Topic: Cho, Daimyo of the Arashi

There are no members reading this topic.

This topic was closed by Yuudai
  Posted on March 8, 2014 at 5:41 PM
KibA8375, The First Captain of the Kusa

Contribution: 27 (23 + 4)
Takeo wrote:

(...)The tournament will fill in literallyless than 5 minutes for the first 10 tournaments.

It isn't until the 30 range where sign up takes more than hours. It's not the tournaments that are at fault, it's the amount of time a certain characters stays open THROUGH tournaments.

I thought exactly the same... I arrived late at Kasui's tourneys and even at the 20ish they will fill pretty fast up until 30 as you say.

Tsuyu... oh my... her first tourneys were crazy. If you waited more than two minutes, you wouldn't have a place in the tourney. Really crazy... but then you let her tourneys go up to the 60 and man, nobody signed in for it.

Now i see Cho and while it doesn't take the complete day to be filled with people... it sure takes way a lot of time if you compare it with the first Kasui's and Tsuyu's tourneys...

For me (MEEE), tourneys isn't always a reliable option to release a character. Specially if it takes an eternity to release the new tourney for the character. I'm not saying is a bad idea. It's good but don't abusive them (of course there are more several problems on why people don't sign up... inactivity, lack of interaction between admis and players, etc. but here is not the place to post that)
  Posted on March 8, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Bug_Catcher, Prisoner

Contribution: 74 (48 + 26)
Essentially, what happens is that if I can't win a Cho Tournament I have to wait until the tournaments are over. That delays the character updates even MORE for some users.

That means I don't get Kasui until Tsuyu is finished. And I don't get Tsuyu until Cho is finished. I'm not sure how I feel about this cycle...
  Posted on March 10, 2014 at 12:04 PM
lucaslost, The Lost Wolf of the Winter

Contribution: 1,633 (1,374 + 259)
I'm curious about the village item. Will you release them all together... or did you forget... or... stuff & things?
That was clear.
Now seriously, what about it? When shall we expect to see it? :3

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
R.I.P. Malena Chevy ~♥
  Posted on March 10, 2014 at 6:32 PM
Darkamante, The Lost Demon

Contribution: 677 (596 + 81)
About Cho, 2 questions I still haven't figured out.

"the charcater will receive 10/15/20 true damage if he ot uses a skill"

If he uses a counter, invisible, will it trigger?

Another one, more import:

What builds do you recommned with her? o.o I'm at lvl 5 and afraid of upgrading her skills xD

Also, the bugs are true..just confirming...
Don't mind me, just trying to reach #1 in the achievement ladder...

Zezima's second best player sponsored by Zezima Bank Inc.
Spoiler

I'm not playing this for now...sorry

Posted on March 10, 2014 at 11:21 PM
lucaslost, The Lost Wolf of the Winter

Contribution: 1,633 (1,374 + 259)
I don't have her yet but the skill should deal damage regardless of visibility.
I think that so long as you keep her first skill at lvl 3 and her second at lvl 2 (or more), any build is decent. It depends on how you use her though.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
R.I.P. Malena Chevy ~♥
  Posted on March 11, 2014 at 1:56 AM
Darkamante, The Lost Demon

Contribution: 677 (596 + 81)
lucaslost wrote:

I don't have her yet but the skill should deal damage regardless of visibility.
I think that so long as you keep her first skill at lvl 3 and her second at lvl 2 (or more), any build is decent. It depends on how you use her though.

Was going for a 3 1 3 1 but after what you just said I might go for a 3 2 3... Not quite sure how the "unable to use on a char for 2 turns affects the skill...seems like a improved cooldown to me...
Don't mind me, just trying to reach #1 in the achievement ladder...

Zezima's second best player sponsored by Zezima Bank Inc.
Spoiler

I'm not playing this for now...sorry

Posted on March 21, 2014 at 11:43 PM
jorgexbox, The Ancestral Prodigy of Ninja Arts

Contribution: 50 (48 + 2)
I really like cho, although I still do not have it,it seems a good character. Now about tsuyu she already had its rarity reduced from 250 to 164? I am very excited to release it, the more I can not find it even once against the AI
  Posted on March 22, 2014 at 2:43 PM
1 thumbs up
Bankai_San, The Flaming Captain

Contribution: 1,030 (844 + 186)
Darkamante wrote:

Was going for a 3 1 3 1 but after what you just said I might go for a 3 2 3... Not quite sure how the "unable to use on a char for 2 turns affects the skill...seems like a improved cooldown to me...

I'm going 3-3-2-0 because Cyclone itself is a 1-turn cooldown invulnerability. And Chakram is more important than Thunderstorm (besides, in 3, Thunderstorm becomes too expensive).