Poll: Usual Question , Balanced?

4 vote(s) since August 5, 2014 at 3:53 PM

• Yes (2) (50%)
  • Not even close (1) (25%)
  • Maybe , Maybe not (1) (25%)
 Topic: Xanxus (KHR)

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on August 5, 2014 at 3:53 PM
1 thumbs up
saif, The Flaring Inferno

Contribution: 95 (64 + 31)

Xanxus is the current leader of the Varia, Vongola Ninth's adopted son, and was the main antagonist of the Varia Arc. During the Varia Arc, he and Tsuna battled for the Sky Vongola Ring and the position of the 10th Vongola Boss. Later, in the Future Arc, he remains the leader of the Varia and leads a raid against the Millefiore, taking their Headquarters. He battles against Olgert and one of the Fake Funeral Wreaths, Rasiel, as well and easily wins, showing that he has grown much stronger in the future.

Skills :

Biocciolo di Fiamma

Energy Required:

Xanxus uses one gun for propulsion while using the other gun to shoot his target from a different angle dealing 20 damage for 2 turns

Class List:
ranged, instant
Cooldown:

Scorppio di Ira

Energy Required:

This skill does 20 piercing damage to one enemy and that enemy has their physical or ranged skills stunned for 1 turn. This skill ignores invulnerability and will deal 5 more ranged damage every time it is used.

Class List:
ranged, instant
Cooldown:

Bester

Energy Required:

Xanxus summons his Box Animal , a Liger and gains 25% damage reduction for 3 turns. During this time this skill becomes Ruggito di Cieli.

Class List:
tactic, instant
Cooldown:

Ruggito di Cieli

Energy Required:

Bester traget the enemy team and affect them with Ruggito di Cieli, if any enemy uses a skill, they get stunned for 1 turn , Biocciolo di Fiamma and Scoppio d'Ira will deal double dammage on a stunned enemy.

Class List:
ranged, instant
Cooldown:

Colpo di Addio

Energy Required:

This skills makes Xanxus invunerable for 1 turn.

Class List:
tactic, instant
Cooldown:

I reapologize for that Kurosaki ichigo Char ;I
  Posted on August 5, 2014 at 4:05 PM
1 thumbs up

Special Thanks to RagicanoX and naruto-leaf for the support on the last topic. I appreciate it guys
  Posted on August 6, 2014 at 8:49 PM
Zadion, The Twisted Child of Death

Contribution: 1,077 (757 + 320)
Without going too detailed into the whys, each skill is insanely overpowered. The first skill should cost two randoms, the second skill should cost one specific and one random, and the altered version of the third skill (normal version is fine) should cost three specifics. I mean, it's essentially an ENTIRE TEAM stun by itself that ALSO heavily increases damage.

According to WoN's energy mechanics, 1 random is worth 20 damage; 1 random is also worth a SINGLE character stun without doing any damage.

In terms of creativity, it's decent, but not great.

hello, it's me. i was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
  Posted on August 6, 2014 at 11:13 PM
2 thumbs up
naruto-leaf, Swordsman

Contribution: 2,005 (1,806 + 199)
I think first skill should cost one random and a specific. I mean you deal 20 for 2 turns. You maybe you mean 20 over 2 turns?

Second skill is ok but I would change to 2 specific. Because you stun, bypass, deal 20 and increase.

I like the pics quality but no more gifs? And no problem we always support good work
Removed for ???
  Posted on August 8, 2014 at 4:44 PM
1 thumbs up

naruto-leaf wrote:

I think first skill should cost one random and a specific. I mean you deal 20 for 2 turns. You maybe you mean 20 over 2 turns?

Second skill is ok but I would change to 2 specific. Because you stun, bypass, deal 20 and increase.

I like the pics quality but no more gifs? And no problem we always support good work

Xanxus is my name in mostly every game I play so yea I made him bit OP xD , and as for the gifs I shall add them to my next char , wich IDK who yet but you can suggest any if you want ~
  Posted on August 15, 2014 at 9:59 AM
badea1, The Protective Saint of the Ancients

Contribution: 62 (59 + 3)
Well, you could make "Biocciolo di Fiamma" cost 2 random energies because 40 damage with only 1 random energy is kinda OP, in my opinion.
Anyway, a character that only uses random energies with a little "Strength" would be needed. I think that only Yuzuki the White Guardian uses random energies with "Agility". WoN could make another character that uses random energies and a little "Wisdom" and then another character that uses random + "Intelligence" energies.

Anwyway, keep up the good work !
  Posted on August 15, 2014 at 3:44 PM
naruto-leaf, Swordsman

Contribution: 2,005 (1,806 + 199)
badea1 wrote:

Well, you could make "Biocciolo di Fiamma" cost 2 random energies because 40 damage with only 1 random energy is kinda OP, in my opinion.
Anyway, a character that only uses random energies with a little "Strength" would be needed. I think that only Yuzuki the White Guardian uses random energies with "Agility". WoN could make another character that uses random energies and a little "Wisdom" and then another character that uses random + "Intelligence" energies.

Anwyway, keep up the good work !

I have to say that not only Yuzuki uses random and agility. We also have Hana and Jyouzu maybe someone else but the two just came on first thought. We also have characters that use wisdom and intelligence with random.

Also I think energies should be worked around characters and not the other way around.
Removed for ???