Topic: LeBlanc, the Deceiver

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on July 5, 2014 at 12:20 PM
1 thumbs up
asastreja, The Ruthless Tactician of the Seishin

Contribution: 141 (118 + 23)
I'm on a row!

LeBlanc (70Hp, Assassination)

Energy Required:
No Costs

Emilia LeBlanc presides over the Black Rose, a remnant from a lost, yet similarly unscrupulous time in Noxian history. Ruthless and seemingly ageless, LeBlanc and her ilk were a mainstay in Noxian political affairs during the era before the militarization of the Noxian government. She fights using illusions and other types of magic.

Class List:
passive, instant
Cooldown:
None

Sigil of Malice

Energy Required:

LeBlanc deals 15 ranged damage to one enemy. That enemy is affected by Sigil of Malice for 1 turn. If LeBlanc uses a skill on an enemy affected by Sigil of Malice that enemy will take an additional 15 affliction damage

Class List:
ranged, instant
Cooldown:

Level 2: Has a cooldown of 2.
Level 1: Deals 15 ranged and 10 affliction.

Distortion

Energy Required:

LeBlanc deals 25 melee damage to one enemy. Next turn, if LeBlanc uses Distortion it will instead limit all melee and ranged damage dealt to her to 20.

Class List:
melee, instant
Cooldown:
None

Level 2: 20 damage, limit is 30.
Level 1: Will cost 1 more random energy.

Ethereal Chains

Energy Required:

LeBlanc deals 15 ranged damage to one enemy and affects that enemy with Ethereal Chains for 1 turn. If this skill is not interrupted, that enemy will be stunned for 1 turn.

Class List:
ranged, channeling
Cooldown:

Level 2: The stun happens after 2 turns.
Level 1: Deals 10 ranged damage.

Mirror Image

Energy Required:
No Costs

LeBlanc becomes invulnerable for 3 turns.

Class List:
tactic, instant
Cooldown:
Infinite

Only one level.
  Posted on July 5, 2014 at 7:43 PM
lucaslost, The Lost Wolf of the Winter

Contribution: 1,633 (1,374 + 259)
I think the character is okay, maybe a little bit too unoriginal, but what really bothered me the most is that you left the mimicking out of her design when it's such an important feature.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
R.I.P. Malena Chevy ~♥
  Posted on July 6, 2014 at 5:20 AM
___10alex10___, The Flaming Monk of Flames

Contribution: 728 (666 + 62)
You should try working with alt skills. Shes boring atm.
Never give up!
  Posted on July 6, 2014 at 8:07 PM
Nestec, Dreamer

Contribution: 1,507 (1,327 + 180)
Yeah I have to add, I don't think this really feels like Leblanc. Perhaps Mirror Image should work more like this: when Leblanc drops below 30 hp, she becomes invulnerable for 2-3 turns or something?

I also think Distortion should make her invulnerable for a turn on its second use. Leblanc is meant to be a pretty slippery character, and I'm not feeling it from this kit. Nor am I seeing the 1-shot nuking capabilities that she is known for.
  Posted on July 7, 2014 at 1:50 PM
Darkamante, The Lost Demon

Contribution: 677 (596 + 81)

Distortion

Energy Required:

LeBlanc deals 20 melee damage to one enemy. For 3 turns, this skill is altered.

Altered version: LeBLanc counters the first offensive skill used on her for 1 turn, invisible to the enemy.

Class List:
melee, instant
Cooldown:
None

with a skill like this, I think its much more of a "when will he use that counter" then "I can't give her much damage".

Sigil is fine, ethereal chains should deal 10 aff damage and 10 more on the next turn if not broken.

Her ult is a little messed to me... Is it possible to code the "uses her last used skill" in here?

Also, I added LB to the LoL champions list ^^ Keep the good work and son we will fill the list o/
Don't mind me, just trying to reach #1 in the achievement ladder...

Zezima's second best player sponsored by Zezima Bank Inc.
Spoiler

I'm not playing this for now...sorry

Posted on August 14, 2014 at 11:18 AM
badea1, The Protective Saint of the Ancients

Contribution: 62 (59 + 3)
Well, the invulnerability is pretty much OK, but you could change the skill's effect to a normal invulnerability effect. But the character is balanced. So, I'll give you 9/10 as a note for LeBlanc.