I definitely agree that if people enjoy playing against the AI, you shouldn't penalize or take that away from them. But at this point my question is...how do we know all those players truly would rather play with AI? I can offer up some possible alternative reasons why they are playing AI.
- They want to fully max their characters and PvP doesn't allow them to do that.
- They are working on Story Mode (I believe this is AI only?).
- They want to just play the game and there aren't enough players on PvP so the search is too long.
- They want to rapidly build rarity, gold, and character recruits and the AI is the fastest way to do so.
- They want to mess around and test some teams out.
Aside from the possibility that some players just genuinely prefer fighting non-humans, these are the only imaginable reasons I could see someone choosing AI over human opponents. Out of all of these, the first one is the only one I cannot see us changing, but the other ones all involve factors that can be resolved by tweaking the way PvP works.
well recruiting characters is easier in pvp cuz you have 400 bonus... and yeah richie its no fun vs AI because AI doesn't have any strategy.... and yeah its no fun because I've done it and its the same thing over and over again, mindless AI vs thinking human... human vs human is fun because you both think, but yeah its hard to find human opp at this points thats the only reason why they're not fighting vs human opp and that should be fixed...