Topic: Cho, Daimyo of the Arashi

There are no members reading this topic.

This topic was closed by Yuudai
  Posted on February 26, 2014 at 2:48 PM
4 thumbs up
Yuudai, Savior

Contribution: 1,233 (813 + 420)
Today, we present Arashi Cho. Cho is the Daimyo of the Arashi village and also the leader of the Arashi's elite few, the Storm Dancers. With her Chakram and an unsurpassed control of the weather and wind, Cho defends the Arashi and their way of life from any and all who would challenge their freedom. You'll be able to unlock Cho in the Cho Tournament tonight!

With the release of Cho, Kaiyou Tsuyu is now released in the regular character pool. Her Rarity level is 250 right now, but it will eventually drop to 164.

Have fun!
  Posted on February 26, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Shikate, The Untouchable Shadow of the Ancients

Contribution: 841 (702 + 139)
What can I say after 2 months... At last? :P
  Posted on February 26, 2014 at 3:08 PM
crazymonkey3, The Dark Kid of Death

Contribution: 2,379 (2,124 + 255)
This is great and all but will every new character be unlocked with tourneys? Its getting kinda boring because sometimes tourneys wont start 5 hours after they are opened. It was cool when it was first introduced but now i think its getting boring every new character to be won with a tourney.
No sign for now
  Posted on February 26, 2014 at 4:26 PM
Darkamante, The Lost Demon

Contribution: 677 (596 + 81)
Can someone please post her skills? don't know when I will be able to fight the tournament for her...

PS.: being at 250 rarity, does it mean she can be found via AI battles as well?
Don't mind me, just trying to reach #1 in the achievement ladder...

Zezima's second best player sponsored by Zezima Bank Inc.
Spoiler

I'm not playing this for now...sorry

Posted on February 26, 2014 at 4:30 PM
Tenjin, The Twisted Shadow of the Serpent King

Contribution: 5 (3 + 2)
I agree with Crazymonkey3. If you want to do a tournament character release I think it would work better if you released a whole clan out and have the daimyo be the only one who can be unlocked via tourney for a while.
  Posted on February 26, 2014 at 4:44 PM
RagicanoX, The Black Inferno

Contribution: 1,467 (1,261 + 206)
With tournaments being the only way to unlock special characters for an extensive amount of time, it limits the amount of players in the community who are able to use them or even experience them. Players are also signing up much slower than before, (it used to take 1 minute to fill a character tournament, now tourney sign up can last up to 2 days), making character tourneys no longer an effective way to unlock characters, (although they are fun and I personally enjoy them).

Glad Cho is available for unlock, I can't wait to get her. Thanks a lot!
  Posted on February 26, 2014 at 5:24 PM
1 thumbs up
Murasaki_Karasu, The Trueborn Savior of the Ancestors

Contribution: 499 (416 + 83)
Maybe the winner of the Custom Character Contest can also be rewarded with Cho?

Regardless, excited that she's finally released.
  Posted on February 26, 2014 at 6:46 PM
1 thumbs up
Takeo, The Lost Shadow of the Moon

Contribution: 545 (483 + 62)
crazymonkey3 wrote:

This is great and all but will every new character be unlocked with tourneys? Its getting kinda boring because sometimes tourneys wont start 5 hours after they are opened. It was cool when it was first introduced but now i think its getting boring every new character to be won with a tourney.

The tournament will fill in literallyless than 5 minutes for the first 10 tournaments.

It isn't until the 30 range where sign up takes more than hours. It's not the tournaments that are at fault, it's the amount of time a certain characters stays open THROUGH tournaments.
  Posted on February 26, 2014 at 7:20 PM
Shikate, The Untouchable Shadow of the Ancients

Contribution: 841 (702 + 139)
Takeo wrote:

The tournament will fill in literallyless than 5 minutes for the first 10 tournaments.

Takeo 20 minutes and still not filled. Never be so sure :D
  Posted on February 27, 2014 at 1:24 AM
naruto-leaf, Swordsman

Contribution: 2,005 (1,806 + 199)
After such a long time we finally get to unlock her. I think tournaments are ok the way they are but the game needs more people.
Removed for ???
  Posted on February 27, 2014 at 6:04 AM
4 thumbs up
Toom95, The Respected Tactician of the Ancestors

Contribution: 37 (29 + 8)
At first I thought that Kaiyou will be the only clan unlockable via tournaments and I liked it that way, but now I'm just not sure about it.. Yes, I'm really excited about Cho being released, but I'm not a lucky person and when a tournament takes place, I'm unable to participate because of the lack of time.. That makes me rely on playing AI battles and hope for a ordinary tournament to be completed.. It's kind of annoying that way.. If the other new characters are going to be unlocked this way then I'm not going to get them for a bloody long while..
  Posted on February 27, 2014 at 11:51 PM
Bug_Catcher, Prisoner

Contribution: 74 (48 + 26)
Well don't forget, they want you to work for these characters. They don't want you to get them and have their levels maxed within a week of them being released.
  Posted on March 8, 2014 at 12:58 PM
1 thumbs up
crazymonkey3, The Dark Kid of Death

Contribution: 2,379 (2,124 + 255)
Bug_Catcher wrote:

Well don't forget, they want you to work for these characters. They don't want you to get them and have their levels maxed within a week of them being released.

Im not saying every character should automaticly be found in ai battles the moment they are released. I just want not every character to be unlocked Via tournament. Maybe some characters would need you to beat their stories to unlock them such. Not all tournaments.

+ Its unfair. If i have Cho what is stopping me from playing the tourneys and wining so that others dont get her?
No sign for now
  Posted on March 8, 2014 at 2:21 PM
Bankai_San, The Flaming Captain

Contribution: 1,030 (844 + 186)
crazymonkey3 wrote:

+ Its unfair. If i have Cho what is stopping me from playing the tourneys and wining so that others dont get her?

True, this happens a lot. But you have to consider that these tournaments are just alternative ways of unlocking them created to promote activity. Currently, the only way to unlock a character besides the tournament is finding and defeating him/her versus AI, which happens as soon as the torunaments reach an end. The system is still the same, the tournaments change nothing.
  Posted on March 8, 2014 at 3:24 PM
naruto-leaf, Swordsman

Contribution: 2,005 (1,806 + 199)
If you want to get the characters fast you win the tournament. That doesn't mean you can't get them later on. Everyone has the chance to get them when they are released.
Removed for ???