Topic: New Skill Descriptions and Fonts!

There are no members reading this topic.

This topic was closed by Nori
  Posted on July 16, 2014 at 7:39 AM
3 thumbs up
Trucy, The Golden Child

Contribution: 118 (53 + 65)
I think it's obvious by now that majority of people dislike this update.. You need to either do another update and change the most of the client back to the was it was or either go back to old client altogether(preferably the former)Some changes is definitely required.
Spoiler

Igi, I swear to god if you come back with that "Everything the staff does is perfect and you should deal with it" attitude..

Posted on July 16, 2014 at 10:00 AM
4 thumbs up
zacrathedemon5, The Manipulative Defender of Santi

Contribution: 225 (171 + 54)
After playing and adjusting more to this than when I initially posted here, I will clarify my only two issues with this update:

1. The lag is pretty bad. Scrolling through and navigating the game itself (meaning from Squad Selection to Dojo to Shop to Start Battle menu etc.) is much slower and lags. It isn't smooth at all; it's really rough and is irritating. I had no such problems occurring before this update.

2. I really don't like how cramped the game feels now with the screen cut, particularly in the swap screen.

The best thing to come from this update is easily the new skill layout.

Sig made by InsanityisArt (Soul Arena member)
  Posted on July 21, 2014 at 3:47 AM
VertuHonagan, The Old Samurai of the Ancients

Contribution: 888 (803 + 85)
Your text to link here...

Here is my youtube video of the game being streamed on my screen. This should give a much better comparison of the screen size compared to my computer screen. Enjoy and sorry about some of the sound being off. I forgot to turn the sound off on twitch, so some of the sound was looped until I muted my channel.
  Posted on July 21, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Johnny(TM), The Untouchable Veteran

Contribution: 1,142 (856 + 286)
I agree that the change on the battle client is horrible, but I'm ok with the rest of the stuff.
  Posted on July 21, 2014 at 2:44 PM
sammysowners, The Untouchable Warbringer

Contribution: 388 (345 + 43)
The change on the forum fonts hurt my eyes....
  Posted on July 21, 2014 at 3:13 PM
Nestec, Dreamer

Contribution: 1,507 (1,327 + 180)
Vertu, it might just be me, but I do not see any difference in size between the avatars/info panels on your screen versus the ones before the client change. The only difference I see is client space, but I'm pretty sure everything is the exact same pixel size. Would be nice if the admins could confirm this though.
  Posted on July 21, 2014 at 5:54 PM
zacrathedemon5, The Manipulative Defender of Santi

Contribution: 225 (171 + 54)
Nestec wrote:

Vertu, it might just be me, but I do not see any difference in size between the avatars/info panels on your screen versus the ones before the client change. The only difference I see is client space, but I'm pretty sure everything is the exact same pixel size. Would be nice if the admins could confirm this though.

This seems to be true. The smaller client space is still a complaint of mine though. Like I said, it feels cramped, especially in the swap screen.

Sig made by InsanityisArt (Soul Arena member)
  Posted on August 15, 2014 at 10:13 AM
1 thumbs up
s7ank0, The Dark Hunter

Contribution: 148 (134 + 14)
No disrespect to the WoN staff , I know you're putting a lot of effort into this game but oh please bring back the old look this game client is horrible.Do another update,change it back I don't care just don't leave it like this,please.
  Posted on August 18, 2014 at 10:33 AM
1 thumbs up
cool-blood, The Untouchable Swordsman of the Aoiro

Contribution: 2 (1 + 1)
the game dont even work for me. i cant play anything..
  Posted on August 18, 2014 at 10:34 AM
YuiLoveYou, Bloom

Contribution: 2 (2 + 0)
i cant even play it now the game lag so much and then the screen turn white..
and the prologue thingy wont load again for me (emo)