Topic: Erza Daimatou Enbu!

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on July 9, 2014 at 6:34 PM
3 thumbs up
saif, The Flaring Inferno

Contribution: 95 (64 + 31)
Erza Daimatou Enbu:

The Nakagami Armor is an elegant armor composed of a short blue robe trimmed gold which is largely open in the middle, revealing much of Erza's chest. The robe is tied together at the waist with a simple purple rope held together by a gold bead. The robe has elegant multi-layered trim. She wears two large blue gloves which have gold trims flaring out in the ends. The gloves have purple ribbons tied around the wrist and are adorned in a simple pattern of gold dots. She wears a large golden pauldron over each shoulder, bearing the image of a lion with an open mouth.

Skills :

Nakagami Starlight

Energy Required:

Erza strikes with brute force, dealing 35 physical damage to one enemy and 10 affliction damage to herself.

Class List:
melee, instant
Cooldown:
None

Void Slash

Energy Required:

Erza fires a wave, dealing 20 damage to all enemies and will stun their non-tactic skills for 1 turn. Erza also receives 10 affliction damage.*

Class List:
melee, instant
Cooldown:

Analysis

Energy Required:

For 3 turns, all enemies will be unable to reduce damage or become invulnerable. For 2 turns, this skill will be replaced by Raid

Class List:
tactic, instant
Cooldown:
None

Raid

Energy Required:

Erza gathers all her magic power and unleashes it in a giant sword wave.Erza deals 40 piercing damage to one enemy and gains 1 random reiatsu.

Class List:
melee, instant
Cooldown:
None

Admantine

Energy Required:

This skill makes Erza invulnerable for 1 turn.

Class List:
tactic, instant
Cooldown:

Posted on July 10, 2014 at 7:40 AM
naruto-leaf, Swordsman

Contribution: 2,005 (1,806 + 199)
Are the skill icons this large because of the update? Also the description should include some background on her rather than just appearance description.
Removed for ???
  Posted on July 10, 2014 at 8:11 AM
3 thumbs up

It's actually continuation of the thread I left before "Fairy Tail" beside yea it's because of the update pictures are that large...
  Posted on July 10, 2014 at 7:33 PM
1 thumbs up
Low, The Manipulative Elite

Contribution: 3,950 (3,650 + 300)
You actually managed to break the skill tag. Kudos.
  Posted on July 11, 2014 at 5:57 PM
Darkamante, The Lost Demon

Contribution: 677 (596 + 81)
I don't know if she is the main character or something but those skills are all kind of broken. Is she that good in the anime? (Yamamoto/Orochimaru/shichibukai lvl like ?)
Don't mind me, just trying to reach #1 in the achievement ladder...

Zezima's second best player sponsored by Zezima Bank Inc.
Spoiler

I'm not playing this for now...sorry

Posted on July 11, 2014 at 7:44 PM
Murasaki_Karasu, The Trueborn Savior of the Ancestors

Contribution: 499 (416 + 83)
Darkamante wrote:

I don't know if she is the main character or something but those skills are all kind of broken. Is she that good in the anime? (Yamamoto/Orochimaru/shichibukai lvl like ?)

She's an S-Class Mage in Fairy Tail, so she is easily one of the most powerful characters. However, that shouldn't matter when it comes to balancing.

• Nakagami Starlight should have a cooldown of 1.
• Analysis should have a duration of 2 turns instead of 3.
• Void Slash should cost 2 Red.
• Raid should either deal 30 piercing damage or have its energy gain removed.

All in all, with those changes I'd give her a 6/10. I've just never been an advocate for characters who possess more than 2 damaging skills. Plus she just seems to have all of the most generic effects rolled into one kit.
  Posted on July 14, 2014 at 11:38 AM
3 thumbs up

she's just too op on the anime ._. so ._.
  Posted on July 14, 2014 at 1:58 PM
asastreja, The Ruthless Tactician of the Seishin

Contribution: 141 (118 + 23)
Spoiler

She defeats 100 hundred monsters alone, when wizards were asked to choose a number from 1 to 100...

How's that for op?

But still, even though you tried to balance her by damaging herself, still, Nakagami Starlight could be like that, Void Slash is totally OP, the stun is too powerful, maybe stun one random character?... For no cooldown, Raid is too powerful, maybe 25 and the energy removal. But I feel it doesn't show much Erza, so to say, this doesn't show her true battlestyle. Erza is not such a brute, to only use strength energy, also AoE doesn't seem like her thing, more or less she is more prone to taking off enemies one by one, but alas, her invul. You made a character focusing on her Nakagami Armour, and then she simply changes in to Adamantine? A 4th skill doesn't have to be an invulnerability.
I love Fairy Tail, and I would rate this character 6/10