Topic: Item Weeks

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on May 26, 2014 at 3:13 PM
10 thumbs up
Yuudai, Savior

Contribution: 1,233 (813 + 420)
Today is the start of a special event we like to call the Item Weeks. Over the course of 7 weeks, we are going to release two brand new items per week.

Opening the Item Weeks, we’ve got a special item for you. The Warbanner of the Shogun is a special warbanner that can only be used by the members of the Shogun Military. You’ll find the Warbanner of the Shogun for available in the Ninja Shop for 100 gold.

Check out this topic over the upcoming 7 weeks for updates on new items.

UPDATE (30-5-2014): Skeleton Key of the Kemuri is now available in the Ninja Shop.

UPDATE (3-6-2014): Frost Arrows is now available in the Ninja Shop.
  Posted on May 26, 2014 at 3:29 PM
Darkamante, The Lost Demon

Contribution: 676 (595 + 81)
Thi will be fun, glad to see new items, I always took the current ones for granted and never expect them to change. A real surprise. Let's see how this will affect themeta (Although shogun is gonna need nerf :P)
Don't mind me, just trying to reach #1 in the achievement ladder...

Zezima's second best player sponsored by Zezima Bank Inc.
Spoiler

I'm not playing this for now...sorry

Posted on May 26, 2014 at 4:04 PM
Shikate, The Untouchable Shadow of the Ancients

Contribution: 841 (702 + 139)
What a brillant idea! Just one question: Are You going to use some of ideas posted in item suggestions thread?
  Posted on May 26, 2014 at 4:26 PM
Karab, The Fierce Tiger

Contribution: 3,492 (3,159 + 333)
Awesome idea!
-----------germ---------another germ---------------
-----------GERMS ALL OVER THE PLACE---------
Oh Look at that, looks like there's SO MANY MOD GERMS
Okay, who the flower's the smartass

Now THAT's just being a precious flower.

I am going to slam a lovely rainbow flower into your beautiful face you flower
  Posted on May 26, 2014 at 4:38 PM
lucaslost, The Lost Wolf of the Winter

Contribution: 1,633 (1,374 + 259)
Amazing update!
Can't wait to see all the items you've prepared <3

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
R.I.P. Malena Chevy ~♥
  Posted on May 26, 2014 at 4:49 PM
  Posted on May 26, 2014 at 6:34 PM
mrhardy12, The Manipulative Tactician of the Ancients

Contribution: 259 (220 + 39)
So, are these items going to be permanently in the game? If so, Warbanner of the Shogun already seems like the most overpowered nonsense we've seen so far. I mean, imagine one member of Shogun Military holding that and another holding Pipe of Energy - zero energy costs for pretty much any of their moves? Seems a LITTLE ridiculous.
Made my avatar myself. :D
And yes, I'm male. I just like Terra Branford a lot.
We need parody characters on WoN. Who's with me!?! XD
Click on this text (or the line directly above it) to see why.
  Posted on May 26, 2014 at 6:42 PM
Forgotten-ninja, The Demonic Demon of the Demon's Flower

Contribution: 357 (320 + 37)
mrhardy12 wrote:

So, are these items going to be permanently in the game? If so, Warbanner of the Shogun already seems like the most overpowered nonsense we've seen so far. I mean, imagine one member of Shogun Military holding that and another holding Pipe of Energy - zero energy costs for pretty much any of their moves? Seems a LITTLE ridiculous.

Pipes are either bugged or the order of operations is a bit unusual. Having Sasori use pipe of energy won't give her a 1 random seduction of the scorpion with Jyouzu. but pipe of agility will.
  Posted on May 26, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Roach, The Masked Samurai of the Red Dawn

Contribution: 1,303 (1,108 + 195)
mrhardy12 wrote:

I've actually become a lot more aware of this after this was implemented. The idea sounded great on paper, but in practice, it's proving to be pretty problematic.

Also, the pipes don't work that way. It has to be the pipe of whatever corresponding color in order to drop the cost to 1 random.
  Posted on May 26, 2014 at 6:53 PM
1 thumbs up
Nestec, Dreamer

Contribution: 1,507 (1,327 + 180)
HOLY--

was not expecting this at all. Fantastic update, admins. I mean the entire Item Weeks program in general, I haven't even checked out the Shogun item yet.
  Posted on May 26, 2014 at 7:08 PM
3 thumbs up
Ein, The Crystal Fire of the Red Dawn

Contribution: 821 (713 + 108)
Making an already overpowered team even better...
My last.fm profile.
Albums I've been digging recently:
Trophy Scars - Holy Vacants
The Gaslight Anthem - Get Hurt
Joyce Manor - Never Hungover Again

Posted on May 26, 2014 at 7:12 PM
3 thumbs up
Roach, The Masked Samurai of the Red Dawn

Contribution: 1,303 (1,108 + 195)
Ein wrote:

Making an already overpowered team even better...

Are you sure you even know what the warbanner does before you posted?

This warbanner actually encourages people to NOT use the shogun together, as the only person who gets any efficient bonus off it is Jyouzu, who even then relies on WoO more.
  Posted on May 26, 2014 at 7:16 PM
Shikate, The Untouchable Shadow of the Ancients

Contribution: 841 (702 + 139)
Roach wrote:

This warbanner actually encourages people to NOT use the shogun together, as the only person who gets any efficient bonus off it is Jyouzu, who even then relies on WoO more.

Thankfully. Shogun team is maybe not overpowered, but really good. It was sad to see that people won so many tournaments with starting team. I can't imagine it with a boosting item o_O.
  Posted on May 26, 2014 at 8:10 PM
godperica, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Ancestors

Contribution: 283 (245 + 38)
Yuudai wrote:

Today is the start of a special event we like to call the Item Weeks. Over the course of 7 weeks, we are going to release two brand new items per week.

Opening the Item Weeks, we’ve got a special item for you. The Warbanner of the Shogun is a special warbanner that can only be used by the members of the Shogun Military. You’ll find the Warbanner of the Shogun for available in the Ninja Shop for 100 gold.

Check out this topic over the upcoming 7 weeks for updates on new items.

Now you've called my attention, I agree with shikate, items suggestions threads should be taken into consideration with this release of batches of items, but i'm glad we get an update directly affecting new stuff ( characters/items)
Latest Character ->Suttikī Osuushi

Posted on May 26, 2014 at 11:29 PM
1 thumbs up
freforos, The Old Kid

Contribution: 66 (53 + 13)
fantastic idea!