule, I may not be as lenient as I usually am.
► Be on whenever I can to answer questions (Please either bolden them while addressing me, or pm them to me)
► Fairly abide to the usage of Roles by the alloded times used (If a role is used before an action is done, and I'm only able to get to it a few hourls later, the role comes first.)
► Make this a fun and enjoyable game

Role Pms
Vanilla wrote:

Hello, [Player], Welcome to vanilla town. You are a Vanilla Townie. It is your job to help eliminate the mafia. Be careful though, you do not know who they are, so you must rely on your instinct to tell who is who.
Your power is to vote who you think is mafia. Your team wins if you eliminate the mafia party. Good luck.

Doctor wrote:

Hello [player], you are the Doctor. By day it is your job to help eliminate the mafia. Be careful though, you do not know who they are, so you must rely on your instinct to tell who is who. By night, you are able to pm me one member who is still alive that is not yourself. If that player was targeted for a night kill by the mafia, their kill would be unsuccessful and he will be alive the next day. Your team wins if you eliminate the mafia party. Good luck.

Cop wrote:

Hello [player], you are the Cop. By day it is your job to help eliminate the mafia. Be careful though, you do not know who they are, so you must rely on your instinct to tell who is who. By night, you are able to pm me one member who is still alive that is not yourself. If that player was a member of the mafia, you will be informed that that player is indeed in the mafia. You may use this information as you please. Your team wins if you eliminate the mafia party. Good luck.

Mafia wrote:

Hello, [player], you are a Mafia Goon. Your partner is [player]. By day, you two must try to survive and work together to eliminate the town. By night, you two may talk in private, away from all of the other members and discuss your Factional Kill. You may then pm to me that player and if your kill is successful, the next day they will be announced dead. Use each other to utilize the best way to win the game, which you will once you've equaled the town in size. Good luck.

Posted on January 18, 2014 at 5:20 AM

Alive Players

Dead Players
Daumis1992 - Mafia Goon
Seika - Town Cop
Karab - Doctor
Deathshadow - Vanilla
Sammyowners - Vanilla
Low - Vanilla
  Posted on January 18, 2014 at 6:04 AM
paper, Prisoner

Contribution: 1 (1 + 0)
I played this with my family once but with cards. I want to sign up!!!
  Posted on January 18, 2014 at 8:49 AM
Low, The Manipulative Elite

Contribution: 3,950 (3,650 + 300)
I shall join.
  Posted on January 18, 2014 at 9:12 AM
daumis1992, The Relaxed Tactician of the Ancestors

Contribution: 218 (181 + 37)
Might join this, but will you make it to the end?
  Posted on January 18, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Karab, The Fierce Tiger

Contribution: 3,492 (3,159 + 333)
sign me up
-----------germ---------another germ---------------
-----------GERMS ALL OVER THE PLACE---------
Oh Look at that, looks like there's SO MANY MOD GERMS
Okay, who the flower's the smartass

Now THAT's just being a precious flower.

I am going to slam a lovely rainbow flower into your beautiful face you flower
  Posted on January 18, 2014 at 11:17 AM
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
join
  Posted on January 18, 2014 at 5:53 PM
Elevated, Prisoner

Contribution: 9 (5 + 4)
i would like to sign up pleease
Domination.
  Posted on January 18, 2014 at 6:22 PM
Seika, Prisoner

Contribution: 3 (1 + 2)
May I please join?
  Posted on January 18, 2014 at 8:04 PM
DeathShadow, Prisoner

Contribution: 2,145 (1,751 + 394)
I like this set up, join
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 3:07 AM

Vote wrote:

BlackwingThief (0):
Paper (0):
Low (0):
Daumis1992 (0):
Karab (0):
Sammysowners (0):
Elevated (0):
Seika (0):
DeathShadow (0):
Not Voting (9): Blackwingtheif Paper Low Daumis1992 Karab Sammyowners Elevated Seika Deathshadow

Posted on January 20, 2014 at 3:13 AM
paper, Prisoner

Contribution: 1 (1 + 0)
Okay, normally my aunt jennifer would be the mafia. I just have to figure out which one of you most resembles aunt jinnifer so I can tell everyone that you are mafia.
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 3:55 AM
Seika, Prisoner

Contribution: 3 (1 + 2)
Aaaaaa, where does it say how many mafia there are?
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 4:47 AM
BlackwingThief, Prisoner

Contribution: 12 (9 + 3)
am da cop doc protect me tonite so no confusion can hapen cuz they cant block us nd dis gaem is depeedent on cop reportz so yeah. cop protect me im unlynchable
+/// Leader of the Blackwings \\\+
+/// #Blackwing \\\+
+/// #Swag \\\+
+/// X \\\+