Topic: Vanilla Town Mafia (GAMEOVER) Town Loses

There are no members reading this topic.


This topic was closed by Ryu
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 6:58 AM
#31
paper, Prisoner

Contribution: 1 (1 + 0)
Joined: January 17, 2014
So if you are not black then you have no reason to be afraid of the cops so that means shike is lying and everyone who is lying is mafia.
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 7:05 AM
#32
Elevated, Prisoner

Contribution: 9 (5 + 4)
Joined: January 18, 2014
paper wrote:

So if you are not black then you have no reason to be afraid of the cops so that means shike is lying and everyone who is lying is mafia.


no but if they are white people who act black they are in deep trouble and aree mafia.

see the key here is this: if you are black you are mafia. if you are white you are vanilla townie [duh hint on vanilla] if you are mexican you are doctor [family doctor duh] and if you are asian you are the cop [duh cuz smart people].

now, by using this irrufutable nahledge that i have brought forth upon the table of evidence, it is irrufutonably clear that i just farted in real life anywway its so claritin clear that mucinex doesnt work for me in skype calls.

okay now back to the subject in the matter in ym hand. guys, if you are blak you are mafia. but what if you're black and white paint? so you are white boy pretnder cuz ur really african so that means you gonna kill us because you want jobs.

so now look guys step by step process of extermination like your asian teacher taught you now follow along class" if you are calling for blak people but act blackk that's suspicious so you need be lynched oakay and anyone attacking my cliam is liar okaya dn also im mexican dontkill me tonight hehe real mexican is safae now go kill me i suicidal like that fat jaimaican: "when you say it's ooooooooover! you look so beauuuuuuuuutiful lalalalala"
Domination.
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 7:09 AM
#33
Elevated, Prisoner

Contribution: 9 (5 + 4)
Joined: January 18, 2014
by the way guys the matter in my hand is long and balck
Domination.
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 7:09 AM
#34
BlackwingThief, Prisoner

Contribution: 12 (9 + 3)
Joined: March 12, 2013
most mexicans r knot smarr nuff 2 b dotors ur plan is flawed u jsu want 2 keep da mexicans cuz they r ur mafia partners im on 2 u elevate
+/// Leader of the Blackwings \\\+
+/// #Blackwing \\\+
+/// #Swag \\\+
+/// X \\\+
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 7:11 AM
#35
Theslimer3, The Innocent Kid of the BETA

Contribution: 333 (260 + 73)
Joined: February 24, 2010
BlackwingThief wrote:

most mexicans r knot smarr nuff 2 b dotors ur plan is flawed u jsu want 2 keep da mexicans cuz they r ur mafia partners im on 2 u elevate

Strike one and two
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 7:12 AM
#36
Elevated, Prisoner

Contribution: 9 (5 + 4)
Joined: January 18, 2014
BlackwingThief wrote:

most mexicans r knot smarr nuff 2 b dotors ur plan is flawed u jsu want 2 keep da mexicans cuz they r ur mafia partners im on 2 u elevate


no but the matter in my hands is long and big and balck

and no maam i am not trying to protct my maia partners they are my friends why would i want to protect them?

and also you are wrong sir because i am not flawed its not my plan its how the lord made us the lord of fishfries in the summer beach so when fries the fish and the people walk to the grill they skin get burned to a point but white people dont like fish the ylike chicken and watermelons so they want to the watermelon lord the lord of the watermelons she is a girl by the way and she surves big meloans so they go to her and thats why british boys always gt the girls see? its all coming clear to you know take off the 5dollar glasses you payless show store file clerk
Domination.
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 7:13 AM
#37
paper, Prisoner

Contribution: 1 (1 + 0)
Joined: January 17, 2014
No blackwang elevator has a point but you are right to because it is the native americans that hahve to be the doctor not the mexiants. We just need to look for the native americans because he is the doctor and the asian because he is the cop and the black people painted with paint to be the mafia.

This is just like Schooby Dooby Doo.
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 7:14 AM
#38
Elevated, Prisoner

Contribution: 9 (5 + 4)
Joined: January 18, 2014
Theslimer3 wrote:


(...)Strike one and two


no you listen to me mr. ther is no strike this is no baseballs beecause we dont have balls we are cocky but no balls because we have tic tacs in our pants these days because truth is we are all asians

and did not want to make this big reveal first becase i wanted to keep the cop alive but since you gave me no choice im sorry cop forgive me for my sins

father!!! amen!!!! jesus christ!!! allahwakbah!!! jehovaH!!! hova!!! zeus!!! sciene!!! forgive me of my sinful transgressiosn no wait i did not sin i tried my hardest to proitect the cop with my big hard things yes i hae more than one im so sorry for interrupting your duties as my fathre continue to bring in the money so i can eat off of your table that irefuse to clean dad. im so sorry daddy im so sorry forgive me in the bedroom tonight daddy
Domination.
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 7:19 AM
#39
Theslimer3, The Innocent Kid of the BETA

Contribution: 333 (260 + 73)
Joined: February 24, 2010
I guess that's tic tac 3 and 4

100 in a box
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 7:20 AM
#40
Elevated, Prisoner

Contribution: 9 (5 + 4)
Joined: January 18, 2014
paper wrote:

No blackwang elevator has a point but you are right to because it is the native americans that hahve to be the doctor not the mexiants. We just need to look for the native americans because he is the doctor and the asian because he is the cop and the black people painted with paint to be the mafia.

This is just like Schooby Dooby Doo.


wowo u r so deep right now like me with this big fat girl the otherday

yeah because you are on to it like the scary clown but thres a problem in your mystery;:;: you say native amerians but white kids killed native americans os thatmmeans real mafia is not blak they are white and black people like murtaugh in lethal weeapon was black and not white so that has to be a lie so if thats the truth it masn white people are mafia and blak people got framed oh jesus obama must be so conficlted right now

okay so now we are braekng down the mystery seika is the white man and blackdick is the black man [duh his username try speaking to us of his onnicence w are so stupid jajaja] but the thing is guys look please??? stop watching the pron continue rfollowing here tweet weet!

okay lsiten guys i cant type well now cuz laptops are not good with watr and my finges are fat cuz im a big old mexian im not really old im only 9

now guys listenoaky i am michael jackson thriller hey baby its a myster im in this place with you i just cant....

guys okay for real im serious so this is in blak like my long ruler in my math pants thinking outside the box here okay so cant be native american because white people are townies but hite people kill natives in history book of us, but wait! you are on to something! if white people kill tehy are the mafia!!!!! whih means that the antive marican is the doctor omg you are so perceptive thank god for the paper now i can write my ideas wiwth my black wang (wang is peurtorican for poencil)
Domination.
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 7:24 AM
#41
paper, Prisoner

Contribution: 1 (1 + 0)
Joined: January 17, 2014
Some times i think that your posts are really confusing to read elevator because you are just talking about your life instead of trying to find the mafia which is the point of the game. It is lik e you are trying to confuse us into thinking that you are a really cool person so that we wont think that you are mafia so incase you havent notice i think you are mafia because you are really bad at paiting yourself balck.

Vote: Elevator[/b
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 7:39 AM
#42
Elevated, Prisoner

Contribution: 9 (5 + 4)
Joined: January 18, 2014
paper wrote:

Some times i think that your posts are really confusing to read elevator because you are just talking about your life instead of trying to find the mafia which is the point of the game. It is lik e you are trying to confuse us into thinking that you are a really cool person so that we wont think that you are mafia so incase you havent notice i think you are mafia because you are really bad at paiting yourself balck.

Vote: Elevator[/b


no im hot i swear my mom says so
Domination.
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 7:44 AM
#43
Seika, Prisoner

Contribution: 3 (1 + 2)
Joined: August 2, 2013
... You are all the most painfully immature lot I have ever found myself associated with.
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 7:48 AM
#44
BlackwingThief, Prisoner

Contribution: 12 (9 + 3)
Joined: March 12, 2013
ok so we got a lot of info so far 2day nd its enuff u come 2 a lynch ok. we all kno da cop is some1 asian nd am asian so am the cop dug git ur mind rite nerd. da doc is some1 native murcain not indian but native murcain pls if u natice murcain say longdickhouse pls. elevate is def looken scummy he wan 2 protect da white man nd the mexicans 4 sur they r polur opposits y wood he wan 2 protect dem??? nd a lot of the ppl in dis gaem is inactive i feel liek am and 2 other ppl r da only 1 posten cmon post i kno u mafia scum r scarrd buh at least try nahmean slim cmon man.

i liek how seeka is putten us down liek we slaves n *%*# we prob da godfatha mafia along wit elevated it make sense cuz Seeka is da whiteman nd Elevate is da uncle tom mexican omg it makes sense we need 2 lynch 1 of dem

heres a list i compiled 2 show who is gullty

blackwang - asian
elevate - mexican
seeka - white devil
every1 else - scared canadianz
+/// Leader of the Blackwings \\\+
+/// #Blackwing \\\+
+/// #Swag \\\+
+/// X \\\+
  Posted on January 20, 2014 at 7:49 AM
#45
paper, Prisoner

Contribution: 1 (1 + 0)
Joined: January 17, 2014
Seika wrote:

... You are all the most painfully immature lot I have ever found myself associated with.


Thank you shike my mom says I act really mature for my age (im 38 by teh way).