Topic: Kanjiru Clan

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on February 17, 2014 at 5:50 AM
1 thumbs up
Ray1500, The Flaring Diva

Contribution: 35 (25 + 10)
So I thought of the concept of a clan that can manifest their emotions to energy that does something based on what the character is feeling.

Kanjiru Ai

Health: 70
Specialty: Collaboration

Description: A carefree and loving individual among the Kanjiru. Her loving nature allows her to harness healing powers although limits her destructive capabilities.

Emotional State

Energy Required:
None

When at 70 - 40 Health, Ai will be in Loving Mode which gives her a 15 point damage reduction and will heal herself 5 health each turn. When at 40-20 Health, Ai will be in Sacrifice Mode and Ai's healing skills shall double and all her skills' cooldowns will be reduced by 1 but Ai will take 5 more damage from enemy skills. When below 20, Ai will be in Anger Mode and Burst of Anger will be altered.

Class List:
Passive, Aura
Cooldown:
None

Burst of Anger

Energy Required:

Deals 10 Affliction damage to one character ignoring invulnerability. Alt: Deals 45 Affliction damage to one enemy and kills Ai. One random ally shall also receive 15 affliction damage.

Class List:
Mental, Instant
Cooldown:
None

Warm Touch

Energy Required:

Ai will heal an ally by 25 and also remove all afflictions from that character

Class List:
Tactic, Instant
Cooldown:

Shield of Faith

Energy Required:

Makes Ai invulnerable for 1 turn

Class List:
Tactic, Instant
Cooldown:

Kanjiru Ni

Health: 100
Specialty: Disruption

Description: Ni suffers from abrupt ever changing mood swings which makes Ni quite an unreliable ally. Though Ni's disorder has allowed her to tap into various different abilities of her clan and when in certain moods, she is considered more powerful than her superiors.

Emotional State

Energy Required:
None

When affected by an ally skill, Ni shall be in Happy Mode which will grant Ni a 20 point reduction. When affected by an enemy Affliction skill, Ni shall be in Depressed Mode and as long as Ni is in this mode, all characters except for Ni will take 5 Affliction damage each turn.

Class List:
Passive, Aura
Cooldown:
None

*Note: This overrides so if there is an ally skill and an enemy affliction on the character, whichever one affected Ni last will be the determinant of what Mode Ni is in.

Endearing Ray

Energy Required:

Stuns one enemy for 1 turn. During Happy Mode, this will Stun all enemies' ranged, mental, and melee skills for 1 turn and will cost 1 Wisdom and 1 Intelligence as well as having a Cooldown of two.

Class List:
Mental, Instant
Cooldown:

Cloud of Darkness

Energy Required:

Deals 20 Affliction damage to one enemy. During Depressed Mode, this deals 5 affliction damage to all enemies and reduces their melee and ranged damage by 15.

Class List:
Mental, Instant
Cooldown:
None

Unstable Protection

Energy Required:

When not in a Mode, this skill will make Ni invulnerable to mental skills. When in Happy Mode, this will make Ni invulnerable to melee skills. When in Depressed Mode, this will make Ni invulnerable to ranged skills.

Class List:
Tactic, Instant
Cooldown:

Kanjiru Nyuto

Health: 110
Specialty: Collaboration

Description: The Daimyo of the Kanjiru clan, his control over his emotions are so great that he can willingly choose what powers he wishes to exert.

Emotional State

Energy Required:

If an agility energy is used to pay this, Nyuto will enter Enthusiastic Mode which makes melee and ranged damage become limited to 30 and Nyuto will ignore affliction damage. If a Strength energy is used to pay this, Nyuto will enter Scorn Mode which increases Nyuto's damage by 5 and if an enemy uses a skill on Nyuto, that enemy will take 10 affliction damage. If an Intelligence energy is used to pay this, Nyuto will enter Enlightened Mode which makes Nyuto's skills go through invulnerability. If a Wisdom energy is used to pay this, Nyuto will enter Tactical Mode which will make Nyuto gain 1 additional random energy. Each Mode will last for 3 turns and this skill's cost cannot be changed.

Class List:
Tactic, Aura
Cooldown:

Dome of Energy

Energy Required:

All allies and Nyuto will gain a Protector of 30 Points. When an enemy uses a skill on a character that has this protector active, that enemy will receive 5 affliction damage. During Enlightened Mode Nyuto will grant an ally a protector of 65 and if an enemy attacks the protector, that enemy will receive 10 affliction damage. During Tactical Mode, this will reflect all enemy skills used on Nyuto and his allies for 1 turn and this skill will be invisible. This skill will end if Nyuto dies and is renewable.

Class List:
Tactic, Aura
Cooldown:

Passionate Fist

Energy Required:

Nyuto deals 30 Damage to one enemy. During Enthusiastic Mode, Nyuto will deal 20 Damage to all enemies.

Class List:
Melee, Instant
Cooldown:
None

Stoic Shield

Energy Required:

Makes Nyuto invulnerable for 1 turn. During Scorn Mode, for 1 turn if an enemy uses a melee or ranged skill on Nyuto, that enemy will receive 25 Affliction damage.

Class List:
Tactic, Instant
Cooldown:

Skill

Energy Required:

Class List:
Cooldown:

So Trade Your Guns and Fire with Doves becuase we Fight for Love.
And Peace Will find us With Harmony
  Posted on February 17, 2014 at 8:57 AM
godperica, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Ancestors

Contribution: 283 (245 + 38)
Hey mate, you should maybe try to put your skills under code, instead of showing like that it can show like this :

Kanjuro ai ...

Emotional State

Energy Required:
none

When at 70 - 40 Health, Ai will be in Loving mode which gives her a 15 point damage reduction and will heal herself 5 health each turn. When at 40-20 Health, Ai will be in Sacrifice mode and Ai's healing skills shall double and all her skills' cooldowns will be reduced by 1 but Ai will take 5 more damage from enemy skills. When below 20, Ai will be in Anger mode and Burst of Anger will be altered.

Class List:
Passive,Aura
Cooldown:
Infinite?

It gives a bit of work but it makes it so much better for you and for the readers to enjoy it
Latest Character ->Suttikī Osuushi

Posted on February 17, 2014 at 9:23 AM
Ray1500, The Flaring Diva

Contribution: 35 (25 + 10)
Alright, I fixed that. Thanks for the tip (:

So Trade Your Guns and Fire with Doves becuase we Fight for Love.
And Peace Will find us With Harmony
  Posted on February 17, 2014 at 11:18 AM
godperica, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Ancestors

Contribution: 283 (245 + 38)
The one I like the most is Ai, she seems pretty good, the others are ok, but I think they are a bit overcomplicated and hard to code, especially nyuto
Latest Character ->Suttikī Osuushi

Posted on February 17, 2014 at 8:36 PM
Darkamante, The Lost Demon

Contribution: 677 (596 + 81)
Like the overall concept, I just think that Ni's Cloud of darkness is a little OP.

Doing 20 afliction (bypassin damage reduction and hit points) makes her good against low life members who usually rely on protective skills (Amaya, Takeko, Karasu)

On the other side, assuming a team with afliction users can, you know, USE afliction, the -15 damage sounds pretty cool, but a little OP as well when you pretty much nullyfy all itens like kunai katana and tanto.

Kame reduces damage with a one turn cooldown and yume/kao have the 1 turn cooldown as well. Not sure if the "emotional state" requirement for that makes it balanced.

What I happen to like the msot about the chars: The enemy needs to choose what he wants to fight first/last depending on which skills he wants to trigger.

^^
Don't mind me, just trying to reach #1 in the achievement ladder...

Zezima's second best player sponsored by Zezima Bank Inc.
Spoiler

I'm not playing this for now...sorry

Posted on February 18, 2014 at 1:09 AM
-Radioactive, Kid

Contribution: 3 (3 + 0)
sweet all the states are really in depth Nyuto's emotional state is really interesting it changes her game play to be like 3 diff. types of characters, altho i think warm touch is mad op XD
  Posted on February 18, 2014 at 3:54 AM
neviscus, The Stealthy Explorer

Contribution: 155 (137 + 18)
I love the clan's concept. I think it is pretty great. I don't know how coding would be for them though, oh well, on to the characters

Ai- Sacrifice mode seems a bit insane to me. Healing 50 hp and removing all afflictions for 2 randoms seems a bit much even with the hp limit. Of course I think Warm touch is a bit Op as well. Burst of anger might be a bit too much altered as well. 45 affliction damage is nothing to sneeze at. Though killing herself makes it a little better. All in all those are minor problems in my book, it is her toolkit as a whole that makes her seem like a problem to me.

Ni- Ni is my favorite. Like said above the only thing I see a problem with is cloud of darkness. 20 affliction damage or great damage reduction either one is a pretty big effect. I think lowering both by 5 would be enough. That is just me though.

Nyuto- He seems interesting. The only thing I find alarming is his 65 protector. I feel like the affliction would get really bad. Everything else looks fine.
Is this the coveted signiture zone!?!?!?

*insert something super witty*

Check out the first village of my custom region, Kahou Village