Topic: Fochun Clan

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on February 19, 2014 at 5:19 AM
3 thumbs up
Ray1500, The Flaring Diva

Contribution: 35 (25 + 10)
This clan revolves around the 22 Major Arcanas of a Tarot Card Deck. Each Major Arcana is a celestial being that chooses a member of the Fochun Clan to be their hosts. The hosts have full control of their body and gains the power of "Destiny Distortion" which can change the host's destiny in accord to what the Arcana they're hosting represents.

Fochun Orokamono

Health - 80
Specialty - Disruption

Description - Orokamono is a prankster around the the Fochun village and has a knack of being quite childish. Despite this, his potential to be great is shown in battle where he displays explicit talent in staff wielding. He hosts the Arcana, The Fool.

Destiny Distortion - The Fool

Energy Required:

Orokamono heals all characters back to full health. All skills on all characters are removed. Cooldowns are reset except for infinite cooldown skills. This skill's cost cannot change, this ignores invulnerability and this can only be used once.

Class List:
Tactic, Instant
Cooldown:
infinite

*Note: This does not revive dead allies/enemies, only heals the ones alive.

Staff Play

Energy Required:

Orokamono deals 30 melee damage to one opponent next turn. If the opponent targeted by this skill uses a skill on Orokamono before this skill lands, that enemy will receive 20 damage and will be stunned for 1 turn and this skill will end on the opponent. This is invisible.

Class List:
Melee, Channeling
Cooldown:

Agile Prank

Energy Required:

For 1 turn, if an enemy uses a skill on Orokamono or his allies, they will receive 5 damage and deal 5 less damage permanently until Orokamono dies. This is invisible

Class List:
Tactic, Aura
Cooldown:

Camouflage Cloak

Energy Required:

Makes Orokamono invulnerable for 1 turn

Class List:
Tactic, Instant
Cooldown:

Fochun Masayoshi

Health - 90
Specialty - Collaboration

Description - Masayoshi is the the head of the judicial division of the Fochun clan. As a result of the necessity of being neutral in crime cases in the Fochun clan, she often wears an expressionless face and is devoid of many emotions. Masayoshi is a master in the art of the sword and with her Arcana, Justice beside her, she is able to deliver swift punishments in the battlefield.

Destiny Distortion - Justice

Energy Required:

Gives an ally or Masayoshi a Justice charge that is invisible to the enemy. If a character is killed with a Justice charge, that character will be brought back with full health in two turns and that character cannot be stunned for the rest of the the game but all their skill's cooldowns will increase by 1. This skill's cost cannot change and this can only be used once per game.

Class List:
Tactic, Aura
Cooldown:
Infinite

*Note: If all characters die before your ally/Masayoshi can be revived, you will still lose.

Retribution Blade

Energy Required:

Masayoshi will deal 10 damage to one opponent and if the opponent has more energy in their pool than you, 1 random energy shall be removed from their pool. For each dead ally, this skill's damage increases by 10

Class List:
Melee, Instant
Cooldown:
None

Final Verdict

Energy Required:

If an opponent has inflicted more than 80 damage to Masayoshi's team, this skill may be used on the opponent. This skill will instantly kill the enemy. This ignores invulnerability and bypasses counters

Class List:
Melee, Instant
Cooldown:

Graceful Parry

Energy Required:

Makes Masayoshi invulnerable for 1 turn.

Class List:
Tactic, Instant
Cooldown:

Fochun Sekai

Health - 110
Specialty - Disruption

Description - Sekai is the daimyo of the Fochun clan, possessing the most powerful Arcana, The World. Although not as physically inclined as most Fochuns, he is able to use supernatural abilities derived from the stars as a result of his Arcana unlocking to him this lost knowledge.

Destiny Distortion - The World

Energy Required:

All invisible skills are now visible. All enemy counters are disabled. Enemy invulnerability is disabled. Protectors and damage reductions are now ignored. Sekai will become invulnerable every two turns. This is permanent and will end when Sekai dies. This skill's cost cannot change.

Class List:
Tactic, Aura
Cooldown:
Infinite

Constellation Crisis

Energy Required:

Deals 20 affliction damage to all opponents and grants all opponents affected by this a Northern Cross charge and a Southern Cross charge.

Class List:
Mental, Instant
Cooldown:

Northern Cross

Energy Required:

Deals 10 affliction damage to one opponent and grants them a Northern Cross charge. This skill also removes all Southern Cross charges from the opponent. The opponent will be stunned one turn for each charge removed.

Class List:
Mental, Instant
Cooldown:
None

Southern Cross

Energy Required:

Deals 10 affliction damage to one enemy and grants them a Southern Cross charge. This skill will remove all Northern Cross charges on the enemy. For each one removed, the opponent will lose one random energy. Only up to 3 Southern Cross charges can be on an opponent.

Class List:
Mental, Instant
Cooldown:
None

So Trade Your Guns and Fire with Doves becuase we Fight for Love.
And Peace Will find us With Harmony
  Posted on February 19, 2014 at 4:34 PM
Darkamante, The Lost Demon

Contribution: 677 (596 + 81)
Starting with the obvious, staff play is OP. Either reduce the damage or increase it cost. And if it's a 2 turn effect skill, I even recomend making it channeling so it can go away with a stun.

PS.: doing 35 damage usually isn't something "invisble"

Now on the bright side: I loved all the 4 colours skills.

Would like to see this or somehting similar in-game. And the charge system for the secon and third chars would be fun to use ^^

Overall a 7/10 (being 10 a unreachable grade)
Don't mind me, just trying to reach #1 in the achievement ladder...

Zezima's second best player sponsored by Zezima Bank Inc.
Spoiler

I'm not playing this for now...sorry

Posted on February 19, 2014 at 5:23 PM
solsanctum, The Ancestral Apprentice of the Ancients

Contribution: 32 (27 + 5)
Interesting concept.
I agree with Darkamante in most aspects, however IMO Agile Prank is way OP as the effect is worth more than just 1 specific and 1 turn CD, unless it only affects the first enemy, but even then I'd add one point of CD.

Overall I like your second and third char, except for the invulnerabilty part of The World.

Keep up working on chars, I'm looking forward to the next batch =)
  Posted on February 20, 2014 at 12:15 AM
Ray1500, The Flaring Diva

Contribution: 35 (25 + 10)
@Darkamente - Staff Play deals 35 damage to the enemy after two has passed when Orokamono first activated the skill. So I don't think it's too overpowered since it's delayed quite a bit, but I did make it channeling and reduced it to 30 damage. I also worded the skill a bit differently.

@solsanctum - I tweaked Agile Prank a bit, think that's a bit more balanced.

EDIT: Staff Play's effect has been modified.

So Trade Your Guns and Fire with Doves becuase we Fight for Love.
And Peace Will find us With Harmony
  Posted on February 20, 2014 at 5:28 AM
Soulshadow, The Fallen Dreamer

Contribution: 65 (60 + 5)
i really like all the full color moves only i think "justice" is quite op you basically give one your chars a second life and if you combine it with say "the fool" and kudoku you in for a really long game XD
Asp! Cap-E-Tan
avy by Zxcvbnm843

Posted on February 20, 2014 at 6:17 PM
Darkamante, The Lost Demon

Contribution: 677 (596 + 81)
Ray1500 wrote:

@Darkamente - Staff Play deals 35 damage to the enemy after two has passed when Orokamono first activated the skill. So I don't think it's too overpowered since it's delayed quite a bit, but I did make it channeling and reduced it to 30 damage. I also worded the skill a bit differently.

@solsanctum - I tweaked Agile Prank a bit, think that's a bit more balanced.

EDIT: Staff Play's effect has been modified.

Now I get it. It's awesome as it is ^^
Don't mind me, just trying to reach #1 in the achievement ladder...

Zezima's second best player sponsored by Zezima Bank Inc.
Spoiler

I'm not playing this for now...sorry

Posted on June 17, 2014 at 12:20 PM
badea1, The Protective Saint of the Ancients

Contribution: 62 (59 + 3)
This is way too OP to be used in the game.
  Posted on June 17, 2014 at 4:35 PM
RagicanoX, The Black Inferno

Contribution: 1,467 (1,261 + 206)
rofl this is awesome, thumbed.