Topic: Danganronpa Mafia

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on January 27, 2014 at 2:26 AM
Taylor, The Manipulative Tactician of the Darkness

Contribution: 1,189 (1,010 + 179)
Okay, now it's time for me to create the Danganronpa Mafia game that I devised! xD

This one will actually follow the idea of the game pretty closely, so it's rather different from Demon. It was actually quite cool that we changed the same concept into two completely different games.

Either way, let's roll.

Alive:
1. JoeTurtle
2. Low
3. ahmed780
4. daumis1992
5. godperica
6. Karab
7. Zadion
8. Theslimer3

Dead:
None.

Rules:

1. Votes and unvotes must be in bold in order to be counted. Unvoting before casting a new vote is not necessary, but a good habit nonetheless. (i.e. Unvote, vote Taylor etc).

2. The scheme of the game will be the following:

A - All players will be sided as Town in the beginning, except for the Super High School Level Despair.

B - Each and every night one player will be ENABLED, which means that this player may kill a student. If you kill a student, a Class Trial will be held in order to determine the culprit.

B.2 - Each class trial is composed of two parts: a partial deduction and a final deduction. They both happen when a majority of votes to lynch someone is arrived at - but, in the situation a player is innocent and he is nominated during the PARTIAL deduction, he will give definitive evidence of his innocence. This will also trigger a "memory" in one of the players to help him find the culprit.

B.3 - The "memory" is a piece of information given by the Moderator of the game (Taylor) to a random player. This information will point towards something that happened during the game, but hidden in a cryptic manner.

C - If two nights pass without a lynch, then a student will receive an INCENTIVE to kill on the third night. On this night, they are forced to kill and some beneficial town actions are altered.

D - Lying about information (such as stating that you have received a memory during Class Trial, for example) is perfectly allowed. Printing information (such as taking a print-screen from the Moderator memory message) out is not, be it fake or real.

E - The game finishes when:

E.1 - A killer is not nominated during the Partial or Final Trial Phase, occasion on which the killer wins alone;

E.2 - Students kill the Super High School Level Despair, occasion on which all of the other students win;

E.3 - Only the Super High School Level Despair survive, occasion on which they win.

F - Roles might be modified in certain conditions. These modifications are going to be explicitly stated by the game Moderator.

3. Lynches always require a majority of votes (i.e., this means 4 votes are required for a lynch when 6 people are still alive). After a lynch has been reached, votes or unvotes are no longer counted.

3. You may NOT vote No Lynch on either Class Trial. Besides, that wouldn't even make sense, because then you would lose.

4. After your death scene has been posted, you may no longer post.

5. You are not allowed to quote personal messages from me. Communication with the moderator (Taylor) is not to be used as part of the gameplay.

6. You are not allowed to edit your posts.

7. You might hide information as however you seem fit.

8. It's forbidden to discuss the game outside of the game-topic, unless specifically stated by your role.

9. If a situation arises where these rules are ambiguous or incomplete in any way, what the moderator says will go. If you have any questions or comments, please PM the moderator (Taylor) rather than posting it in the game thread.

10. Enabled players must send to the moderator (Taylor) a message at night phase if they want to kill someone or not.

11. If days take too long, the moderator (Taylor) may impose a deadline. If no majority of votes has been reached by the deadline, then the person who has the most votes on them shall be lynched

Elevation - The Rise of the Mercenary
Show me the gold and I'll show you victory.
  Posted on January 27, 2014 at 2:45 AM

Roles:
Makoto_Naegi wrote:

You are Makoto Naegi.
You have the ability to vote during the class trials.

Kyouko_Kirigiri wrote:

You are Kyouko Kirigiri.
You have the ability to uncover if a player is enabled or not during the night.
If altered by INCENTIVES, you also have the ability to see who targeted that player during the last Night Phase.

Byakuya_Togami wrote:

You are Byakuya Togami.
You have the ability to access gameplay information before other players if necessary. This contact will be given through PMs.

Aoi_Asahina wrote:

You are Aoi Asahina.
You have the ability to sway people with your charm during Trial Phases - send a message to the Moderator saying who you want to sway and who should be the new vote target for that person. That ability can be used only once per day and cannot be undone. The swayed player will be informed of that and will need to change his vote accordingly.

Sakura_Oogami wrote:

You are Sakura Oogami.
You have the ability to protect a player from death during the Night Phase, if you wish.
If affected by INCENTIVES, information on the attempted kill will be released to all players.

Mondo_Oowada wrote:

You are Mondo Oowada.
Kills that you cause cannot be prevented.

Leon_Kuwata wrote:

You are Leon Kuwata.
You have the ability to redirect actions from one player to another. That player will be informed about the change.
If affected by INCENTIVES, only positive Town information changes will be informed.

Junko_Enoshima wrote:

You are Junko Enoshima. You are one of the Super High School Level Despair.
You have the ability to change personalities. Targetting you during the Partial Deduction will not give information except for information that you are not the killer, even if you are.

Ikusaba_Mukuro wrote:

You are Ikusaba Mukuro. You are one of the Super High School Level Despair.
You cannot be killed during the first 3 Nights.

Celestia_Ludenberg wrote:

You are Celestia Ludenberg.
If voted by a third of the players, you can engage in Poker Mode. Information about this mode will be given in its due time.

Sakura_Maizono wrote:

You are Sakura Maizono.
You have the ability to show you are innocent if you truly are innocent to the public. This ability can only be used once throughout the whole game.

Kiyotaka_Ishimaru wrote:

You are Kiyotaka Ishimaru.
You have the ability to see who used Night Actions every night.
If affected by INCENTIVES, you might choose one of these people and see what action was made by this person.

Chihiro_Fujisaki wrote:

You are Chihiro Fujisaki.
If you stay alive for three days, information on a person that is not from the Super High School Level Despair will be revealed publicly.

Yamada_Hifumi wrote:

You are Yamada Hifumi.
You have the ability to target a person to visit each night. If that person was killed, you are able to draw the crime scene, eliminating 2 people from the possible killers and yourself. This ability can only be used if you are not the killer.

Touko_Fukawa wrote:

You are Touko Fukawa.
You might enter in Genocider Syo mode during the Trials, which will reveal extra information to the public. The trigger for that will be determined by the Moderator but known by the player himself.

Hagakure_Yasuhiro wrote:

You are Hagakure Yasuhiro.
You have a 30% chance of knowing who is the true criminal that killed a student last night.

Posted on January 27, 2014 at 2:46 AM

Registration is now open.

You might also ask me any questions that you'd like.

Posted on January 27, 2014 at 2:58 AM
JoeTurtle, The Lost Explorer of True Sight

Contribution: 404 (300 + 104)
I think I want to join?
  Posted on January 27, 2014 at 5:22 AM
Zadion, The Twisted Child of Death

Contribution: 1,077 (757 + 320)
Uh.... this sounds confusing as $#!*.

hello, it's me. i was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
  Posted on January 27, 2014 at 5:30 AM
Low, The Manipulative Elite

Contribution: 3,950 (3,650 + 300)
Yep, I wanna join.
  Posted on January 27, 2014 at 8:15 AM
ahmed780, The Manipulative Diva of the Clouded Dreams

Contribution: 270 (243 + 27)
I didn't read the rules, and only a few roles but Sign me up... This game is about the original, unlike Demon's which was about the sequel, right?
  Posted on January 27, 2014 at 11:32 AM
daumis1992, The Relaxed Tactician of the Ancestors

Contribution: 218 (181 + 37)
I hope this game can really be won this time
/Join
  Posted on January 27, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Zadion wrote:

Uh.... this sounds confusing as #!@%.

I assure it's not as confusing as it seems.

Here's a TL;DR version:

1 - Everybody is Town, except for the SHSL Despair.

2 - Every night, one player can murder a classmate if he wishes.

3 - If a classmate is murdered, a Trial will happen.

4 - If two nights pass without a murder, an INCENTIVE will happen. The third enabled student MUST murder someone that night.

5 - The objective of the trial is to determine who killed the student.

6 - A trial is composed of two "lynches": a Partial Deduction and a Final Deduction.

7 - Nominating an innocent student during the Partial Deduction will cause him to give information (through the Moderator) about his innocence. Furthermore, a random player will receive a "memory" through PM related to his observation.

8 - If you nominate the wrong student during the Final Deduction, that student wins ALONE.

9 - There is also another way of winning: if the Super High School Level Despair are killed, the remaining alive students win.

10 - As for the Super High School Level Despair, they also have another way to win: in case one of them survive until the final 2, they win the game.

Posted on January 27, 2014 at 3:57 PM
godperica, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Ancestors

Contribution: 283 (245 + 38)
The baws wants ta join! Kudos
Latest Character ->Suttikī Osuushi

Posted on January 27, 2014 at 6:55 PM
Karab, The Fierce Tiger

Contribution: 3,492 (3,159 + 333)
Sign me up, I totally handle all these games at once
-----------germ---------another germ---------------
-----------GERMS ALL OVER THE PLACE---------
Oh Look at that, looks like there's SO MANY MOD GERMS
Okay, who the flower's the smartass

Now THAT's just being a precious flower.

I am going to slam a lovely rainbow flower into your beautiful face you flower
  Posted on January 27, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Zadion, The Twisted Child of Death

Contribution: 1,077 (757 + 320)
I'd recommend starting the game with Night 0, then, Taylor. With everybody as a town, the game might be kind of dull during the day phase.

Sign me up though I guess.

hello, it's me. i was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
  Posted on January 28, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Zadion wrote:

I'd recommend starting the game with Night 0, then, Taylor. With everybody as a town, the game might be kind of dull during the day phase.

Sign me up though I guess.

It will start on a Night. After all, there cannot be a kill if there isn't a Night to start with. xD

Don't worry, you'll see that the game is much simpler than it seems. xD

Posted on February 13, 2014 at 11:23 PM

BUMP.

Now that Mafia games are finishing, it is easier for people to join.

Posted on February 14, 2014 at 12:26 AM
Theslimer3, The Innocent Kid of the BETA

Contribution: 333 (260 + 73)
I'm not too fond of games with power roles galore, but since there's nothing better going on, i'll join