Topic: War of Ninja: The Future

There are no members reading this topic.

Posted on August 15, 2017 at 6:29 PM
naruto-leaf, Swordsman

Contribution: 2,005 (1,806 + 199)
It won't happen. The best thing is to create a whole new arena game with new characters, items, features and everything else.

Those that don't want that good luck to you waiting on discord for another 3 years and those that do you know what to do.
Removed for ???
  Posted on August 16, 2017 at 5:10 AM
Chas3_Th3_Dr3am, Dreamer of the Ancestors

Contribution: 2,354 (2,097 + 257)
Karab wrote:

(...)

Lol, we should develop a dating sim with the ingame sprites and use the funds to fund a proper WoN

We gotta do better. Dating sims were big in the flash game era.
Check out my Soundcloud!

Rainbows, sunshine. Everywhere we go.
  Posted on August 16, 2017 at 3:09 PM
Sand_Spirit, The Trueborn Elite

Contribution: 1,958 (1,725 + 233)
naruto-leaf wrote:

It won't happen. The best thing is to create a whole new arena game with new characters, items, features and everything else.

Those that don't want that good luck to you waiting on discord for another 3 years and those that do you know what to do.

Development of such a game is not very complicated, but it requires a lot of time. Also, no one will do it for free. :)

If the admins are willing to pass on the source code and the database, I'll be more than happy to set everything up for you guys to enjoy. But again, I highly doubt this will happen ever, ever.
  Posted on August 17, 2017 at 1:38 AM
naruto-leaf, Swordsman

Contribution: 2,005 (1,806 + 199)
I wanted something original that's why I suggested a completely new game. I'm guessing everyone on discord will do it for free since it's better then waiting around for the admins to update this site. Also everyone on there can help since some do have computer skills and those who don't can do story or characters and items. It won't take as much time if we all work together.
Removed for ???