This one will actually follow the idea of the game pretty closely, so it's rather different from Demon. It was actually quite cool that we changed the same concept into two completely different games.
Either way, let's roll.
1. Votes and unvotes must be in bold in order to be counted. Unvoting before casting a new vote is not necessary, but a good habit nonetheless. (i.e. Unvote, vote Taylor etc).
2. The scheme of the game will be the following:
A - All players will be sided as Town in the beginning, except for the Super High School Level Despair.
B - Each and every night one player will be ENABLED, which means that this player may kill a student. If you kill a student, a Class Trial will be held in order to determine the culprit.
B.2 - Each class trial is composed of two parts: a partial deduction and a final deduction. They both happen when a majority of votes to lynch someone is arrived at - but, in the situation a player is innocent and he is nominated during the PARTIAL deduction, he will give definitive evidence of his innocence. This will also trigger a "memory" in one of the players to help him find the culprit.
B.3 - The "memory" is a piece of information given by the Moderator of the game (Taylor) to a random player. This information will point towards something that happened during the game, but hidden in a cryptic manner.
C - If two nights pass without a lynch, then a student will receive an INCENTIVE to kill on the third night. On this night, they are forced to kill and some beneficial town actions are altered.
D - Lying about information (such as stating that you have received a memory during Class Trial, for example) is perfectly allowed. Printing information (such as taking a print-screen from the Moderator memory message) out is not, be it fake or real.
E - The game finishes when:
E.1 - A killer is not nominated during the Partial or Final Trial Phase, occasion on which the killer wins alone;
E.2 - Students kill the Super High School Level Despair, occasion on which all of the other students win;
E.3 - Only the Super High School Level Despair survive, occasion on which they win.
F - Roles might be modified in certain conditions. These modifications are going to be explicitly stated by the game Moderator.
3. Lynches always require a majority of votes (i.e., this means 4 votes are required for a lynch when 6 people are still alive). After a lynch has been reached, votes or unvotes are no longer counted.
3. You may NOT vote No Lynch on either Class Trial. Besides, that wouldn't even make sense, because then you would lose.
4. After your death scene has been posted, you may no longer post.
5. You are not allowed to quote personal messages from me. Communication with the moderator (Taylor) is not to be used as part of the gameplay.
6. You are not allowed to edit your posts.
7. You might hide information as however you seem fit.
8. It's forbidden to discuss the game outside of the game-topic, unless specifically stated by your role.
9. If a situation arises where these rules are ambiguous or incomplete in any way, what the moderator says will go. If you have any questions or comments, please PM the moderator (Taylor) rather than posting it in the game thread.
10. Enabled players must send to the moderator (Taylor) a message at night phase if they want to kill someone or not.
11. If days take too long, the moderator (Taylor) may impose a deadline. If no majority of votes has been reached by the deadline, then the person who has the most votes on them shall be lynched
Elevation - The Rise of the Mercenary
Show me the gold and I'll show you victory.