Poll: First impression?

8 vote(s) since February 17, 2014 at 2:58 PM

• Not Bad. (4) (50%)
  • Me no like it >.< (4) (50%)
 Topic: Sutikkī Clan - Tora

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on February 17, 2014 at 2:58 PM
2 thumbs up
godperica, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Ancestors

Contribution: 283 (245 + 38)
Here's the Sutikkī clan brief introduction :

The Sutikkī are a clan of sticky people, as the name reverts to. This clan is allied to evil purposes and usually do the "dirty" work when contacted by people with bad intentions.

Now , the 1st character of the Sutikkī Clan!

Sutikkī Tora

Hp : 100
Speciality : Assassination
Rarity : 160, can only be found by the Evil clans.

Description :

A despicable man, Tora is totally one of his kind. His fingernails are so big that it resembles the shape of claws,those are sharpened up to slice and injure whoever tries to get the best out of him.

Skills :

Poisoned Claws

Energy Required:

Sutikkī Tora uses Poisoned Claws. During the following 3 turns his skills will also deliver 10 poison affliction damage.

Class List:
Tactic,Instant
Cooldown:

Sticky Pain

Energy Required:

Deals 10 melee damage to an enemy. This skill will deal 10 more damage to that enemy permanently. This effect stacks.

Class List:
Melee,Instant
Cooldown:
none

Tiger Strike

Energy Required:

Sutikkī Tora deals 25 melee damage to all enemies.

Class List:
Melee,Instant
Cooldown:

Claws Repel

Energy Required:

This skill makes Sutikkī Tora invulnerable for 1 turn.

Class List:
Tactic,instant
Cooldown:

Previous character made -> Kashi Bishamon

Update:

Tora's hp was increased from 90 to 100.
Tiger strike skill changed from ranged to melee.
Sticky Pain damage reduced from 20 to 10, cost decreased from 1 red ,1 random to 1 random.
Latest Character ->Suttikī Osuushi

Posted on February 17, 2014 at 8:42 PM
1 thumbs up
Darkamante, The Lost Demon

Contribution: 677 (596 + 81)
His first skill is confusing

>Poisoned Claws

>Sutikkī Tora uses Slashing fury

Was there a name swapping ?

Also, I'd switch the cost of his first and second skill

Stick pain should start with lower damage, like 10, and be growing. Or maybe have a reduce in the cost of one randon/strengh energy.

Toge can do the same thing as that skill but instead of having to gather charges on each char he accumulates them on himself.

I'd balance it with the cost reduction.

Final note: The clan concept isn't ok for me: Are they "evil" or are they a poisonous clan?

Will the next char have greasy hair and attack with oil? How is "sticky" a "element" ?
Don't mind me, just trying to reach #1 in the achievement ladder...

Zezima's second best player sponsored by Zezima Bank Inc.
Spoiler

I'm not playing this for now...sorry

Posted on February 18, 2014 at 3:16 AM
1 thumbs up
zezima, Shadow

Contribution: 111 (92 + 19)
tiger strike is underpowered... if u compare it to Yuurins Call of the Wild... it has a longer cooldown and doesnt bypass counters...
If you are reading this comment, send 1 gold to "zezima". I will maybe pay you back...maybe

Zezima bank inc.

Posted on February 18, 2014 at 3:23 AM
1 thumbs up
neviscus, The Stealthy Explorer

Contribution: 155 (137 + 18)
With the way his skill set is, he could afford to have more hp. Plus his skills could do more for their cost, I would either lower the cost or boost the actual skill, as others have pointed out as well. As for poisoned Claw, does it just add 10 affliction to his skills? Or did you mean to make an effect for "Slashing Fury"? Just making sure I understand everything. Also not quite sure I am getting the concept of the clan.
Is this the coveted signiture zone!?!?!?

*insert something super witty*

Check out the first village of my custom region, Kahou Village
  Posted on February 18, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Darkamante wrote:

His first skill is confusing

>Poisoned Claws

>Sutikkī Tora uses Slashing fury

Was there a name swapping ?

Also, I'd switch the cost of his first and second skill

Stick pain should start with lower damage, like 10, and be growing. Or maybe have a reduce in the cost of one randon/strengh energy.

Toge can do the same thing as that skill but instead of having to gather charges on each char he accumulates them on himself.

I'd balance it with the cost reduction.

Final note: The clan concept isn't ok for me: Are they "evil" or are they a poisonous clan?

Will the next char have greasy hair and attack with oil? How is "sticky" a "element" ?

Nice catch, firstly I was gonna call it slashing fury but then I changed it because it sounded better since it's poison affliction that he'll do. This character uses poison, it doesn't mean it's a poisoning clan ^^ Well, it's not supposed to be a element, they just all are sticky, like, when you make a pact with them, you'll have to shake their hands and they will be sticked to the member of the clan and making things official and doesn't let you go that easily, this is an example. What this clan is supposed to be is a tracking clan, a clan that tracks enemies for his allies and sometimes attacks them for those very same clans.

Back to the characters skills:

Maybe the skill costs could be changed, but I think that those costs could actually be what separates them from overpowered to underpowered, and the sticky pain same thing, it could start at 15 though and cost 1 strength, but then we forget that the first skill affects all the others... 10 poison affliction is still kind of a big deal, but if it was to deal 10 damage and +5 to the enemy the skill would cost a random right?
zezima wrote:

tiger strike is underpowered... if u compare it to Yuurins Call of the Wild... it has a longer cooldown and doesnt bypass counters...

Yeah, I know but, with the preparation skill it deals 35 damage to all enemies, although I agree I lack an effect there, maybe sticky pain could increase by 5 the damage of that AoE skill

neviscus wrote:

With the way his skill set is, he could afford to have more hp. Plus his skills could do more for their cost, I would either lower the cost or boost the actual skill, as others have pointed out as well. As for poisoned Claw, does it just add 10 affliction to his skills? Or did you mean to make an effect for "Slashing Fury"? Just making sure I understand everything. Also not quite sure I am getting the concept of the clan.

Sure, I'll put him to 100hp, it makes sense now that you mention it. And yes, poisoned claws just add poison affliction to the skills, making that 25 AoE skill actually deal 35 to all enemies.

The concept of the clan is to work for evil allies and do the dirty work for those clans, I might get more specifical about it, I'm needing that nori answers me a question I made him to make it more easy to understand perhaps. But they are an evil clan aswell, just to make sure you don't think they do what they do for the money they get from getting hired, no, they actually enjoy that.

They are sticky, I know it doesn't makes sense, but it was the first thing that come into my mind, I thought like, hmm, let me put here the first english name that crosses my mind, and it was "sticky" and then I thought, "ok this is gonna be a challenge" and I decided to try it out, there's not much that is thought already, only that they are like glue, when they stick around or attack someone, they'll get attached to them, thus the name sticky

Posted on February 18, 2014 at 7:26 PM
1 thumbs up
Zadion, The Twisted Child of Death

Contribution: 1,077 (757 + 320)
Sticky Pain is literally the exact same thing as Toge's skill. I recommend dropping the damage by 10 and removing the random. That way it'll at least be a little different.

Also, you could change Tiger Strike to melee, then make Sticky Pain increase the damage done by all Tora's melee skills.

hello, it's me. i was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
  Posted on February 18, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Zadion wrote:

Sticky Pain is literally the exact same thing as Toge's skill. I recommend dropping the damage by 10 and removing the random. That way it'll at least be a little different.

Also, you could change Tiger Strike to melee, then make Sticky Pain increase the damage done by all Tora's melee skills.

Good idea, will do that. But toge's improvement is on himself, that improvement is on the enemy ^^