• A to C (0) (0%)
  • D to F (0) (0%)
  • G to I (0) (0%)
  • J to M (2) (66.67%)
  • N to Q (0) (0%)
  • R to U (1) (33.33%)
  • V to Z (0) (0%)
 Topic: AMC's The Walking Dead - Official Topic

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on April 1, 2014 at 8:05 PM
godperica, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Ancestors

Contribution: 283 (245 + 38)
So, Like, since there's no TWD topic here and considering that there are TWD fans around I started a topic here.(there must be )

My way to start this topic is to ask you theories on what do you think the season 4 finale is setting up to, in your mind that is.

To me I only got the Idea that they must be cannibals,so what's your thoughts about it?

Latest Character ->Suttikī Osuushi

Posted on April 2, 2014 at 1:15 AM
Tir, The First Child of the Nobles

Contribution: 95 (77 + 18)
1. Cannibals that feed off of humans that they lured there.
2. People who feed the zombies by using humans who they lured there.
3. Both of them.

Either ways, the evidence is that they took things from people that they lured there and they have some kind of a ritual room.

Maybe they are some people with some kind of a weird religion/belief.
  Posted on April 2, 2014 at 3:59 AM
MitzT, Smoker of the Winter

Contribution: 629 (529 + 100)
they are most definitely cannibals.
they play into peoples' desire for safety and lure people in through the signs only to sustain their food supply without having to go on runs or farming like Rick's group did.

also, I think someone or some people in there are going to die, I just don't know whom, I just hope Maggie survives =)
  Posted on April 2, 2014 at 9:18 AM

The religious part , never thought about it despite of that sanctuary thing lol, nice catch there!

Yeah, it makes sense that they lure people to terminus only to eat them alive, they keep them in captivity only to eat them after, thus why they didn't want to kill them and only hit their legs/feet, this is my part of the idea.

Lol, maggie probably won't die, I don't see her or glenn dying anytime soon, they are the couple that will probs survive until closer to the end if not until the end.

Well, I also think that one of rick's group is gonna die, but it won't be any of the new 4 ( Sargeant, Rosita, the lesbo whose name I can't remember and the crazy guy who can know the cure to all of that), probably carol,beth, bob or sasha in my theory,they are the least likely to make it until the end, I hope tyreese survives!

Also, do you think that beth is already under captivity too? She seemed to be captured.. And Carol and Ty aren't showing for a few episodes where they focused all but this 2 (and judith ofc),do you think they are gonna save rick's group?

Posted on April 2, 2014 at 11:32 AM
MitzT, Smoker of the Winter

Contribution: 629 (529 + 100)
the Lesbian girl imo has a pretty good chance of dying next season. Tyreese is about 50/50 I suppose.

I don't think Beth was captured by Sanctuary. First of all, I think Sanctuary itself has little to do with actual religion, but more about survival through any means necessary. The car that seemingly took Beth away seems to be owned by a very religious person, noted by the cross on the back of the car.

second, if Beth was captured by Sanctuary, she'd have either been in the container with the rest of rick's group, or has already been eaten / disposed of, which I think we would've been given some notice before the season ended.

I also don't think that Carol and Tyreese will save Rick's group from Terminus, I think it's far more likely that Rick himself and the group there will fight their way out. The last scene heavily points to that possibility. It is quite likely though, that that's where some of the group's characters will die, so Tyreese and Carol seem to be safe for at least some time.
  Posted on April 2, 2014 at 1:25 PM
DefaultPlayer, The Radiant Blossom

Contribution: 54 (37 + 17)
If Michonne dies, I riot. Lol

Well..... There's a pretty good chance that many survivors will die in Sanctuary. I bet one of them will be Bob Stookey.

Yes, there IS something smelly in Terminus . It's kinda weird how they live so peaceful and how walkers can't even hear gunshots. (There are even no walkers around Terminus! What the f!?)
  Posted on April 2, 2014 at 2:22 PM

I didn't notice that actually default , lol , but I think that there were some around when rick and daryl conceal the weapons under the ground and that was on the back of the terminus.

I guess Michonne might not die, it was spoiled during an interview that Michonne and Rick will have a relationship on the series, although Mr. Andrew Lincoln could be trolling us I think they are indeed getting closer for a while now so it can make sense. To me Ty is the one I want more to survive ( And daryl since the begin, but Ty character development is very very intriguing and I truly like Chad Coleman work on it, it's probably the most underrated and well made interpretation that we've seen on TWD).

Yeah someone will surely die on the sanctuary, remains to be known who, but somehow I feel that it will be Sasha, she truly has a strong chance to die, bob can also die soon, but I'm seeing her dying first, just a hunch lol

Now about Ty and Carol not saving their group, I also think that inside the terminus they will also be the ones to start defending themselves, although there were 2 things on last episode that kept me thinking that something else might happen.

1) During Carl , Michonne and Rick begin , they find a guy fighting against walkers calling for help and dying, I think that guy is like the other 2 people that tyreese tried to save before Carol appeared when they were near the railway line, they must be somehow connected to terminus or something else, otherwise why would they show those people dying? To prove us there are still people alive, to remind us? I think everyone knows that many people are still alive everywhere around the globe, what remains to be known is where are they and who caused the begin of all of this.

2)As I mentioned earlier, Rick hid his arsenal of weapons before jumping the fence of the terminus people, I think he somehow knew what they were going on for, but at the same time, he also did that in hope that someone would come to their rescue that had the same idea as he did ( like when tyreese and Carol try to enter the terminus they go from behind the spot and find those weapons and know that inside that place something is not right and their friends are in there).