Poll: Is it Balanced Enough?

3 vote(s) since July 29, 2014 at 3:51 PM

• Yes (1) (33.33%)
  • No (please comment why) (1) (33.33%)
  • Not really (Comment why) (1) (33.33%)
 Topic: Lucy Heartfilia

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on July 29, 2014 at 3:51 PM
3 thumbs up
saif, The Flaring Inferno

Contribution: 95 (64 + 31)

Lucy Heartfilia is a Celestial Spirit Mage, a member of the Fairy Tail Guild and of Team Natsu. She is the main female protagonist of the series.

Skills :

Lucy Kick

Energy Required:

Lucy strike the opponent with a simple kick dealing 15 points of dammage.

Class List:
melee, instant
Cooldown:
None

Gate-Force Reading Glasses

Energy Required:

For 3 turns Lucy will see when any enemy uses a skill and enemies will take 5 damage each turn.

Class List:
tactic, instant
Cooldown:

Gemini

Energy Required:

This skill gurant Lucy 15 Destructible Defense for 3 turns altering her skills to deal x2 Dammage , during this time , Gemini turns to Urano Meteria. This skill ends when Lucy dies.

Class List:
tactic, instant
Cooldown:
None

Urano Meteria

Energy Required:

A powerful spell, known as the "Ultimate Magic of the Stars" Lucy uses it , dealing 20 dammage to all the enemy team and stunning them for 1 turn.

Class List:
ranged, instant
Cooldown:

Forced Gate Closure

Energy Required:

This skill makes Lucy invunerable for 1 turn.

Class List:
tactic, instant
Cooldown:

Posted on July 29, 2014 at 4:28 PM
1 thumbs up
asastreja, The Ruthless Tactician of the Seishin

Contribution: 141 (118 + 23)
For characters you have done so far, she is very... simple, maybe even boring.
Lucy Kick is UP, take for example, Asami's Precision Shot: For the same cost it deals 10 more damage, it can be pretty important, so I suggest buffing it.
Isn't it Gale-Force Reading Glasses? The skill is ok, but again too generic, and invisible skills aren't that common
Gemini: Does the DD renew? If not, then the skill is too UP. Sure it makes her deal double damage, but with the original values, that's not much. Also, the gif could of been with Lucy, not Angel
Urano Metria: OP!!!! For such a cost and AoE stun is unacceptable, even more, that it deals decent AoE damage. NO!
Invul is ok., but you could've chose a dodge or block, because Gate Closure won't protect her against, say, Minerva.

I liked your other works more so I'll give it a 7/10
BTW: It's probably my own personal preference, but if I made Fairy Tail characters I would make Lucy rely on her own skills and not the spirits, as they can make their own characters. The Zodiac ones. Silver ones are ok.
  Posted on July 30, 2014 at 7:50 AM
1 thumbs up
saif, The Flaring Inferno

Contribution: 95 (64 + 31)
asastreja wrote:

For characters you have done so far, she is very... simple, maybe even boring.
Lucy Kick is UP, take for example, Asami's Precision Shot: For the same cost it deals 10 more damage, it can be pretty important, so I suggest buffing it.
Isn't it Gale-Force Reading Glasses? The skill is ok, but again too generic, and invisible skills aren't that common
Gemini: Does the DD renew? If not, then the skill is too UP. Sure it makes her deal double damage, but with the original values, that's not much. Also, the gif could of been with Lucy, not Angel
Urano Metria: OP!!!! For such a cost and AoE stun is unacceptable, even more, that it deals decent AoE damage. NO!
Invul is ok., but you could've chose a dodge or block, because Gate Closure won't protect her against, say, Minerva.

I liked your other works more so I'll give it a 7/10
BTW: It's probably my own personal preference, but if I made Fairy Tail characters I would make Lucy rely on her own skills and not the spirits, as they can make their own characters. The Zodiac ones. Silver ones are ok.

thx Ast your critiques always inspire me , thx for the rating tho ~ I'll do my best for better arts, Thanks again ~